Some girls throwing puppies into a river

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2010, 10:24 AM

Car Info: VF48'd WRB Bugeye
http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2010/08/f...ght-on-camera/

And if you are on Facebook don't forget to report this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Throwi...3973722?ref=mf

Last edited by WRX USA; 08-31-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:35 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Agreed!

Just seeing the title make me sick enough. Just like the cat story I couldn't watch the video. The mental images are bad enough

Originally Posted by ryball
I'm not even going to watch this. What the ****, indeed.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:57 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Now I have massive heartburn and want to vomit. The more I read the sicker I feel. Hope she gets hers and everyone involved in this including everyone behind the scene.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:25 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Here's to all the guys who act macho but say they would never hit a girl... What would you do in this instance? I couldn't help it, I would beat her until she wasn't conscious and then throw her into the river!
I can honestly say that I wouldn't hit her, at all. I'd just tie her up and let the public do the rest.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:53 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
An eye for an eye makes the whole world a lot better.

The equivalent punishment, based on physical dimesions, would be putting her in a garbage toter along with 10 other sickos...Then a massive garbage crane claw puling them out as they are loaded onto a catapult and flung into the river at the bottom of the Grand Canyon.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:11 PM

Angry

This video is just HORRIBLE. I just can't believe someone would do such a thing. I hope the authorities find those idiots/douche bags/f**ck faces and throw them into jail so they rot there for life!!!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
OK, I've just saw the vid and even if its not very pleasant to watch, I only see here a kind of "births control"... It is maybe better that the puppies dies directly instead of letting them alone in the woods and that they get eaten by rats or foxes or whatever... And also, I didn't really noticed that the girl was particulary enjoying the "job", maybe her father or anyone else ordered her to act this way and she just had to obey... anyway, she killed them the most "soft" way in my opinion, she didn't break their skulls with rocks or anything like this... People over here take this stuff too seriously I think, you must understand that in balkans and eastern europe, we do not consider animals like persons, as many westerners do with their pets, and which is most of the time, completely ridiculous... and about the way she throws them, I guess that she simply don't want to see their die at her feets, while at the middle of the river, she is sure to do not see them die, which makes sense...

From our pov, animals existence needs to be useful, they must help us or feed us, we don't have the luxe to be emotional about them, that does not mean that people over there like to be cruel with animals, but what have to be done, must be done, and if puppies or kittens cannot be adopted by anyone, then killing them by the less violent way is often considered as the most correct solution to the problem.
taken from http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...o-a-lake/page6

and feel as he does about all this 100%
Old 08-31-2010, 01:36 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Spay or neuter?
A lot can be determined by how a society treats their animals.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:47 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
'anons' will handle it. found the lady who shoved the cat in the garbage can and bombarded her life with death threats. lol. just give us a couple days
Old 08-31-2010, 01:50 PM

Car Info: 09 WRX E85 tuned
I want to kill that chick!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:52 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by WRX USA

And if you are on Facebook don't forget to report this page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Throwi...3973722?ref=mf
170 People Like This
boo
Old 08-31-2010, 02:48 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
boo
All trolls and summer***s.
Old 08-31-2010, 02:57 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
Quote:
OK, I've just saw the vid and even if its not very pleasant to watch, I only see here a kind of "births control"... It is maybe better that the puppies dies directly instead of letting them alone in the woods and that they get eaten by rats or foxes or whatever... And also, I didn't really noticed that the girl was particulary enjoying the "job", maybe her father or anyone else ordered her to act this way and she just had to obey... anyway, she killed them the most "soft" way in my opinion, she didn't break their skulls with rocks or anything like this... People over here take this stuff too seriously I think, you must understand that in balkans and eastern europe, we do not consider animals like persons, as many westerners do with their pets, and which is most of the time, completely ridiculous... and about the way she throws them, I guess that she simply don't want to see their die at her feets, while at the middle of the river, she is sure to do not see them die, which makes sense...

From our pov, animals existence needs to be useful, they must help us or feed us, we don't have the luxe to be emotional about them, that does not mean that people over there like to be cruel with animals, but what have to be done, must be done, and if puppies or kittens cannot be adopted by anyone, then killing them by the less violent way is often considered as the most correct solution to the problem.

Originally Posted by zumnwrx
taken from http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums...o-a-lake/page6

and feel as he does about all this 100%
I'm sort of confused by your post. What are you trying to say?
Old 08-31-2010, 03:01 PM

Car Info: BMW X5M. No more twinscroll LGT
that f*$ING cU*T bag...
Old 08-31-2010, 03:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
Originally Posted by Rat
Quote:

I'm sort of confused by your post. What are you trying to say?
Yeahhhhh... Putting puppies to death by drowning because there is no other choice is one thing... I guess... But laughing/giggling and saying "weeee" as you toss them into a river while a pal is videoing it is a whole different thing. Two different things here.

Quick Reply: Some girls throwing puppies into a river