SJSU Shooting

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 05:02 PM

Car Info: Nadda
^ Bet you it won't be anything but the minimum, considering California is pulling the plug on firefighters/cops/teachers. Sure makes a great pot of UGLY in the future.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:09 PM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by iLoqin
^ Bet you it won't be anything but the minimum, considering California is pulling the plug on firefighters/cops/teachers. Sure makes a great pot of UGLY in the future.
agreed fully... and we're putting that money into prisons/jails. seems bassackwards to me.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Car Info: DGM BRZ
Indeed, the rumor is a jealous BF. And it is parts of SJ. Particularly on King Rd. A couple years ago some kids claiming "KO Block" started **** and threw some stuff at my friends and myself, and in defense, we beat their asses. I hope they learned their lesson.

PS: KO Block apparently stands for King and Ocala Block, the neighborhood they are from.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:52 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Parts of King road have been bad as far back as I can remember. Same gang stuff. A driveby at a house party claimed my friends life last year off Monterey road.

People used to fight with fists and knives. Now everyone and their mother just goes straight to shooting. Ive gotten robbed at the old WMU atm at snell/blossom hill at gun point and also had another gun pulled on me after that.

In all the years I lived in Mtn View I never had to deal with anything sketchy like this. The gang mentality is just too strong in San Jose imo.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:46 PM

Car Info: Rollin' on compressed buffalo
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
"Tuesday's shooting was the second triple-shooting in San Jose in four days "

wtf is going on in San Jo?
San Jose has been whack from the get-go. Horrible female to male ratio in this cockfest of a city especially when they gather downtown. Even the scarce woman are either/or combination of being fat, ugly, *****. Horrible city to live in when you're a guy. The only thing good about this place is the Silicon Valley and ethnic diversity. Work here and live far FAR away...

Last edited by Horse; 05-11-2011 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Close enough to hear the actual shots. RIP to the victims.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:40 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
Im shocked. I park in the parking garage all the time.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
I'm still a bit dazzled because my psyc 102 class ends at 845pm on tuesday nights and last night I had the strong urge to leave a bit early because I was really tired...but I am so glad I didn't or else I probably would've ended up in the mess too.....my car was parked on the 5th level where it happened...maybe I should park somewhere else now, lol.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:36 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
all the bad **** happens at that garage.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:04 PM

Car Info: 2015 DGM WRX
It's a small world and life is fragile.

The shooter in this real life story is a coworker of mine. Always smiling, happy guy, Pacquiao was his hero, and worked for my company forever. Rumor has it, he was about a year from retiring. Anyways, on to the back story.

He had this younger wife he brought from the Philippines and did everything for her. He was always at the gym to keep a fit body and make her feel special. He bought her everything and even a brand new Mercedez. All this money coming from a regular worker, not a high salary manager or director. Anyways, he also loved the shooting range and carried a gun in his car. I never thought he was an angry person, but I'm sure seeing your wife with another younger man (supposedly the one she's been cheating on him with) can make a sane man go crazy. Unfortunately, he had a gun on him and the rest of the events are history.

Rest in peace my amiable friend.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Lagunatic
It's a small world and life is fragile.

The shooter in this real life story is a coworker of mine. Always smiling, happy guy, Pacquiao was his hero, and worked for my company forever. Rumor has it, he was about a year from retiring. Anyways, on to the back story.

He had this younger wife he brought from the Philippines and did everything for her. He was always at the gym to keep a fit body and make her feel special. He bought her everything and even a brand new Mercedez. All this money coming from a regular worker, not a high salary manager or director. Anyways, he also loved the shooting range and carried a gun in his car. I never thought he was an angry person, but I'm sure seeing your wife with another younger man (supposedly the one she's been cheating on him with) can make a sane man go crazy. Unfortunately, he had a gun on him and the rest of the events are history.

Rest in peace my amiable friend.
Man, that sucks dude. I'm sorry.

(What kind of work if you don't mind me asking?)
Old 05-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
So yeah it was a jealous husband losing it

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1JFC2Q.DTL&tsp

Say what you want about SJ but domestic violence happens anywhere and everywhere, this has nothing to do with SJ at all.

On a side note though, what the hell is this 25 year old girl doing married to a guy almost 30 years older than her!!

They havent released anymore details yet or what the think the motive was, but yeah, the story kind of writes itself
Old 05-13-2011, 10:36 AM

Car Info: '12 FXT Touring
Originally Posted by Krinkov
So yeah it was a jealous husband losing it

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1JFC2Q.DTL&tsp

Say what you want about SJ but domestic violence happens anywhere and everywhere, this has nothing to do with SJ at all.

On a side note though, what the hell is this 25 year old girl doing married to a guy almost 30 years older than her!!

They havent released anymore details yet or what the think the motive was, but yeah, the story kind of writes itself
just tossing a complete guess out there...

she married him to just get into the U.S., he was her ticket in.

the affair was probably going on for some time, they probably fought about it, i don't think she could divorce him, cause she would have to go back perhaps.

he probably followed her and her new BF, who most likely knew she was married, to the garage, and he confronted them with his gat, the rest is history. it probably was a heat of the moment type thing, and when he realized what he had just done and what he's about to face, he took his own life as well.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:38 AM

Car Info: 2004 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by NorCalPaintball

he probably followed her and her new BF, who most likely knew she was married, to the garage, and he confronted them with his gat, the rest is history. it probably was a heat of the moment type thing, and when he realized what he had just done and what he's about to face, he took his own life as well.
Don't mess with married women, seriously.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
oof, what a mess. It does happen all the time though. It's a tragedy for everyone involved.

Quick Reply: SJSU Shooting