Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 05:45 AM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Actually, if any police officer gives you an order, unless it jeopardizes your safety, you have to obey it.

Sue the department or him after the fact, don't argue, they always have to be on the aggressive side since they don't know if the person they are talking to is a bad guy or a good guy.

BTW : Normally arguing won't get you tazzed, it gets you put in jail...but that can happen too.
Old 05-15-2009, 06:21 AM

Car Info: Fast
Most cops are power hungry scumbags, it is as simple as that.

It is unfortunate that "Innocent until proven guilty" no longer applies. Any time I have an encounter with an LEO, whether it is a traffic stop or just walking by them, I get the stink eye. I do not trust them, and it is a shame. I wonder about this mistrust quite often. I have nothing to hide, but that does not seem to matter. Maybe it is because I was raised poor, and cops hate poor people.

A Cop has NEVER been there when I needed them, and any time I asked for help I get something similar to "what do you want from us?" or "figure it out yourself". Of course I would go to jail had I taken it into my own hands...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:10 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Not all cops are bad, the majority of LEO's are NOT bad. It is ignorant to think that they are all bad, and to say such remarks. You are ignorant.
You are correct. These are LEOs, having a grabbag to pull out an "ok" LEO doesn't make sense. Not when they ave given as much power as they have. I am a strict person who believe in what this country stands for, that is the constitution. If police cant prove probable cause, especially with him asking the dog to come out and show them what makes this a probable cause doesn't make sense to me. The guy has the right first, then the cop. Unfortunately, just like everything else in this world, the government is over seeing the people, when it should be the other way around. In which this case Cops oversee citizens.

But its ok, we just sit there and shut up and pretend what they tell us is correct.

Old 05-15-2009, 09:10 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
I think that pastor is a douche. If you had nothing to hide, then why not cooperate? And being a "pastor" doesn't make him some sort of sin free human being. Allot of people hide behind the church to do horrible things "That poor tracy girls sunday school teacher that raped and killed her for example".

I think this guy is a oppurtunist trying to find a reason to sue the border patrol, why else would he be recording it? And Im willing to bet thats exactly what happens, if it already hasn't he's not trying to make a point.

Last edited by SR20steve; 05-15-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:32 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by SR20steve
I think that pastor is a douche. If you had nothing to hide, then why not cooperate? And being a "pastor" doesn't make him some sort of sin free human being. Allot of people hide behind the church to do horrible things "That poor tracy girls sunday school teacher that raped and killed her for example".

I think this guy is a oppurtunist trying to find a reason to sue the border patrol, why else would he be recording it? And Im willing to bet thats exactly what happens, if it already hasn't he's not trying to make a point.
this mentality is what allows this type of behavior from the powers that be

"if you have not done anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about"

**** that.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:36 AM

Car Info: 2007 WRX CGM
Originally Posted by SR20steve

I agree that the guy was being a douche and causing trouble where it wasn't needed. He could've easily popped the trunk and gotten out for maybe.. 15 minutes instead of being locked up in his car for an hour and pissing off the cops that will eventually get to him.

BUT, being a douche isn't cause to be beaten and tazed. Being a cop means accepting the fact that you will meet sketchy *** people left and right and that you MUST deal with it professionally as an officer of the law.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Hurray, it's Ian!!

Car Info: 2002 MBP WRX Sedan
he didn't answer the questions cuz he didn't HAVE to. they're supposed to protect and serve US. which it seems they almost never do.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:54 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Originally Posted by aboothman
Most cops are power hungry scumbags, it is as simple as that.

It is unfortunate that "Innocent until proven guilty" no longer applies. Any time I have an encounter with an LEO, whether it is a traffic stop or just walking by them, I get the stink eye. I do not trust them, and it is a shame. I wonder about this mistrust quite often. I have nothing to hide, but that does not seem to matter. Maybe it is because I was raised poor, and cops hate poor people.

A Cop has NEVER been there when I needed them, and any time I asked for help I get something similar to "what do you want from us?" or "figure it out yourself". Of course I would go to jail had I taken it into my own hands...
Cops dont hate everybody, And Cops cant trust anybody. Ive gotten a gun out of a 86 year old lady's handbag. Trust me its a learned response not to trust anybody and to look at everybody passing you.

You never know when people are going to attack you, pull a gun on you, do something insane.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:13 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Police officers act like that because of all the scum in the world. They see the worst of society everyday. You have to think about what you would do in that situation. I would have done the same thing. And you are not going to talk your way out of dealing with the police, just cooperate. Everytime I have had a run in with the law (and I have had a few) I was just respectful, and cooperated and everything went just fine.

Its just like being a soldier (old Army myself), you can't trust anyone because that one person you you let your guard down could put you in the ground, pastor or not. That guy obviously looked like he was hiding something.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by yayitzian
he didn't answer the questions cuz he didn't HAVE to. they're supposed to protect and serve US. which it seems they almost never do.
I think it goes both ways. If you want a cop to protect you you gotta meet them halfway atleast and understand they're just doing their jobs.

You don't go into a restaurant, ignore the waiter and still expect them to serve you 10 minutes later. Like cops, you're in their territory and they are responsible for **** that goes down and if they have an inkling that you're up to no good I believe they have the right to ask questions. Cops don't have the luxury to ignore you if you don't want anything to do with them.

Sure there are cops out there that are power hungry and have no better way to spend their time but to harass people but when you're in the business of dealing with criminals, expect to have a few bad apples within the group as well.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Do we need police?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:42 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
This is another video of him getting through a checkpoint without a search or a beating

this should be in the first post

he really baits the hell out of these guys.

27 minutes. you will want to watch the whole thing! trust me!

Last edited by Rescuer; 05-15-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:50 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Do we need police?
do we live in california?

I mean seriously. It's illegal to have weapons to defend yourself and even if you legal have arms and legally use them defending yourself/home you can be sued by some yahoo and loose everything. Not to mention we don't have concealed weapon permits so there's no protection out and about.

I've heard this argument before, it's popular in urban america. The whole police state creates the crimes.

I say bull****. Criminals create the crimes.

I think we need more detectives and police and less CHP. Just because you have a badge doesn't mean you're a perfect person or any less of an *** hole than you were before you put it on. There will always be power tripping dick head cops. That's just the way it is.
Old 05-15-2009, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Do we need police?
I think it's more of a luxury. Sure it's an annoyance when you don't need them but when **** hits the fan, it's nice to know you got options.

A real extreme example would be mexico and how their police force is next to nonexistant due to the drug cartels that outnumber them. Who do you turn to when you need help? Your local cartel
Old 05-15-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
this is a quote from another forum in regards to the song from the first video posted

"It's interesting and appropriate that the last part of the video is set to the strains of the Christian hymn Be Still My Soul, which takes its melody from Finlandia, composed by the heroic Jan Sibelius. At once patriotic and proudly subversive, the Finlandia Hymn was a protest against the political repression of the Finns by the Russian Empire."

Quick Reply: Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.