Some girls throwing puppies into a river

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 01:43 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by irrational x
snap their neck yourself. painless if you do it right.
Has anyone watched the documentary "death on a factory farm"? Snapping necks is how farmers do it to end the life of small animals. One of the owners of a farm grabs a piglet that needs to die and bangs it against a wall, piglet doesn't die, he tosses it in a bucket and it bleeds out. Footage of the piglet right after the guy does it and he comes back in the barn laughing. Went to court after they took all this undercover photo and no convictions for the guy. I found it cruel, they even hung a cow with a forklift and chains.

Its actually recommended in some farmer's hand book issued by our government apparently. I found this documentary to show some cruel stuff, but I am not a farmer.

So the point of my post, snapping the neck is supposed to be one of the best ways to kill a small animal. Drowning is supposed to be a good way to die, although I have an insane fear of it. Too many submarine movies I guess.

Anyways check out that documentary.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:01 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by irrational x
and you are a pinko-commie ***got. captive bolt is definitely the way to go, but in a pinch? sometimes you don't have a choice.
pinko...look you liberal tard, its assclowns like you that run around killing animals when your a kid, only to end up rapeing and killing some 10yo boy down the road.

I somehow doubt you know what the **** your talking about, I grew up around/on a farm, put down my share of animals including a beloved horse (.45 to the skull, vet could not get there for hours and it was in massive pain).

For some little city slicker kid like you to think you know what your spewing, suggesting "oh just break their neck" you are the kind of dumbass that gives PETA and that whole croud its ammo.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
f*** this thread!!!! I wish I hadn't of read ANY of it!!! ESPECIALLY the last page or so... If there's anything that one doesn't want to hear/read about, it's about how your pets (which are family to me) are put to death.

The worst part in it is that they have no say in whether or not it's the right thing to do, and the choice is on YOU... You have to decide for them, and unless your pet/the animal is in a GREAT DEAL of pain, you're always unsure about whether or not you made the right decision... One thing that makes the whole thing just a little bit easier is knowing that your little guy/gal went in peace and didn't feel anymore pain... For that to be taken from us makes the whole thought THAT MUCH WORSE. Ah, I wish I had never of read this thread to begin with...
Old 09-01-2010, 05:59 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRB STi
Originally Posted by brucelee
f*** this thread!!!! I wish I hadn't of read ANY of it!!! ESPECIALLY the last page or so... If there's anything that one doesn't want to hear/read about, it's about how your pets (which are family to me) are put to death.

The worst part in it is that they have no say in whether or not it's the right thing to do, and the choice is on YOU... You have to decide for them, and unless your pet/the animal is in a GREAT DEAL of pain, you're always unsure about whether or not you made the right decision... One thing that makes the whole thing just a little bit easier is knowing that your little guy/gal went in peace and didn't feel anymore pain... For that to be taken from us makes the whole thought THAT MUCH WORSE. Ah, I wish I had never of read this thread to begin with...
/thread.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:58 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by Overbear
pinko...look you liberal tard, its assclowns like you that run around killing animals when your a kid, only to end up rapeing and killing some 10yo boy down the road.

ive got a great idea: why dont you try disproving the facts of my argument? oh wait... you cant... nice try cupcake

I somehow doubt you know what the **** your talking about, I grew up around/on a farm, put down my share of animals including a beloved horse (.45 to the skull, vet could not get there for hours and it was in massive pain).
i spent my summers killing and butchering sheep. compressed air powered captive bolt is really the way to go, but a .22 does the job just as well hit them on the top rear of the head and slit tier throat at the same time. my old cousin would be at the back of the sleep and he would hook its leg and haul it up. the probably feel nothing and the whole process takes 5 seconds. after that, spill the guts and start taking the hide off.

delicious.

why would you take a .45 to the skull? thats messy and impractical, you are clearly a newb. a well placed .22 round is just as effective, cheaper, and doesn't blow your beloved animals brains all over the place.

For some little city slicker kid like you to think you know what your spewing, suggesting "oh just break their neck" you are the kind of dumbass that gives PETA and that whole croud its ammo.
i don't understand how i can be a pinko/liberal-tard/assclown/child rapist and be on the opposite side of PETA? i thought all of those things were PETA merit badges.... anyway, you should start formulating these insults in your head before you type them in and hit "submit reply". all you internet ethugging doesn't change the fact that you have no ****ing clue what your talking about.

do you seriously doubt that the 3 seconds it took for those puppies to lose consciousness was better than a life lived under the rule of that person?
Old 09-02-2010, 09:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Can we get back on topic here please... EASTERN EUROPEAN GIRL'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!!!

Old 09-02-2010, 09:16 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by huck
Can we get back on topic here please... EASTERN EUROPEAN GIRL'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM!!!!

Ahhh #38 didn't get the memo to jump at the count of 3!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by brucelee

Agreed, I was going to say this the second I saw the thread title, but I say we all take turns kicking Prestons *** the next time we see him for posting this ****, whos with me?
Old 09-02-2010, 10:27 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Transformers Director Michael Bay Offers $50,000 Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl

http://gawker.com/5628051/

Last edited by Max Xevious; 09-02-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
Right on!!!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:14 AM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
Originally Posted by Krinkov
but I say we all take turns kicking Prestons *** the next time we see him for posting this ****, whos with me?
Name:  S4qjy.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  51.0 KB
Old 09-02-2010, 11:18 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
Transformers Director Michael Bay Offers $50,000 Bounty for Puppy-Throwing Girl

http://gawker.com/5628051/
WORD! PETA is only offering $2K
Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by soundwave
lol'd
Old 09-02-2010, 12:24 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by rau
WORD! PETA is only offering $2K
That is because PETA is leftist commie organization that supports terrorists/terrorism.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
That is because PETA is leftist commie organization that supports terrorists/terrorism.
There is a vendor-based joke in here somewhere, I just choose to leave it alone.....

Quick Reply: Some girls throwing puppies into a river