See? Herrafrush *IS* bad

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by StealthMODE
its funny cuz only the "functional" people hate on us. its never the other way around unless you guys start hatin. we never start threads saying, "oooo look at this functional guy". leave us to our ****. we drive our cars how ever the **** we want. YOURE NOT DRIVING IT. if you think my car looks like ****, SO ****ING BE IT! dont ****ing worry about my car! its NOT YOURS! ITS MINE! ME! NOT YOU! ME! idk how much more clearer i need to make that. ****ing pathetic *** non appreciative hatin nasioc trolls. fake ****s. /endrant.
I'm not flush and don't hate on flush but +1.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM

Car Info: 07 UGM FXT
Originally Posted by bkblitzed

Why do you always include some form of rally or track in your descriptions of functional cars lol.

Also on a thread called "Herrafrush is bad" you would expect hate on hellaflush cars, so dont get so beat up about it
This guy does autoX... Bad example of saying people who don't track their cars.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
its funny cuz only the "functional" people hate on us. its never the other way around unless you guys start hatin. we never start threads saying, "oooo look at this functional guy". leave us to our ****. we drive our cars how ever the **** we want. YOURE NOT DRIVING IT. if you think my car looks like ****, SO ****ING BE IT! dont ****ing worry about my car! its NOT YOURS! ITS MINE! ME! NOT YOU! ME! idk how much more clearer i need to make that. ****ing pathetic *** non appreciative hatin nasioc trolls. fake ****s. /endrant.
Since when do dumb people get to make fun of smart people? On another note, stealthmode sounds seriously butthurt... just saying....
Old 11-06-2012, 12:19 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
because you functional people always claim that you drive your cars for what their built for. yet, 99% of you havnt seen a track a day in your life. nor have you seen a rally track for that matter, after all, thats "what an sti is built for". oh and not to mention, since you dont track your cars, you must street race or run mountains and canyons and yadi yadi ya, but then you must contradict yourselves because you guys always hate on the people who drive fast on the streets and on public roads? it makes no sense.

see, you build your car for function, yet, cant put it to its purpose because your scared of tracking it or getting caught by the cops on public roads or other safety issues.

we, build our cars to look good, so we can show it off. we actually do that. we show it off. we build it and actually put it to use of what we intended on it being. you may not think it looks good, but i can guarantee you, the majority of others do. i can post pics of my personal car on numerous sites if youd like some proof.

now im not saying every hellaflushed out car is worthy of all that. but again, who am i to judge? its everyones own opinion. am i gonnna hate on that car if i dont agree with it? no. why? cuz plain and simple, its not my car and i can careless?

theres a handful of exceptions that this does not apply to. those handful of people are ones that actually put their functional cars to use on the rally cross, auto cross, and track days. to the rest of you, **** you and your biased opinions.
Yes i drive mountain roads, and yes i do put it to purpose on those very same roads. Also everybody hates a driver that drives like a jackass so you trying to pinpoint that only on functional cars is not a strong statement. To your point of cops and safety issues, that can be applied to hellaflush cars too. Ive seen plenty of hellaflush cars street race; now granted some dont drive mountain roads but they do race on the highway.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:41 AM

Car Info: 2009 WRB WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by imHELLAslow
my car's flush, i love the hate. win/win situation =]
Lol, plus we have 2 cars to play with. So if we get bored of one look we switch it to the other.

But on the serious note Flush or Functional we are always going to have asshats in the group. I'm sure 90% of the people in this thread have probably did something stupid on public roadways some point of their life. We live off of adrenaline. No one just likes sitting in traffic bored, twiddling their thumbs, right? We make decisions and there will always be a reaction to it, whether it is negative or positive it's up to you on how you take it.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by BuiltNotBought
HATERS of Hellaflush....
there are 2 kinds of them here:
1. ppl who don't know how to drive anything lowered
2. jelly ppl who can't afford any rims bigger that 17x7
because you functional people always claim that you drive your cars for what their built for. yet, 99% of you havnt seen a track a day in your life. nor have you seen a rally track for that matter, after all, thats "what an sti is built for". oh and not to mention, since you dont track your cars, you must street race or run mountains and canyons and yadi yadi ya, but then you must contradict yourselves because you guys always hate on the people who drive fast on the streets and on public roads? it makes no sense.

see, you build your car for function, yet, cant put it to its purpose because your scared of tracking it or getting caught by the cops on public roads or other safety issues.

theres a handful of exceptions that this does not apply to. those handful of people are ones that actually put their functional cars to use on the rally cross, auto cross, and track days. to the rest of you, **** you and your biased opinions.
Yes i drive mountain roads, and yes i do put it to purpose on those very same roads. Also everybody hates a driver that drives like a jackass so you trying to pinpoint that only on functional cars is not a strong statement. To your point of cops and safety issues, that can be applied to hellaflush cars too. Ive seen plenty of hellaflush cars street race; now granted some dont drive mountain roads but they do race on the highway.
Really guys? Come at me bro. Just lemme know what time for a Hammy run once again I'll say it

Old 11-06-2012, 12:52 AM

Car Info: Miata and dirtbikes
you're too jdm for me brah
Old 11-06-2012, 12:54 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
you're too jdm for me brah
Lol right? ALWAYS!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:47 AM

Car Info: E85 Tuned
I live my life one bump in the road at a time, simple as that, literally
Old 11-06-2012, 04:56 AM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
since when stretched tires are rice? I'd love to see some picture of your car
Since people started doing it decades ago. Think about what rice even means and then what you're doing in running tires too small. It's for aesthetics at the expense of everything else. Anything less than a wide running 255 is too small for a wheel that size. 225s are for 7.5" wheels.

Feel free to look. You know my car.

lol go slap on some 315's on your 6 inch wide stockers. youlll be super functional and all ready for driving that rally track to work.
If that could even be done it would be no more retarded than running stretched tires. You buy wheels to fit a certain tire size, not the other way around. There is a specific size range that is suited to each size wheel, and you need to stay within that for both aesthetics, performance, and safety.

Originally Posted by BuiltNotBought
HATERS of Hellaflush....
there are 2 kinds of them here:
1. ppl who don't know how to drive anything lowered
2. jelly ppl who can't afford any rims bigger that 17x7
I feel sorry for you if you actually believe this. You think it's out of jealousy? What does budget have to do with anything? You realize that hella-flushers are more "budget minded" (nice term for it) than performance enthusiasts right? Enjoy the $100 18x9.75 XXRs and $200 Rotas that define your baller lifestyle.

Last edited by Brfatal; 11-06-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:30 AM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
When's the new Cod come out?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:56 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Low LifeStyLe
WHy you gotta put me on blast for
Haha was that you? I thought I saw it on nasioc
Old 11-06-2012, 08:04 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Haha jealous of that? I've never said once that I track or rally my car, but I like being able to drive into any driveway without having to stop and scrape my way in...

Its just crazy to say put 315s on 7" wheels...who the **** is doing that?

And I know who abbitt is, and his car is just stupid now...it looked good for a while, but now it looks broken...

And car shows? I'm not an attention *****, so I don't give a **** about a car show and who looks at my car...I thought you said "who cares what you think about my car?" Well its obvious that you care way to much about what others think of you or else you wouldn't be getting this mad
Old 11-06-2012, 08:10 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Name:  eatingpopcorn.gif
Views: 8
Size:  333.1 KB

Last edited by SkizzDawg; 11-06-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:13 AM

Car Info: 06 WRX, 04 FXT, 02 Forester L, 95 JDM LGT
Go vote today!

Quick Reply: See? Herrafrush *IS* bad