Sarah Palin resigns as Alaskan governor

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
I find it funny. He doesn't have ANYTHING logical to say, so he resorts to throwing verbal abuses.

To each there own.
Verbal abuses? I called her names and said why I hate the *****. First you say I have no evidence and then I'm just throwing verbal abuses. If you disagree bring some of your own evidence to the plate. I mean this is a discussion forum, I didn't know the thread was only for people who liked Sara Palin???

Look dude you talk **** on me, and then you write

"I really don't think you understand the situations with alaska",

So now your evidence that you "really don't think so" THat someone (for no logical reason that you can state) you know better than me. At least I sited a point for why I felt that way, you didn't even do that.

yea good job, you didn't totally contradict yourself.

I've read about all her and all of this a lot, spent a lot of time on it. I don't need t someone like you who has has even less information to say but wants to talk **** try to demean my post.

get real man

seriously where is your logic man?

APPEAL TO RIDICULE?????
please explain this to me.

Sara Palin goes out and gets national news coverage (ill post the evidence of these things below) for a town with tiny tiny population in Alaska. The town wants a bridge that cost 500 million dollars. Sara Palin starts and gets the national news coverage with "no where to alaska t shirts", and demands respect for the town and its small numbers.
Down the road Sara Palin is against the bridge and a prospect for the white house. Using her number 1 thing to back her by as she stopped the bridge from being built, when infact she got all the initial pull towards doing it.

_--I don't have to post any finishing sources AS WE ALL KNOW for VP she touted the fact she had stopped the bridge from being built. If you don't know that on your own you shouldn't be arguing or makin any statements.

Documentary on the town in Alaska where you can actually see Russia from!!!
Ok I will have to find this but I SAW AND HEAD with my own ears and eyes sara palin speak about how infact YES SHE HAD STAYED IN THIS TOWN AND IT WAS A GREAT TOWN!!!

when infact they interview all these people, it's insanely FING small so everybody knows each other, they have nothing............... a bunch of them said screw sara palin and she'd never been there in her life, that nobody came to this remote *** town and it was stupid it was even in the news---
video relating-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Ws31h3CpE

After seeing both either the towns people, or sara palin were lying......i'm going to put my logical guess with sara palin.

Sara Palin getting **** on after she finally takes her first interview (bidden has had over 100)----------NO EVIDENCE needed for that, see how she is via katie couric/any other debate she does.

----Palin fires brother in law conflict of interest in Alaska. recieves mad subpoenas but because vp race is about to start REJECTS SUBPOENAS. **** COURT I DON"T NEED TO GO TO THAT **** IM A GODDAMN CELEBRITY-----
http://www.gaywired.com/Article.cfm?Section=66&ID=20354 ---you can find other copies if the website name scares you, governors refusing and getting all their coworkers to refuse subpoenas not cool. They even admitted they were torn between they loyalty for her and respect for the law.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742379/

so yea that **** is a no no no.................

also I WOULD CUT HER THROAT GIVEN THE CHANCE---

wolf paws for 150 bucks each, disgusting the wolves are already scarce.

Took this myself;

SOOOOOOoo buddy I got no hard feelings its iclub. But my point is honestly you gave zero evidence of anything, (not a good idea when arguing someones points) so Im not even sure where you are coming from?

Last edited by slow04wrx; 07-08-2009 at 12:35 PM.