some idiot almost hit me and my wife doing a burnout in the mall parking structure

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:36 AM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Wagon
Several years ago, some guy was tailgating me at night. High beams, about 5 feet off my bumper, etc. I think I entered the freeway too slow for him, and he didn't want to go around me. Anyways, I have no desire to mess with this guy so I just drive like he's not there.

About half a mile later, I see something blocking my lane... about the size of a beachball. It's dark at night, we're in the far right lane still, there is no shoulder (just a guardrail) and moron is STILL on my *** going about 60. I check about 10 times to make sure no cars are around me, and at the last possible second I swerve into the next lane HARD and floor it and watch in tremendous laughter as the guy proceedes to run over and explode a garbage bag can full of dirt and leaves.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:02 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by bstyle74
Several years ago, some guy was tailgating me at night. High beams, about 5 feet off my bumper, etc. I think I entered the freeway too slow for him, and he didn't want to go around me. Anyways, I have no desire to mess with this guy so I just drive like he's not there.

About half a mile later, I see something blocking my lane... about the size of a beachball. It's dark at night, we're in the far right lane still, there is no shoulder (just a guardrail) and moron is STILL on my *** going about 60. I check about 10 times to make sure no cars are around me, and at the last possible second I swerve into the next lane HARD and floor it and watch in tremendous laughter as the guy proceedes to run over and explode a garbage bag can full of dirt and leaves.
That's ****ing awesome... I hate how people have to tailgate/cutoff people who are in the slow lane... My van doesn't go much faster than 70, so I keep my slow *** in the slow lane, I have been tailgated and cutoff more now in the van then when I had my suby...

Daniel - It wasn't Oakridge was it? There are some Hyphy Punks over there...
Old 05-18-2008, 02:09 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
I swear to god, if someone threw a battery at me on the freeway, I would hunt them down and eat their throats.

On a related note, I once saw a old integra full of these mexican gang bangers who thought it was funny to throw batteries at cars... CHP was dispatched and the goons were caught.
Some bastards just threw **** at my car tonight... check out my thread...
Old 05-18-2008, 03:54 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by ldivinag
wait... daniel... you're married????

jk...

next time, remember this license plate and call 1-800-EXHAUST and report them... lol...
I have it.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
HAHAHAH, to say the least.

I don't think he understands the gravity of the situation... I know like a half dozen people who would shoot someone for something like that... Yeah, I know some pretty ghetto people for some reason. I'm not kidding, like if you were to throw a D battery at one of them on the freeway, you'd get shot... like NOT kidding here at all.

Is it REALLY worth it? You want to get shot? Kinda hope you do actually.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:58 AM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Get shot for a D-cell? Better hope you do the job right or its a prison ye will go.

Yeah if ppl tailgate, I let em by. If they wanna be a douche and still stay on me, I go to 'ludicrous speed'. I'm still working on my Spy Hunter-ish oil slick installation.

what do I get for ejecting pennies from the cupholder?
Old 05-18-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lboogie
Get shot for a D-cell? Better hope you do the job right or its a prison ye will go.

Yeah if ppl tailgate, I let em by. If they wanna be a douche and still stay on me, I go to 'ludicrous speed'. I'm still working on my Spy Hunter-ish oil slick installation.

what do I get for ejecting pennies from the cupholder?
Yeah, prison is where they are going to be anyway... low life losers... but they are nice!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL

I don't think he understands the gravity of the situation... I know like a half dozen people who would shoot someone for something like that... Yeah, I know some pretty ghetto people for some reason. I'm not kidding, like if you were to throw a D battery at one of them on the freeway, you'd get shot... like NOT kidding here at all.

ya i deff know what ya mean.. ive gotta a select few people that would do something like that. This one guy that i went to high school with that we called Jimmy (not his name or even close, idk why we called him that) he straight up said one day in class "ya ill prolly end up killing someone in my lifetime". dude has the WORST temper ever!

last i heard he was is jail for attacking someone with a bat...
Old 05-18-2008, 04:02 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi

What should scare you more is people like me have CCW permits.

I think you all have misunderstood the battery thing. I keep them there for the SUPER jerks, I am talking the ones 2" off your bumper, flashing their lights, swerving at you even when you get out of their way...not just the normal tailgater...THAT is what breakchecks are for.