Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 12:08 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.

Here's the latest and greatest story of cops dickin' around with a PASTOR (as much as I'm anti-religious, I do know that pastors especially white ones, don't drive around with someone in the trunk or full of weed)

POV + Security Camera

Vlog the night after.

His last quote signifies everything I think about this government and the dumb debate of "good" and "evil" as to me these "good" cops were pretty "evil" mocking a pastor while he's still in pain with his face full of blood.

"Wake up America! Why is this happening in the United States of America?"
Old 05-15-2009, 12:10 AM

Car Info: 4日本車
IBTL

Old 05-15-2009, 12:24 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
I want to see where this goes.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:25 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Thats horrible :/ as in all walks of life there are horrible people but you cant claim all cops are bad.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:34 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by Gibz
Thats horrible :/ as in all walks of life there are horrible people but you cant claim all cops are bad.
You are correct. The idea that SOME are, even with all the stipulations and psychological testing, then I can't trust 'em at all. People given that much trust by a system that is relied on by RULE, should be close to perfection or at least trying to be perfect. Coming up with a law while you're trying to arrest someone is BY LAW not a way to arrest someone. There was no probable cause, the pastor even gave the dog idea another chance to show the proof of probable cause but they failed to show the officer. Then getting tazed, multiple times as his HANDS ARE TRYING TO COVER HIS face? There are so many wrongs with this video with as much as 6 officers around not saying "whoa wait a minute" or giving a second thought this is just dumb and stupid.

It's the same as a bunch of guys together all drunk doing stupid stuff together. It's the same as President Obama and his Mob mentality pushing over the legislator. The only difference is that these guys are in a ****ing uniform NOT intoxicated, but still with the same mob mentality (the more people you add to the group, the dumber the group gets)
Old 05-15-2009, 12:38 AM

Car Info: Black 2006 STI
this story is very shocking! i hope those officers are fired from thee jobs and beaten like this fellow. what a disgrace to our government...
Old 05-15-2009, 12:40 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Wow, that's absolutely disgusting. I hope justice is served... regardless of who he is.

Last edited by medicSTi; 05-15-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:40 AM

i have to say i have seen cops come in pass tests and the ones that turn bad have way huge ego's and are the ones i see turn bad. I would hope to think they should have yearly evaluations and if more people turned in the bad ones maybe the city can clean them out.
I agree fully that what they did to the pastor was way way way wrong and that shows how corrupt thay can actually be. But having police officers in my family i also see the good side to it all as well.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:45 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX, 2008 TRIBECA
did you guys see news this evening. where LAPD were aresting a guy after a high speed chase and the news choper was broadcasting live when the cops with guns drown came up to the guy who was laying on the ground (surrendered), and started bitting the crap out of him with legs, flashlights and so on!!! Horrrrrible!

Last edited by Vicuha; 05-15-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: correction
Old 05-15-2009, 12:45 AM

Car Info: RWD Camry
That literally makes me sick to my stomach. I'll admit that he maybe shouldn't have "provoked" the cops into going any farther than that 2nd search thing. He escalated the situation a bit when he didn't want to get out of his car.

Originally Posted by Gibz
i have to say i have seen cops come in pass tests and the ones that turn bad have way huge ego's and are the ones i see turn bad. I would hope to think they should have yearly evaluations and if more people turned in the bad ones maybe the city can clean them out.
I agree fully that what they did to the pastor was way way way wrong and that shows how corrupt thay can actually be. But having police officers in my family i also see the good side to it all as well.
That would be a good idea. Only problem I see other than raising taxes to do a psychiatric evaluation is that a cop can easily put up a front. Saying s/he is sane, sympathetic and able to do his/her job uncompromised.

There are alot of cops out there doing their job the way they should, but it only takes one to set a bad misrepresentation of them all.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:51 AM

yeah the guy last night on the news where he got kicked in the head.. sure they had to chase him what not but he was already laying on the ground when the cop ran up and straight up kicked him in the head.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:52 AM

No matter how you look at it, it cost money. Maybe run the evaluations more often and you wouldnt have to do/pay for so many police investigations when all this stuff happens.

Originally Posted by Pactin
That literally makes me sick to my stomach. I'll admit that he maybe shouldn't have "provoked" the cops into going any farther than that 2nd search thing. He escalated the situation a bit when he didn't want to get out of his car.

That would be a good idea. Only problem I see other than raising taxes to do a psychiatric evaluation is that a cop can easily put up a front. Saying s/he is sane, sympathetic and able to do his/her job uncompromised.

There are alot of cops out there doing their job the way they should, but it only takes one to set a bad misrepresentation of them all.
Old 05-15-2009, 12:59 AM

Car Info: 99RS-T
Infuriating to say the least. A couple bad A holes can lead a whole group to be SOB's.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:02 AM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
hey i wann say i am very drunk right now but wht in the ****... i hope this guy gets something for this... i am republican not that that mater sn but **** i dont agree witht that **** regardless if it really happens, if he was found with drugs or aperson he would still not be on camera, i cant believe that happend

**** man ****... what the ****, i hope they all get fired, dumb ****ing pieces of ****
Old 05-15-2009, 01:02 AM

Car Info: wrx02
I think that pastor is telling the truth. But sadly, his video is not going to prove his side of the story. Video does not catch what really happened prior to the confrontation. As for the dog, cop can say he did the dog test and it indicated a probable cause to search the car. POV video may even prove he was resisting the arrest by not opening the door. POV video also don't catch what he was really doing when they broke those glasses. Other video from high ground doesn't show too much.

Fact is, it's going to be his words againts cops. He is not going to win.

Quick Reply: Sorry to post another "Eff you COPS" thread, but I'm not really sorry at all, pigs.