Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:58 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
whosie whatsits?
Old 07-05-2009, 09:04 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by medicSTi

Galatians 6:7

7Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Name:  Group-sows-1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  15.2 KB

Carry on.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:17 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man takes the bacon.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by Roo
Okay, just the facts: http://www.salon.com/env/feature/200..._palin_wolves/

Excerpt:

But that was before Sarah Palin took Murkowski's job at the end of 2006. She went one step, or paw, further. Palin didn't think Alaskans should be allowed to chase wolves from aircraft and shoot them -- they should be encouraged to do so. Palin's administration put a bounty on wolves' heads, or to be more precise, on their mitts.

In early 2007, Palin's administration approved an initiative to pay a $150 bounty to hunters who killed a wolf from an airplane in certain areas, hacked off the left foreleg, and brought in the appendage.
Now that's the type of argument I know you for Greg Thanks for the link and info, I hadn't heard about it. With just reading that article, the program seems pretty illogical. I agree with you there. I was just surprised at this:

Palin offered the $150 bounty for wolf paws in 2007 after efforts to kill wolves from airplanes that season were, in her view, coming up short. State officials had hoped that 382 to 664 wolves would be killed during that predator-control season. State officials were disappointed when only 115 wolves were killed from the air.
That number was far lower than I thought it would have been. Nonetheless, you still have a valid argument.

-Steven
Old 07-07-2009, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob
The way you are speaking is called "Appeal to Ridicule" and is considered a Fallacy in LOGICAL debate.

"The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is substituted for evidence in an "argument."

Maybe you are on the "Bandwagon" as well.
Cool, I took college english as well. I guess I can go look for excerpts for you, and places to sight the facts that would be worthy of an english teacher.

Frankly I think you are totally full of it man. If you think what I said about her breaking conflict of interest rules, as well as ignoring subpoenas is not true, pick up a book or get your head of your ***. Just Because YOU DON"T KNOW and are IGNORANT to the FACTS........that is your problem, im not a history book.

Everything I listed in the post before can easily be see on wikipedia and any many online news sources.

Also the whole thing about the bridge, TELL ME WHY SHE MADE SHIRTS FOR THE WHOLE TOWN NOWHERE TO ALASKA, and MADE A HUGE PRESS DEAL OUT OF IT making the statement "We count for something" then later she totally spun the situation and changed her mind 180 degree. JUST WATCH AND READ WHAT SHE SAID................it's totally simple.

Honestly that was bs man, if you don't believe something and want a a place you can sight the fact, and are too lazy to find it yourself...........tell me the specific issue and I'll find you some sources.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:30 AM
VIP Member

Chill with the disrespect bro. There are more logical ways to get your point across than using emotional outbursts.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:41 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Cool, I took college english as well. I guess I can go look for excerpts for you, and places to sight the facts that would be worthy of an english teacher.
I never asked you to write me an essay. I just asked you to state what you are actually debating instead of saying "Palin is an idiot".

Frankly I think you are totally full of it man. If you think what I said about her breaking conflict of interest rules, as well as ignoring subpoenas is not true, pick up a book or get your head of your ***. Just Because YOU DON"T KNOW and are IGNORANT to the FACTS........that is your problem, im not a history book.
Provide me with the facts that you speak of. I pride myself in having knowledge.

Everything I listed in the post before can easily be see on wikipedia and any many online news sources.
Wikipedia will never be an unbiased source of information as it is user submitted.

Also the whole thing about the bridge, TELL ME WHY SHE MADE SHIRTS FOR THE WHOLE TOWN NOWHERE TO ALASKA, and MADE A HUGE PRESS DEAL OUT OF IT making the statement "We count for something" then later she totally spun the situation and changed her mind 180 degree. JUST WATCH AND READ WHAT SHE SAID................it's totally simple.
I don't think you under stand anything about that situation or the feelings that many ALASKANS had about it.

Honestly that was bs man, if you don't believe something and want a a place you can sight the fact, and are too lazy to find it yourself...........tell me the specific issue and I'll find you some sources

Lastly, how I am lazy when you are the one trying to debate something but can't bring ANY facts to the table. It is not my job to find your facts, as I would be providing both sides of the argument. I find it hilarious that you tried to spin that one onto me. Maybe you and Bill O'reilly can be besties as both of you never produce facts, rather you speak out of your ***.

All I am asking is that you provide logical, factual debate, instead of saying "blah blah blah I don't know anything but Palin is a ***** because thats what CNN said blah blah blah I don't have any real facts but it is your job to find me facts blah blah blah"

Ok?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Chill with the disrespect bro. There are more logical ways to get your point across than using emotional outbursts.
I find it funny. He doesn't have ANYTHING logical to say, so he resorts to throwing verbal abuses.

To each there own.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member

I find it funny. He doesn't have ANYTHING logical to say, so he resorts to throwing verbal abuses.

To each there own.
It's a trend that has been on the rise for a long time. We see it on the national stage all the time. Either way, people need to show one another more respect and he shouldn't have come at you like that Rob.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:32 PM

It's a trend that has been on the rise for a long time. We see it on the national stage all the time. Either way, people need to show one another more respect and he shouldn't have come at you like that Rob.
What is this word "respect" you speak of?
Old 07-07-2009, 12:40 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by iLoqin
She superfailed against Katie Couric on her interview, she failed to have a lot of experienced.
something sure did fail
Old 07-07-2009, 04:04 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie

To each there own.
Try "I fart in your general direction".

It works every time.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Jesus loves you.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:49 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
Jesus loves you.
So do hippies.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by STiForFun
Try "I fart in your general direction".

It works every time.
Love that movie.

Quick Reply: Sarah Palin resigns as Alaskan governor