So goddamn sad

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 01:24 AM

Car Info: 2004 WW Evo RS
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Sorry for your loss and the terrible timing. I lost mine almost 2 years ago. Ripped a whole so big in me I still tear up when I look at his ashes or a photo. You need anything haller.
Thanks, I got her ashes back a few days ago! It's a big box compared to my baby English Bulldog ashes. It was just so tuff because she had to go so soon, another was the size she was. Bee Gee was her name and she was a big girl, having such a big dog is a big part missing around the house. I have 2 more dogs, one is her sister and she is still depressed. I also have a pitbull and he don't really seem to care like her sister did, they had a special bond and I know she misses her. The first few days she was confused, after a few more she got all depressed and hoping she gets better. My dogs are a huge part of my family and they are so spoiled, spoil them while they are here.......
Old 12-25-2011, 01:45 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
I can't have babies so my pups are my babies completely! I feel for all of you and I as well have been through it. If my baby jasmine goes it's gonna break me totally. Lost too many people in last few years jasmine is my rock! My cat was 26 when I put him to sleep and that was horrid to go through with him had to put jasmines bf to sleep last year when he was poisoned at a dog park.. That was insane and I cried and cried and jasmine actually will cry when she is upset and that was hard to see too. May your puppy rest in piece and you heal from this! People have strong bonds to pets because at the Start of every day and end of everyday they are always there above everyone else! everyone hug your babies tonight and send a pray to the ones who have passed..
Old 12-25-2011, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 2004 wrx wagon,07 gsxr 600, 09 GSXR 750
Sorry to hear, my dog of 16 years got let out by our gardeners a few years back and i was devistated so i know how you feel
Old 12-25-2011, 09:39 AM

Car Info: 05 white WRX
I feel your pain man. Had this happen before. Terrible feeling.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:12 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Thanks for the kind words everyone and sharing your stories. It really means a lot to me.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:53 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
Man....I just left for vacation a few days ago. Left my dog with a neighbor who I real goof with dogs... Calls me as soon as I get in to NewPort Beach.." your dog ran away and I can't find her"..... I got soooo mad and hurt over it... Call everywhere I could while in vacation, but no luck! My first pup and I loose her like that.... );
Old 12-25-2011, 11:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
im sorry to hear =/
Old 12-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Sorry for your loss. Have had to put 2 dogs down in my lifetime. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:57 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Man....I just left for vacation a few days ago. Left my dog with a neighbor who I real goof with dogs... Calls me as soon as I get in to NewPort Beach.." your dog ran away and I can't find her"..... I got soooo mad and hurt over it... Call everywhere I could while in vacation, but no luck! My first pup and I loose her like that.... );
Did your dog have a collar/tag/chip?

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
Sorry for your loss. Have had to put 2 dogs down in my lifetime. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
I've put down several animals/pets in my life and cry every time I do it.
It gets harder & harder every time.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:10 PM

Car Info: '06 WRB STi
This makes me sad about my dog. She's 15 now and all her hair is falling out and she's not as active as she was last year. Kind of a sudden change for her.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:24 PM

Car Info: 00 BRP 2.5RS Sold = 04 SRR WRX Wagon, 06 AW STI :(
So sorry to hear, cant imagine what that feels like. I hope my two dogs live forever...

My mom had to put down her beloved dog last Christmas and it was devastating for the whole family. Never an easy thing on anyone.
Old 12-25-2011, 08:38 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Sorry to hear of your loss, hope you and your family well.
Old 12-25-2011, 10:24 PM

Car Info: 2006 SGM wrx wagon
Cheer up man. I really like this story about a six year old who experienced his dog being put to sleep. Hope it helps because its never fun to lose a best friend.

Why do dogs have such short lives?

The six year old says “People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life – like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?”

The six-year-old continued, “Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don’t have to stay as long.”

Full story here -http://weruletheinternet.com/2011/05/24/a-dogs-purpose-according-to-a-6-year-old/
Old 12-25-2011, 11:01 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Man its just been terribly surreal. This whole experience teaches me a lot about respecting life a lot more because you never know when its your time. One second Im cheering for my Niners enjoying the win and 10 mins later Im getting the horrible news and knowing what a terrible thing I have to do.

JJTodd I wish I could be like that little kid. He was truly brave and mature. He figured it out, I still cant come to terms with it...

Last edited by FXTbrah; 12-25-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Quick Reply: So goddamn sad