sighting....white wrx wagon/680

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2003, 10:43 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
sighting....white wrx wagon/680

hey....I saw you yesterday evenning...getting on the freeway from mission blvd. got off at durham.

I was in the white 04 wagon next to you.

Your car is exactly what I plan to do to mine. Nice looking car......either you are a hell of a lot faster than me or you didn't have to slow down as much to get onto the onramp cause I jumped on it and you were no where to be seen until I got up on the freeway.

won't be at UCKK this week but maybe I can talk shop about your car...nice.
Old 09-23-2003, 12:26 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Re: sighting....white wrx wagon/680

Hey.... yep I remember you in the brand spankin' new '04.

Mine is mechanically stock except for Cusco sways and a few cosmetic mods: Rota SDRs w/215 NeoGens, tinted rears, painted sideskirts, and modded headlights.......

I got a jump in the corner thanks to grippy shoes =).
When you flew by me someone was flashing their hazards... I figured there was a CHP or something ahead......
Anyway...nice car choice =).

Originally posted by OneManArmy
hey....I saw you yesterday evenning...getting on the freeway from mission blvd. got off at durham.

I was in the white 04 wagon next to you.

Your car is exactly what I plan to do to mine. Nice looking car......either you are a hell of a lot faster than me or you didn't have to slow down as much to get onto the onramp cause I jumped on it and you were no where to be seen until I got up on the freeway.

won't be at UCKK this week but maybe I can talk shop about your car...nice.
Old 09-23-2003, 02:18 PM
General Pimpin'

no joke....did you see me slam on my brakes. I saw the hazards and figured the same thing....

but no chp....least not one that I saw. I was heading into south san jose so you figure I would have caught him if their was one. I live right off the mission exit behind that jack in the crack in those apartments.

I have my window tinted. I am looking at buying the JDM Hids within the next week or so....and painted side skirts as early as tonight but likely closer to the weekends.

Holding off for the wheels and sway until spring. Looking at those new rota tarmacs. I want bronze though....I like the slightly darker look but I will "settle" for gold if I have too.

I figured it was the shoes that did that cause you were pretty much gone by the time I made the turn...i hit that corner over 45ish and I start to loose the rear end.
Old 09-23-2003, 03:01 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Hahah...I've got my heart set on some silver Tarmac IIs to loose some of the 'bling' factor.... would sell my SDRs for $480 =).

Later-

Originally posted by OneManArmy
no joke....did you see me slam on my brakes. I saw the hazards and figured the same thing....

but no chp....least not one that I saw. I was heading into south san jose so you figure I would have caught him if their was one. I live right off the mission exit behind that jack in the crack in those apartments.

I have my window tinted. I am looking at buying the JDM Hids within the next week or so....and painted side skirts as early as tonight but likely closer to the weekends.

Holding off for the wheels and sway until spring. Looking at those new rota tarmacs. I want bronze though....I like the slightly darker look but I will "settle" for gold if I have too.

I figured it was the shoes that did that cause you were pretty much gone by the time I made the turn...i hit that corner over 45ish and I start to loose the rear end.
Old 09-23-2003, 03:05 PM
General Pimpin'

those tarmac II's are sick...if I could get bronze I'd get them now....gold will have to wait until after winter.

If you get those wheels drop me a line I may be interested in your SDR as a temporary fix.