Sony 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV + PS3 + PS3 game + Blu-Ray movie -$951

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by stylin525
After reading some of the pages on slick deals... I think you;re suppose to buy it for the regular price online.... COme sunday go to the store and price match it to what is advertised.....They are suppose to refund the difference Iono if that would work... But i'm not going to do it that way. im just go in sunday morning...and if its there....its there.
yeah - I figured that out after trying to order it online several times, wondering why the V model wasn't shown but the W one was lol
Old 12-04-2009, 11:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
The deal starts this Sunday Dec 6th, it already has been mentioned in the thread number of times. May be OP should put that date in bold/capped/underlined in his first post to avoid future questions regarding this

Careful with the price matching/refunding...I think quite a few stores are putting limits on what they will honor.

I was at Sears this past weekend and they they had signs everywhere saying they won't match/adjust things bought right before special or online bought items etc etc (or something to that extent)
LOL - I have a feeling I'm gonna be disappointed when I go into the store on Sunday
Old 12-04-2009, 11:12 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Originally Posted by mda
Where and how much...that's the lower end of the size range I'm looking for, but.... if I see it in a home I might change my mind. (Pm me a pic?) or a model number so I can make a cut out and hang it on my wall?

Thanks dude.
it was from dell.com around 1700 bucks after bing cash back and tax.

Sharp LC-60E77UN 60" LCD TV $1599.20 (w/ BCB) + Tax + FS @ Dell.com
Old 12-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Price matching is over these days. They'd never make money.

I have a 42" in the bedroom and 58" in the living room.

This is a steal. A straight up steal.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc

I have a 42" in the bedroom and 58" in the living room.

This is a steal. A straight up steal.
Is the TV solid?
Old 12-04-2009, 03:27 PM

Car Info: Honda with a wing =P
I had a text battle with a buddy of mine whom works at best buy and says the Deal is available now. I have seen it on the website and on their "weekly ad". But from what I was told, The lower model S series tv doesn't qualify for the deal but the higher V and W models do. All In all the told me I could get that deal, with the mid range TV for $1100.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:05 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wgn
Sony has similar deals on their site as well. Essentially Sony is bleeding PS3's in the hope of gaining TV market share after loosing out to panasonic and samsung.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:22 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
I was just going to call and tell my mom to get this deal and she ended up telling me about this "Awesome Deal!" she got today at Best Buy and it turns out she JUST went to get this same deal.

She got the High End Sony KDL-46Z5100 (This is the 240Hz model). She got it all for $1599.90 at her local Best Buy. So the deal is available Right Meow!
Old 12-04-2009, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Old 12-04-2009, 09:15 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by Hollandaze
Wow, I totally remember that first commercial. I was like saying the lines with it when I watched it.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:57 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
If anyone is having trouble making it $950 it is because it hasn't started. It starts on the 6th. I just did the current version of this deal but come sunday I'm going to bestbuy and telling them to give me the $950 price or they can go ahead and refund me for what I do have and just turn around and buy it all over again.
The TV is awesome by the way!
Old 12-04-2009, 11:00 PM

Car Info: 2005 Forester X
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
The deal starts this Sunday Dec 6th, it already has been mentioned in the thread number of times. May be OP should put that date in bold/capped/underlined in his first post to avoid future questions regarding this

Careful with the price matching/refunding...I think quite a few stores are putting limits on what they will honor.

I was at Sears this past weekend and they they had signs everywhere saying they won't match/adjust things bought right before special or online bought items etc etc (or something to that extent)

The back of my receipt says other wise . It's their call if they want to have a head ache
Old 12-04-2009, 11:26 PM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by wingless06
The back of my receipt says other wise . It's their call if they want to have a head ache
Receipt from which store? Sears?
Old 12-05-2009, 12:35 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
Originally Posted by flukewrx
Wow, I totally remember that first commercial. I was like saying the lines with it when I watched it.
gosh... jackass kid didn't even say thanks.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:02 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by sammae01
I had a text battle with a buddy of mine whom works at best buy and says the Deal is available now. I have seen it on the website and on their "weekly ad". But from what I was told, The lower model S series tv doesn't qualify for the deal but the higher V and W models do. All In all the told me I could get that deal, with the mid range TV for $1100.
Wow, this is an incredible deal if it's actually honored somewhere. Says it starts tomorrow, will best buy honor this? By the sounds of your post, doesn't look like they are honoring it to it's full extent, but is that true?

My parents want to buy a 52" LCD TV, same brand and I want a PS3 for Xmas, so maybe we can buy this deal so my parents can get the TV and I get the PS3 + Game + film, and meet somewhere in the middle for price.

Is there a huge difference between a 46" and a 52" LCD TV? Doesn't seem like the diff would be that huge, especially considering how much more expensive the 52" TV is then the 46", especially with this deal!

I don't suppose you can get this deal and upgrade your TV to a 52" and pay the difference, can you?"

Quick Reply: Sony 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV + PS3 + PS3 game + Blu-Ray movie -$951