Saw the coolest thing earlier today!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:22 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Saw the coolest thing earlier today!

Ok, maybe not so "cool", but interesting none the less!

I was playing soccer earlier this week and injured my knee (goalkeeper) so I was headed to the doctors and parked near the emergency/urgent care center... As I am getting out of my car I see this man running by screaming something at the top of his lungs like some LUNATIC, I notice he's in a hospital gown and running out of the hospital with all sorts of stuff still taped to his arms, then all the sudden I see like 5 hospital staff people and 2 cops running after him... The guy has a plastic tray in his hands and is trying to fight off the nurses and officers... The guys is obviously on PCP or something, I've never seen anyone with this kind of rage in real life! Cops pull out the pepper spray and douse him with almost no effect! He's still fighting and swinging like a mad man, thats when the cops reach for the batons and just take this guy down... Straight out of a movie! I was like :shock: :shock:

The finally got him on his stomach and hands behind his back, zip tied and got him on a gurney with restraints! Maybe doesn't sound like much but it was one hell of a thing to see!

Turns out on some drug mixed with alcohol. Guy was asian and maybe in his 40s... Pretty tall for an Asian dude, but damn... Made my day!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:37 AM

Car Info: '02 WRX wagon
lol that would be a sight to see, like something out of Scrubs.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:19 AM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
first off sucks you got hurt again :/ now stop that!! hope its not hurt to bad cus knee injuries can hella suck I know first hand..

about the whacked out dude I have seen a few going into the hospital myself hell one guy asked me once if his space shuttle had arrived yet. Nurse said just keep walking so I did and the guy went hella crazy freaking out cus I didn't answer. Finally the nurse told him it was waiting out in the parking lot and he calmed down and said that's so good to know they didn't leave me... seen a few fights or struggles as well. Lots of messed up people out there.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:09 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Gibz
first off sucks you got hurt again :/ now stop that!! hope its not hurt to bad cus knee injuries can hella suck I know first hand..

about the whacked out dude I have seen a few going into the hospital myself hell one guy asked me once if his space shuttle had arrived yet. Nurse said just keep walking so I did and the guy went hella crazy freaking out cus I didn't answer. Finally the nurse told him it was waiting out in the parking lot and he calmed down and said that's so good to know they didn't leave me... seen a few fights or struggles as well. Lots of messed up people out there.
'

Hhahha, I didn't even bat my eyes at the knee injury... Getting hurt is all part of my life, I've always been this way and always plan to be this way... Big part of it is my lifestyle. Some of my hobbies include:

1. Driving really fast on abandoned twisty closed roads, any time, anywhere, from the USA to Bosnia

2. Played soccer since I was a little kid, have always been a goal keeper due to my size, and if you're a good goal keeper, you're going to get hurt here and there from flying through the air trying to save the goal

3. I have been doing downhill mountain biking since I was in the 6th grade, you're bound to fall and eat the dirt

4. I skateboard (used to more then I do now), and well, humans and pavement = suck

5. I surf and skimboard... Lots of injuries from landing on rocks, corral, and other people

6. I have a great fascination with explosives and firearms,

7. I'm really tall, and the saying is true, the bigger they are, the harder the fall.

8. I don't have the greatest of luck

9. Been into martial arts and competitive fighting since I was about 12

10. I've jumped over things I really shouldn't have been jumping over

11. I used to skin dive almost professionally as a teen, you'd be amazed at what kind of injuries you sustain from diving in the ocean

And thats just the jist of it... I couldn't live life without risking it constantly... I get bored far too easily.

I've basically just gotten used to getting hurt all the damn time.

Speaking of which, I need to ask you something, check your PMs in a second.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:09 AM

He were probably a test subject having sick experiments done t him and had finally got away. But he got caught in pubilc while people watch them drag him back for more sick experiments. You could have been the hero, saved him and exposed the undercover illegal operation!!
Old 11-03-2008, 07:17 AM

Car Info: rsti
^ hahaha

but really, i did a good amount of time as a nurse intern in a psychward, and i've seen weirder sh*t than that. That's why i LOVE nursing.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:23 AM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Bruce you are turning into Dark Onion with all these threads!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by NorCalDC5
Bruce you are turning into Dark Onion with all these threads!
check your PM box for warning points
Old 11-03-2008, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
should have tazed him