so with almost 2 weeks in the books how are everyones fantasy football teams doing?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 10:24 PM

Car Info: 2002 M3
so with almost 2 weeks in the books how are everyones fantasy football teams doing?

how has youre team faired so far? who was youre biggest bust player? youre most underrated player?
Old 09-17-2006, 10:28 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
Biggest Bust, Cadillac Williams, best so far: Chicago D.

And despite the fact I have a team full of busts, as long as Heins Ward gets less then 10 pts. tomorrow I will be 2-0.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:45 PM

haha im 2-0 and have been the high point scorer both weeks i have chicagos defense too
qbs
warner, culpepper, pennington
rbs
barber, r. johnson, mcallister, (since kick return yardage counts in my league i have d. williams and i picked up hicks) i also picked up gado cause he did good for a couple weeks last year in gb
wrs
galloway, boldin, coles
tes
miller, crumpler
chicagos d
k
wilkins

i still have miller going tomorrow and im up on the 2nd leading scorer who is all in by 20 in our espn league. the first week i out scored everyone by at least 50 this has the makings of a good year hopefully my guys can stay healthy.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:03 PM

Car Info: 2006 STI CGM
Originally Posted by bigworm
how has youre team faired so far? who was youre biggest bust player? youre most underrated player?

In other words... let me brag about my team. HAHA just playing.

Good job man. Hope they stay healthy.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:10 PM

biggest bust is cadillac and cooley so far, I might have to put in deuce for caddy. My biggest surprise is dunn. About to go 2-0 though so I'm not complaining
Old 09-17-2006, 11:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 PSM WRX
man..shaun alexander isnt puttin up the number he should! its cool tho..im goin 2-0 also! hahahaha
Old 09-17-2006, 11:42 PM

Haha yea well u know I like to pat myself on the back every one in a while... Did I mention last year was my first year and I won't the superbowl in my league ... Haha
Old 09-18-2006, 02:21 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by jewpac42

And despite the fact I have a team full of busts, as long as Heins Ward gets less then 10 pts. tomorrow I will be 2-0.

A BIG AMEN TO CADILLAC WILLIAMS BEING A PIECE OF ****. cadillac has been the worst player on my team... i have galloway to, but atleast he's still getting yards. the problem w/ cadillac he is one of my unreleasable players

on another note i have kurt warner and tom brady. i started warner last week and thinking he could actually do something today i started him again.. boy was i wrong looks like i should have started brady. i'm about to drop warner for smith, cuz atleast smith looks somewhat promising after the past couple of games.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:24 AM

Car Info: 06 wrx
Originally Posted by Jumpman23
man..shaun alexander isnt puttin up the number he should! its cool tho..im goin 2-0 also! hahahaha

yeah i have shaun alexander too. the first game he was relatively disapointing.. this week he wasn't so hot either.. kinda made me wish i had LT this week w/ all of his rushing td's today... actually or either payton manning w/ 400 yds and 3 td's. i had the number one pick in my league.. damn EA sports cover.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:58 AM

The madden curse and its funny how espn has him in a commercial getting hurt... Being on the team that lost the superbowl last year won't help out either ...kurt warners been doing good in my league but the points are set up different he had 17 this week and brady only had 8, the guy I was playing had brady. Sucks about droppable players though.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:27 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by jewpac42

exactly the same for me.

I've also got some other ones. Alexander hasn't hit his points once yet. Gates had a bad game. I lost Trent Green.

Basically I'm running 2 teams and they've severely underperformed 3 out of 4.

My stars are sucking and my scrape the barrel use my head guys are killing it. Like Kurt Warner in week one. Driver this week. My defense is doing well. One league is teams the other is players and they've pretty much met and exceeded every game....

like chicago.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:30 PM

Car Info: '01 Forester S
Unhappy

Not too great. Payton is my money maker. Warner did it last weekend but not so this week.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:03 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
I had Bulger and Cincy playing yesterday and they were supposed to be my cash cows. They both ended up sucking ***. So I missed the Bills sacking Culpepper several times and Brees having a solid game against Green Bay. Who woulda thought the Niners had defense? Also, the new St. Louis offense sucks (Holt, Bruce, and Jackson owners will also feel my pain). Right now Willie Parker and Heath Miller are getting shut out pretty bad. Ronnie Brown didn't do much for me either. Derrick Mason isn't hookin' up with McNair as much as I'd like, so I barely got anything out of the guy. Sadly, my best performing activated WR was Roy Williams, but I had Terry Glenn on the bench. Corey Dillon did okay for me and I also got Maroney handcuffed to him.

Oh yea, I got cursed by one of my friends in the league when he voted for my team to win. For some reason, 4 out of 5 teams (it's a 12 team league) that he voted to win, they're losing pretty badly right now. I won last week 99-38 or something, but this week. Ugh. 127-63. The guy had Rex Grossman, of all people, starting yesterday.

Last edited by Hollandaze; 09-18-2006 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: black pearl sti
My first two draft picks? Cadillac and Lamont Jordan. YEAHHHHH BABY
Old 09-18-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't need more cowbell dammit!

Car Info: E82
2-0 in very close games, against 2 people that talked a lot of **** about my picks.

Quick Reply: so with almost 2 weeks in the books how are everyones fantasy football teams doing?