Smoking cigarettes question

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 01:40 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX --> 07 STI --> 10 Cayman S
Smoking cigarettes question

ok, so I've been smoking for almost 2 years now and I still haven't figured this out... Why do you want to **** everytime u smoke?
Old 10-04-2008, 01:46 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
I think it helps the body digest more..
Old 10-04-2008, 02:03 PM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
it relaxes your intestines. cigarettes are best after eating a big meal haha.

good thing i quit though
Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
would that blanked out word start with a "f" or an "s" ?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:16 PM

Car Info: FUPA RIDER!
Originally Posted by Pactin
lol haha your funny
Old 10-04-2008, 02:24 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
Lol its funny how people know the outcome of smoking cigarettes and still do it, I admit I used to smoke once, but after watching videos of what it does to ur lungs and after seeing a smokers lung first hand at an exhibit definitely made me quit. I always make fun of my friends that smoke by saying 'wow bro you look so cool and hip smoking that cancer stick... make sure everyone sees how coool you really are!' hahahaha
Old 10-04-2008, 02:56 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
^ i always make fun of my friends that smoke. Its like wtf are you doing? Only to try and get them to quit, i dont care if others smoke, i mean its their body...

One friend went to the airforce a non smoker, and yep you guessed it...
hmm how do i fit in and make friends? i wish their was a socially acceptable thing to do, so i could casually say "whats up bro, you gotta light"
"yeah man...here...where you from?" etc etc etc...

I think its because some people need something to do while standing in a circle, like they feel awkward if there is a break in conversation...thats where the puff comes in.

Because there is no real reason to smoke...Admit it, if you were the ONLY person on planet earth, with a factory full of cigarettes, would you start to smoke if you were all alone on planet earth? a normal person would say no.

My grandma lived her last 8 years with one leg, then the last 3 with no legs, then got lung cancer...have fun with that.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Car Info: 04 STi
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr

Because there is no real reason to smoke...Admit it, if you were the ONLY person on planet earth, with a factory full of cigarettes, would you start to smoke if you were all alone on planet earth? a normal person would say no.
Now I dont condone smoking but to me it is enjoyable, thats why so many smoke them - but its like everything else that's bad for you, hamburgers, french fries, booze...etc. They all have consequences for your health. If I was the only person on earth with endless cigs, damn right I'll be smoking them!
Old 10-04-2008, 03:52 PM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
Originally Posted by Pactin
i was wondering the same thing. then i thought about it, i want to smoke every time after i f*** not before. smoking + crapping FTW, but then you have smoking + coffee which is quite good to. i went cold turkey some 2+ years ago. reason i did it was because i felt it was a seriously bad addiction.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM

Car Info: 05 cgm imp
do not discriminate against smokers, its not like they don't know what it does, but still do anyways because its ejoyable though many do smoke because of addiction.

I have a lot of friends that smoke so its more like a social thing and depends on the culture too a bit, ie. korean bars or nrb, ppl do smoke indoor but ask first .
Old 10-04-2008, 03:54 PM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
Originally Posted by subie OCD
Now I dont condone smoking but to me it is enjoyable, thats why so many smoke them - but its like everything else that's bad for you, hamburgers, french fries, booze...etc. They all have consequences for your health. If I was the only person on earth with endless cigs, damn right I'll be smoking them!
good things or things that tastes good are usually bad for the health.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
There is some chemical in cigarettes that stimulates your bowels somehow. I used to smoke but after i quit i gained hella weight and had a hard time doin the doo for a bit. But i feel like a whole new person. i smoked for about 5 years and when i found out my wife was pregnant i stopped cold turkey...just like that. It was hard, food was my friend.

I dont lecture people on why they should stop. I smoked and i totally understand why. it helps. sometimes it gives you just enough energy to just make it through work, you know that last 30 mins to an hour.

I still get small cravings sometimes. but i do feel alot healthier since i quit. i am alot fatter but i feel healthier. now i just gotta figure out a way to get rid of the sympathy weight from when my wife was prego.

good luck with the smoking and ****ting.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:23 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
lol so cigarettes and coffee keep john crapper in business!

yeah i just give my friends S for it because i want to hang out with them when im 60+ and still have fun outdoors, not playing chess all day at the senior center or hospital.

I lol at people who drink energy drinks daily too. maybe it effects people differently but i've had multiple red bulls some nights and can fall right to sleep an hour later.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:47 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Red Bulls make me go to sleep right after drinking them.. Monster on the other hand keep me awake and zinging right along.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:53 PM

Car Info: 02 GGA
smoking for two years... quit!!! but I like to make doo doo just so I can smoke a cig

Quick Reply: Smoking cigarettes question