Shaq Calls Out Hong-Man Choi

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 05:51 PM

Car Info: 07 Wrx
LOL, shaq....****en using his cop training for this or what?
Old 06-17-2009, 06:07 PM

HMC will destroy Shaq. All Shaq's gonna do is swing his arms wildly, hoping one or two lands. All HMC really needs to do is hack a shaq's knees and it's over.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:23 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
Originally Posted by Lowend
At least Shaq won't have to make any free-throws
Old 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Jin

Car Info: 05 CGM STi to be converted to RS
i wanna see rap battle between them two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1qvyjRVwA
Old 06-17-2009, 08:22 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Actually, now that I think about it...I'd bet his NBA basketball contract will preclude 'dangerous' activity like an MMA fight.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:04 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I've see Hong fight before... His fight vs Fedor was the most memorable... In case you guys don't know who he is or how big he is, LOOK AT THIS M' F'ing KICK!

Old 06-18-2009, 01:10 AM

PS: I seriously think he's a candidate for person with largest head in the world!

That thing is amazingly huge!

This pic is not related to his head size, but cracks me up like no other:

Old 06-18-2009, 02:19 AM

Man, this thread made me hit up youtube and watch some old videos of my fav fights...

I used to not mind Shaq so much, but the more I know about him the less I like him. He's as arrogant as they come, I really hope he loses to big man Choi.

What I'd LOOOOOVE to see, I mean, ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see is Fedor in the ring with Shaq. What's great about Fedor (in case you don't know who he is, he's a Russian MMA fight with a record of 30 wins and 1 loss, and that loss was bogus and caused by an illegal elbow so the fight was called off by the doctor who made a mistake), he doesn't look like a champion fighter. He's just above 6'0 and does NOT look like he's in great shape... He actually looks a little flabby... Don't let that mistake you however, he is a MACHINE. He makes the Russian boxer Drago from the Rocky film look like some ferry boy. He's tougher then anyone I have ever seen, more skilled and faster then lightning. He's so focused when he fights that he makes zero expressions which reminds me a lot of how focused the real Bruce Lee was. This guy is a modern day legend and will be remembered forever. As long as fighting exists, the name Fedor will reign supreme.

I would love to watch the arrogant and holier then thou Shaq O'Neil face Fedor in a 3 round fight. I know the fight wouldn't go past a single round because of the punishment that Fedor unleashes right off the bat. Fedor has brought down 7 of the best UFC champions without batting an eye, he's undefeated (minus that mistaken loss which wasn't really a loss) and would tear through Shaq like tearing through a piece of paper.

Watching Shaq go down by Fedor's hands would be the best thing to happen in entertainment since p0rn.

In case you don't know who Fedor is, or haven't really seen him fight, here's a little compilation of his fights and shows how amazingly strong, fast, and resilient he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6Z_2CgcuY
The first fight in that clip is Fedor VS Hong Man Choi