Santa Cruz County Subie Spotting...

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 08:04 PM

Car Info: evo8
not sure who owns it but my sis used to work at target before when she had her rex and she found out that he/she works at albertson.
Old 08-11-2004, 08:54 PM

Car Info: WR Blue Wagon
Originally Posted by evo_dadi
not sure who owns it but my sis used to work at target before when she had her rex and she found out that he/she works at albertson.
That was the blue sedan that was always at Target eh? OZ wheels I think?
Old 08-11-2004, 08:57 PM

that was her co worker,she had a silver rex but traded it in for a yellow evo
Old 08-12-2004, 02:00 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
hmm i might pass by and check it out if i dont get busy here at home didnt know they had a stage inside tho i was thinking more of like windjammer or aptos club that they would be playing at.

he plays both of those pretty frequently..

yeah they knocked a chunk out of the back wall of the med and jammed a stage in it..haaa. ****ty but it's a place to play and have a good time....

lots of people came out...it was $1 paps blue night...they were gone by like...10 oclock.

was pretty surprised by the openning band..pretty dang good. later on it thinned out but a few people were there for my bro...like 50 or something..which is a lot in that tiny place....he was trying something new....had a couple different guys up there with him...one dude was playing a saw...freakin nuts man. other guys were playing over each other and what not and well....I've seen my brother's projects sound much better...haaaa. But **** it...was fun. He played some crazy hard yelling madness stuff too...very hank williams jr. type of show. Started off super mellow accoustic stuff and then progressed into full frensy punk..haa.

did you cruise by...see my wagon?

Damn..should have seen it after the show..I took some pictures.

I got a full ampeg stack in it. Two heads. a bass. some other crap... a leslie set up..if you know old school stuff you'll know leslie....it's basically what makes and old organ have that fluttering sound. spins.... oh...and like 6 sixers of beer.

Nuts....all that fit in there with my box for my JL 10w7.

I did **** up one of my amps though...scratched the crap out of it and jacked up the carpet....don't know what the hell I was thinking...was an experiment to see what my car could fit..haaa. Crazy thing was with all that weight I didnt' scrub once and I was still able to take the mountain back roads home to watson.....

when I get home tonight I'll be trying to figure out the damage..hoping not much..looks like the amp will clean up....but hey..if not...I'll gives me a reason to rip em down and paint em white.
Old 08-12-2004, 02:06 PM

Why arent all of you coming to the Scotts Valley Dennys meets?? Its a hellofa time. Check out the thread (although it will be moving shortly, as we've changed the night).

https://www.i-club.com/forums/showth...=54393&page=11
Old 08-12-2004, 03:18 PM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
you da man Dom! We should print out flyers and stick them on Subie owner windshields in SC! HAHA!
Old 08-12-2004, 03:38 PM

Would I be a geek if I said I'd thought about doing that? Like I said, I'm trying to get a sports driving club together for Santa Cruz community/ UCSC students. Im having trouble finding support, but if I were to have my way, UCSC would be having intercollegiate AutoX matches against UCDavis. (They have their own AutoX club.)

Id be fine keeping our drives small for now, but depending on how my classes go fall quarter, I might just try to put something together.

-Dom
Old 08-12-2004, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy

did you cruise by...see my wagon?
i ended up staying at home since i had a lot of stuff waiting for me to work on :P now time to do an interior project on your wagon
Old 08-13-2004, 09:19 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
yeah...might just be..haaaa.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:15 PM

saw a silver sti this afternoon in aptos/rio del mar coming from redwood village i was the mailman who drove in front of and waved.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:54 PM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
did he had a fmic?
i dont know, he was going up the hill on portola (at the 4 way stop past the bridge leaving cap village) as i was coming down the hill on wharf rd.... so he was at a 90 degree angle from me... that was a lot of typing for a stupid answer.... god im stned
Old 08-16-2004, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Keisatsu
i dont know, he was going up the hill on portola (at the 4 way stop past the bridge leaving cap village) as i was coming down the hill on wharf rd.... so he was at a 90 degree angle from me... that was a lot of typing for a stupid answer.... god im stned
there's a few that i see around thats why some friendly and some not so friendly
Old 08-17-2004, 09:32 AM

Car Info: 2005 STi
Dommmm, put something together eh? I will if you do - or maybe I will compete for your team..heh heh
Man, I am so excited about coming down next wed, I almost want to come down for this wed night. But that is just crazy.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:01 AM

Go to our meeting thread dumb***:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/meetings-events-donuts-91/santa-cruz-scotts-valley-meet-drive-wednesdays-9-00pm-69520/

I hope everyone comes out this week. Not very often can I gurantee a good time, but I definately can in this case.
Old 08-17-2004, 07:33 PM
duo

Car Info: WRB WRX 2004
ive been wanting to put together a auto cross team/ rally cross(i like dirt ) for a while dom you should get it together. Its going to be a fun subie year. oh by the way i have a garage this year for subie installs woot woot
joel

Quick Reply: Santa Cruz County Subie Spotting...