Sarah Palin resigns as Alaskan governor

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 02:44 PM

Car Info: Type 53
that gif is 100% win.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by medicSTi
Not necessarily true. Who knows if she actually intends on running in 2k12 though.

If so, those that loved her are likely to love her more. Those that didn't probably still won't.
one republican aid said she's planning to take time off to focus on her family, then spend the rest of her time starting to campaign in the lower 48 states.

I'm watching Fox news right now and they say they could practically see the 30 second democratic ads saying she couldn't handle the pressure of being governor, how is she going to handle the pressure as president?

"If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen"

Honestly she could have finished her term, decide not to run for 2nd term, and still have over a year left to campaign for presidency. I think she made a big mistake resigning if she plans to run for president in 2012.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Originally Posted by Unit 91
A Teamster doing ANYTHING is a pretty big deal.
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Teamster here buddy... i work my *** off thank you very much. You drive a 40 foot trailer through San Francisco traffic and walk past hot stoves with boiling water and hot food going to a cooler to drop off beer. Not all Teamsters are lazy.
I was sort of being sarcastic.

All the ones I've dealt with have been the laziest guys ever. Nothing against you at all. I'm sure you do work hard.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:35 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by medicSTi
Ya, I think most politicians would just disappear from public view and cash in the rest of their term.

I'm glad she's got the character to stand up and say that she has become a stumbling block for Alaska due to suits and attacks which cost the state money and don't lead to progress. She accomplished a lot for the state in her first four years.

Her analogy of politicians staying in office once they become a hinderance to progress was great. With regards to going with the flow for the sake of going with the flow, Palin said that the only fish that goes with the current is a dead fish.

Too many politicians seem soulless, I'm glad to see a Christian woman standing by her morals and God's Word regardless of what other people will think or what the media will do to her.
I didn't know quitting was one of her Christian morals.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:50 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by superglue wrx
i didn't know quitting was one of her christian morals.
zzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg
Old 07-03-2009, 04:59 PM

Obviously she got **** on. Incase nobody bothered learning about it before the fact, but she quite a few illegal things including ignoring subpoenas etc.. not setting a very good example for following the governments laws. Also Alaskians have had time to see what a two face liar she is. She also embarrassed the crap out of herself and her family. She had to step down now deemed powerless. Thats what happens when you are the dumbest **** in the world aside from anne coulture.

She really hasn't done much for Alaska, other than stopping the bridge to nowhere!(#$# you should check out the pics of her wearing her own t shirts (nowhere alaska), when she originally tried to paint the picture for getting the damn bridge.

Point being democrat, repub aside.......any intelligent person can see how stupid the lady is, inexperienced, sooooooo far out of her game.........and a non trustworthy liar. Don't fool yourself, intelligent repubs feel the same way!

Last edited by slow04wrx; 07-03-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:20 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX - Stage 2 and EQ Tuned!
Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Obviously she got **** on. Incase nobody bothered learning about it before the fact, but she quite a few illegal things including ignoring subpoenas etc.. not setting a very good example for following the governments laws. Also Alaskians have had time to see what a two face liar she is. She also embarrassed the crap out of herself and her family. She had to step down now deemed powerless. Thats what happens when you are the dumbest **** in the world aside from anne coulture.

She really hasn't done much for Alaska, other than stopping the bridge to nowhere!(#$# you should check out the pics of her wearing her own t shirts (nowhere alaska), when she originally tried to paint the picture for getting the damn bridge.

Point being democrat, repub aside.......any intelligent person can see how stupid the lady is, inexperienced, sooooooo far out of her game.........and a non trustworthy liar. Don't fool yourself, intelligent repubs feel the same way!
Are you from Alaske or have any relatives from there?

I would like to know how you are deriving your opinions.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:45 PM

Car Info: .
I just feel sorry for her, the media destroyed her.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:48 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
aww well... it just gives her more time to look out her bedroom window and practice foreign relations with motha russia
Old 07-03-2009, 06:48 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by Turbo Rob

hate hate hate hate!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:22 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Can't feel sympathy for a Public Official, when you throw yourself into the White House bullring, expect to get the horns.

At any rate, her next stop.....PLAYBOY!
Old 07-03-2009, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by STiForFun

At any rate, her next stop.....PLAYBOY!
I think she should start her own magazine, Cougar Mag
Old 07-04-2009, 02:29 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
I think she should start her own magazine, Cougar Mag
Lisa Ann will Pwn her...

Anywho, I don't care how much republicans try to create her as some image type of "regular mom" she is a cook. She superfailed against Katie Couric on her interview, she failed to have a lot of experienced. She just didn't sound fit at all...

To be in office with THE CHANCE of taking over for a president, it just wasn't fit for her to be in office. I don't care which way republicans try to make her look good, she just wasn't fit. We need someone with bold actions, granted Obama, surely isn't the answer, with his weakling like actions within' the first 6 months, but I wouldn't trust Palin with a Skeletal frame when McCain can't even lift his arms over his head.

Republicans had a chance, but a vice president that acts like a "hockey mom" and her stupid rhetorical repeated speeches didn't give her much blight as a person fit to launch a nuclear bomb.

Obama has been bending over against Iran and N. Korea, but Palin would have been a weaker choice.

In any case, I hope she doesn't run again (if she does in 2012 with some senator experience, then i'd give her that) if she disappears thinking she'd strengthen her image, I doubt she'll be a good candidate.

Anywho, anyone who takes over Alaska will be fine. Great Grandma Palin will be fine if she goes out of sight, or tries to jump the senate seat or the Presidential candidacy later. I just hope she gains experience that people can SEE, not just hear about a hockey mom and an autistic kid.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Turbo Rob

Uh I don't need to be from Alaska to read about how she fired the dude illegally it was already a conflict of interest (any halfway intelligent politician would have realized they should avoid stepping in the ****). Then she continued to ignore subpoenas, and basically say **** you to the government. She shafted Alaska with many monetary projects as well. And also yea I watched a documentary, particularly interesting part was where they went to the town where Palin can SEE RUSSIA, but they all said it was a total cop out lie she had never been there and didn't do **** for the community. Fortunately Palin contradicts herself, and sets herself up to look like a total moron so I don't have to be in Alaska to know that.

Reminds me of that song...................open your eyes..........open your eyezzzzzzz

honestly this isn't a political thing, its a matter of stupidity pure and simple. The ***** is a nutcase.

watching her interviews ruled tho honestly, I hope the tv guys contiue to knock the **** out of her (even if its only by replaying old clips of her)

The funniest **** I see is this douchebag who says palin is alaskas greatest gift to the us! I bet they are all laughing their *** off about that.

good riddance,
Old 07-04-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by TurnWRX
one republican aid said she's planning to take time off to focus on her family, then spend the rest of her time starting to campaign in the lower 48 states.

I'm watching Fox news right now and they say they could practically see the 30 second democratic ads saying she couldn't handle the pressure of being governor, how is she going to handle the pressure as president?

"If you can't handle the fire, get out of the kitchen"

Honestly she could have finished her term, decide not to run for 2nd term, and still have over a year left to campaign for presidency. I think she made a big mistake resigning if she plans to run for president in 2012.
But Palin hasn't said anything to the GOP or media to confirm that.

As for the Democratic Ads, they will only work on people that spend 10 seconds assessing the situation and taking it for face value.

Palin just pwned tons of politicians by "passing the ball" for the benefit of her "team" (Alaska). She just put her state above herself.

She was honest and recognized that millions of dollars and countless hours were being taken away from doing work for the people of Alaska since August last year.

Showed true character and her values.

Quick Reply: Sarah Palin resigns as Alaskan governor