Some girls throwing puppies into a river

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:36 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by irrational x

even the "peaceful" method used by the vet isn't exactly painless. pentobartiol injections causes paralysis, then respiratory and cardiac arrest. ask someone who's had a heart attack how it felt, that's what your pet goes through when then get put down at the vet.

judging by their owners, these pups were better off in the river.
thanks ***.. I have a cat that is getting old and will probably need to be put to sleep in a few months.

now I get to worry about this too...
Old 09-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by WRX USA
and....

School email adress: sekr@gymnasium-ottobrunn.de
School telephone number: +49 89 6066650
Volleyball Team: Spvgg H?henkirchen-Siegertsbrunn,
http://www.volleyball-svh.de/node/19
Location of puppy throwing: Mangfall
uhh, not to question 4chans investigating skillz, but didnt they already determine that this girl was Croatian and in Bosnia, which is 3-400 miles away from Germany? They even mention the name of the river in bosnia they were at in the video

Last edited by Krinkov; 09-01-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:32 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
thanks ***.. I have a cat that is getting old and will probably need to be put to sleep in a few months.

now I get to worry about this too...
or you could do what i did:

wait... til... it... dies...

nature always takes its course. i had the option to put my dog down because she had cancer. i didnt. she ate chicken and rice and slept on the bed for 2 weeks then died while napping.

sounds allot better than lethal injection.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
depends... with dying pets every situation is different. Sometimes you need to put them down. There are some very humane ways of doing so.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rat
depends... with dying pets every situation is different. Sometimes you need to put them down. There are some very humane ways of doing so.
Funny thing about this concept of "humane" - it never seems to apply to humans, only animals. I mean, putting an animal down when it is clearly in pain is considered standard protocol, but try that on a person, and they'll charge you with homicide - same thing with spaying/neutering. Just sayin'....
________
IPAD CASES

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:59 AM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Rat
snap their neck yourself. painless if you do it right.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:02 AM

________
Ffm footjob

Last edited by kyoung05; 03-30-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
... not having snapped any necks in my life I'm not sure I'd do it right.

kyoung05- agreed.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:34 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
even the "peaceful" method used by the vet isn't exactly painless. pentobartiol injections causes paralysis, then respiratory and cardiac arrest. ask someone who's had a heart attack how it felt, that's what your pet goes through when then get put down at the vet.

You are a ****ing idiot who knows NOTHING about how it works. Please keep your guessing and internet ideas to yourself.

The system is a 2 step process, the first shot is basicly a tranquliser, it brings the animal to calm and almost asleep. The second, a dirivitive of sodum penatol, slows all the nerve reactions to zero inside of about 3 seconds. The pass into death is quick, painless, and quiet.

THIS is directly from 3 vets I have worked closely with for years, and a soon to be vet tech that lives at my house. So please, do some real research before you throw out misinformation and subjective guessing.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:35 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
and if you do it wrong, the most painful experence your loved one could ever go thru.

****...you are about as bad as that girl, if not worse!
Old 09-01-2010, 12:41 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
drowning is one of the fastest ways to die and those puppies wont be struggling for life more than 15 seconds. death would be quite uneventful as puppies that young cannot move enough to prolong the process. water contacting the airways would result in larnygospasm sealing water in the lungs. consciousness would be lost almost immediately, followed by cardiac arrest and brain death.

not a bad way to go considering how many animals die. if people are so honestly offended by this, they shouldn't own pets. period. this is no less humane than any other method of putting down animals. the need to put down pets is directly related to the demand for domesticated animals and irresponsible pet owners.

think the pound is any better than this? think again.

Dude. That video was awful. I couldn't believe that they put puppies on top of now dead adult dogs and then gassed them...that' just terrible.

Oh and then the dump truck pick them up was just the worst.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:56 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by Overbear
The system is a 2 step process, the first shot is basicly a tranquliser, it brings the animal to calm and almost asleep. The second, a dirivitive of sodum penatol, slows all the nerve reactions to zero inside of about 3 seconds. The pass into death is quick, painless, and quiet.
a few things:
  1. its spelled "Sodium Pentothal" and that is the brand name for sodium thiopental which is what vets use. some expert you are
  2. two stage methods are often used on larger animals to prevent them from injuring themselves or others in the process
  3. similar methods are banned in humans for causing undue pain

these deaths are quick and uneventful, but that does not make them painless by any means. this is from the vets mouth so you dont have to take my word for it. i was there last Wednesday deciding again whether or not to put the dog down. she died on her own on friday.

You are a ****ing idiot who knows NOTHING about how it works. Please keep your guessing and internet ideas to yourself.
THIS is directly from 3 vets I have worked closely with for years, and a soon to be vet tech that lives at my house. So please, do some real research before you throw out misinformation and subjective guessing.
oh i see, "working with the vet" makes you an expert on animal euthanasia. i dont think mopping the floors, dumping the garbage, and sucking down mouthfuls of man-gravy counts as "working with a vet"... but that's just me.

speaking of not knowing what the **** on is talking about, how many years exactly did you spend in Vet school? thats what i thought.
Old 09-01-2010, 12:58 PM
plays well with others

and if you do it wrong, the most painful experence your loved one could ever go thru.

****...you are about as bad as that girl, if not worse!
and you are a pinko-commie ***got. captive bolt is definitely the way to go, but in a pinch? sometimes you don't have a choice.

Last edited by Irrational X; 09-01-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: replaced a conjunction with the correct one
Old 09-01-2010, 01:10 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Dude. That video was awful. I couldn't believe that they put puppies on top of now dead adult dogs and then gassed them...that' just terrible.

Oh and then the dump truck pick them up was just the worst.
obviously thats not the standard, but **** does happen.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:36 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
obviously thats not the standard, but **** does happen.
Still, very hard to watch.

And I agree, there will always be a necessity for killing animals as long as their populations remain so high.

Spay or neuter your pets will greatly reduce the need for killing our domesticated friends.

Quick Reply: Some girls throwing puppies into a river