Soldier opens fire @ Fort Hood killing 12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 08:04 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
How would the military make him do the shooting?

What is lacking by many are critical thinking skills.
He's a follower of Islam.
Which mosque did he attend?
Why was he not questioned sooner about his alleged anti-American rhetoric?
Why was his Face book account locked up so quickly?

Fortunately, it looks like he'll live and get to face a proper interrogation, trial, conviction, and execution.
Allah willing, of course.
Actually, we were referencing this post -
Originally Posted by blue blurr
Here come the liberals blaming the military for the shooting...

This guy was at walter reed and got bounced because of to many poor efficiency reports. Definitely not a "discrimination case". But he's muslim... so he can never be at fault. Nope. The military forced him to do this...
You cannot say that the military pushed him to this. AND you CANNOT say he did it just because he's Muslim. There is where ignorance is pure bliss. That being said, people think my own family will kill innocents, just because they were/are in the USAF/ US Army/USMC? Or that my close friends, whom are Muslim, and I have known for decades are going to kill, just because they are Muslim? Pure ignorance.......
Old 11-06-2009, 08:25 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Sorry...I'm a moron.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
If you ask me ignorance is excusing the fact that he is muslim. Get over your PC bull****. Sometimes things are black and white. This is one of those cases. Quit making excuses for this POS. I have no interest in understanding where he was coming from. What his problems are, who called him what. The fact of the matter is we are currently fighting a war against Islamic extremists from around the world. This includes our own back yard. This asshat showed up almost 6 months ago, on the watch list for things that were being said/reported. Nothing was done about it. The current administation has grown soft on these homeland security issues.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:57 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by Jin
what a way to set an example as a psychiatrist
No one is immune from breaks in sanity. Happens to any/everyone.

He also had no prior diagnoses of any psychiatric illness; so I would rule that out.

Originally Posted by ryball
All the psych majors in college were always the crazies just there to self-diagnose.
*raises hand* Psych major here; can tell you with 100% certainty that EVERYONE has a diagnosis of some type or another. =P

Being a Psych major doesn't make you immune and a lot of the other students I have run into don't have the ability to self-diagnosis; Hell, I can barely do it half the time.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:17 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by ipozestu
The current administation has grown soft on these homeland security issues.
Yeah, cause who didn't see this incident coming from a mile away? Clearly this is part of the liberal agenda.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
If you ask me ignorance is excusing the fact that he is muslim. Get over your PC bull****. Sometimes things are black and white. This is one of those cases. Quit making excuses for this POS. I have no interest in understanding where he was coming from. What his problems are, who called him what.
YES

Fort Hood shooting suspect, Major Nidal Malik Hasan, wanted out of the Army after being constantly harassed by others in the military and was called a "camel jockey," his family said.

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan is a psychiatrist who treated soldiers back from war.As Hasan was about to be deployed to Iraq, he was suffering from some of the same stresses that he was trained as an Army psychiatrist to treat.

... He also voiced it to the world in an Internet posting, where he compared suicide bombers to GI's who save their colleagues by throwing themselves on a grenade.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nadal-...ory?id=9008184
Old 11-06-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Recent news says the gunman was screaming 'alla akbar' (or however you spell it) while shooing. Pretty sure that means god is great.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Originally Posted by BalveWRX
So if the military didn't make him do it, it must be because he's Muslim?

No other reason might exist like the dude is just straight up psycho?
I think you may have misunderstood my post. The media now is trying to make excuses for him shooting, saying he was harassed blah blah and more BS because he was muslim. So really, the media is saying that the army is to blame for him snapping and shooting everyone. I'm saying that is BS and it liberal propaganda. They are the ones making a big deal out of the fact he was muslim.

BTW, the name calling thing is probably being overplayed. He was a Major in the army, you do NOT go around talking **** to the faces of your superiors in the military. Sure, he probably has names that people would call him behind his back, but what officer, especially field grade officers don't?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:49 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Yeah, cause who didn't see this incident coming from a mile away? Clearly this is part of the liberal agenda.

At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the lives of their comrades.
"We don't know all the answers yet. And I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts," Obama said in a statement.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/..._hood_shooting

Seems like they did see it coming from a mile away...

“This was an individual who took it upon himself to attack and murder his colleagues, people who were on the base with him,” Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told Sky News from Brussels, Belgium. “That investigation is under way by law enforcement authorities, and let’s let that be the No. 1 priority in terms of ascertaining what motivations he had.”
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz0W6QbeBcl

Old 11-06-2009, 10:09 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
How would the military make him do the shooting?

What is lacking by many are critical thinking skills.
He's a follower of Islam.
Which mosque did he attend?
Why was he not questioned sooner about his alleged anti-American rhetoric?
Why was his Face book account locked up so quickly?

Fortunately, it looks like he'll live and get to face a proper interrogation, trial, conviction, and execution.
Allah willing, of course.
Haha, this guy better hope for the firing squad. He won't do too well at Leavenworth.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
If you ask me ignorance is excusing the fact that he is muslim. Get over your PC bull****. Sometimes things are black and white. This is one of those cases. Quit making excuses for this POS. I have no interest in understanding where he was coming from. What his problems are, who called him what. The fact of the matter is we are currently fighting a war against Islamic extremists from around the world. This includes our own back yard. This asshat showed up almost 6 months ago, on the watch list for things that were being said/reported. Nothing was done about it. The current administation has grown soft on these homeland security issues.
I agree.

SO why all those wire tap tools and all that **** to catch and fight terrorists??

Sounds like it was to spy on us all along... They sure didn't use it to stop this man.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...WtwCQD9BPL4K00
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Just when I thought George Bush was the worst war-time POTUS evAr.....
Old 11-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
That's a hell of a far cry from going postal on your fellow soldiers on your own base.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: AWD & RWD JDM
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I agree.

SO why all those wire tap tools and all that **** to catch and fight terrorists??

Sounds like it was to spy on us all along... They sure didn't use it to stop this man.
No kidding. And you wonder why Mr. Change hasn't changed anything about that like he promised in his campaign he would - hmmm....

Quick Reply: Soldier opens fire @ Fort Hood killing 12!!!