Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by 2cam16
Dirt2. If you like soccer, FIFA10.
FIFA 10 is INSANE!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Did anyone try to price match/adjust this deal?

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
These are better settings than the factory and would be a good start. I can always come over with my Spears and Munsil disc and do custom settings based on light condition and preferences. It's the best thing short of a full on $300 ISF Calibration.
Expect a call from me good sir as soon as I come back from Chicago
Old 12-07-2009, 10:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by brucelee
Holy crap, I can't believe I just came home with a PS3, a PS3 game, a Blu Ray movie, and a friggin 46" Sony HD LCD TV, all for $951!!!

Well, the TV comes in on Sunday (delivered to my house), but I got everything else right in front of me.

I showed up at best buy and they told me that they sold out of the packages before 11am!!! They had the TVs, playstations, and games, but they ran out of the movies, and you can't have the deal without the movie (They need to scan the physical movie in order for the deal to happen, without the movie the deal wont go through and there's nothing they can do about it).

So I got denied and I was totally bummed... Instead of going straight home I decided to go over to the game section to see what games were out for PS3 so that I could buy it for when I actually got a PS3... Lucky I did this because I found a copy of "Taking of Pelham" on blue ray stashed under the video game pile!!! (Someone took the film and stashed it there so that they could come back and get the deal later, or so someone they knew could). I was sooooooooooo stoked! Everyone was all pissed off at me because they all got denied and I actually got the deal.

Thank you to the original poster for hooking us up with the info, otherwise I woudln't have known about it at all.

I can't wait till Sunday when my TV gets delivered! (free delivery since they didnt have the TVs at the store).

I'm hella happy right now! The game that came with the bundle totally looks like it blows, but I don't care, I saved bank! (game is rachet and clank future, never heard of it but it sounds lame. It was between that game and some other really lame looking one so I chose that)

+100000000 to the original poster for this hookup!
wow - I guess I was the only one that missed out on this deal - shoulda made it a priority I suppose
Old 12-07-2009, 10:21 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
That's not really a savings... All you save is tax and wouldn't someone rather buy it at a store so that if it breaks or is defective (now or later) they can return or exchange it?

As soon as you take your system out of the door you lose the new value, so good luck with that...
I'll pay $250.... haaaaa. no serious.

Daniel you're lucky bro. I wish I had the dough. This out of work thing is killing me. I would have been ALL OVER this deal. Such a great deal. But food on the table and roof over head trumps all tvs. haaaa. no serious.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by aznboi320
anyone want to buy my ps3 120gb w/ little big planet for $350. no tax!!!! brand new

Have you opened the PS3 or game boxes at all? Plus, there are plenty of online places with no tax + no shipping offers, so its not that big of deal or discount. Way to look out for your fellow forum members

Holy crap, I can't believe I just came home with a PS3, a PS3 game, a Blu Ray movie, and a friggin 46" Sony HD LCD TV, all for $951!!!
Damn! Store didn't even change you tax?! That's hella deal indeed!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:45 AM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
I think he meant that he got the TV for $951 pre-tax. I would think his deal ended up working out to around $1202.84 with Tax, but I'm curious to see exactly how much the total bill was with Tax included for the KDL-46V5100 that Daniel got.
Old 12-07-2009, 11:50 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Lets hear it for Soundwave! He's done so much to hook us up with spectacular deals! He's saved me a lot of friggin money, so here's a big thank you to Soundwave for taking the time to post up some GREAT deals on BAIC for our benefit. Thanks for looking out man!
Old 12-07-2009, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
I think he meant that he got the TV for $951 pre-tax. I would think his deal ended up working out to around $1202.84 with Tax, but I'm curious to see exactly how much the total bill was with Tax included for the KDL-46V5100 that Daniel got.
Yeah, price was before tax.

Only thing I had to buy was an HD cable which was about $20. After tax I paid $1,101.62 exactly. Such a great deal, it's ridiculous!

The deal lasts till Saturday, so if you're serious about wanting this you should head down to Best Buy right now to see if they are doing anything about the movie shortage... I know they have enough TV's, play stations, and games... Only shortage was the movies but last I heard they were trying to fix that, so get your butt down there right now!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 12:05 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
Lets hear it for Soundwave! He's done so much to hook us up with spectacular deals! He's saved me a lot of friggin money, so here's a big thank you to Soundwave for taking the time to post up some GREAT deals on BAIC for our benefit. Thanks for looking out man!
np

glad the people who got the deal saved some $
Old 12-07-2009, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by soundwave
np

glad the people who got the deal saved some $
I def owe you a beer man... Next time we all meet somewhere that serves beer, it's on me.
Old 12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
I def owe you a beer man... Next time we all meet somewhere that serves beer, it's on me.

since you're in a giving mood i'll take a beer too daniel, ktia
Old 12-07-2009, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Yeah, price was before tax.

Only thing I had to buy was an HD cable which was about $20. After tax I paid $1,101.62 exactly. Such a great deal, it's ridiculous!

The deal lasts till Saturday, so if you're serious about wanting this you should head down to Best Buy right now to see if they are doing anything about the movie shortage... I know they have enough TV's, play stations, and games... Only shortage was the movies but last I heard they were trying to fix that, so get your butt down there right now!!!
WAIT - so the deal is still going?
Old 12-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by herrjr
WAIT - so the deal is still going?
Milpitas i think has TVs still
Old 12-07-2009, 06:13 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
I think you can still get the deal and have the tv delivered even if they are out of stock on the tv's at the store.
Old 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM

Car Info: EQ Built/Tuned WRX
hey guys, for all of you that got that deal, that is great... damn good deal!! if you guys need any hdmi cables ive got three monster cable hdmi cables that i still have from when i worked at circuit city... anyways i have two, 6ft long cables, and i have 1 like 27ft long hdmi cables, you definately need this cable for the best possible pic.. also the only way to get full 1080p... anyways, ill sell the 6ft ones for $40+shipping and the 27 ft for $65+shipping... they are monster cable so they will not break, and if for some reason they do, then send it back to monster, and they send you a new one.. oh i will also meet half way for anybody wanting to meet up.. thanks...

Quick Reply: Sony 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV + PS3 + PS3 game + Blu-Ray movie -$951