San Leandro BART & douchebags BLOW

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 09:02 AM

Car Info: fxt
thanks, guys...still pissed as hell, but good to hear from others in my position

So insurance deductible will cover the system and glass, not sure if the dent is going to be repareable, it's in a crazy place.

My rate isn't suppose to go up, but I'm sure it's crap like this that makes all rates go up in general, I'm glad I have insurance, but it sucks having to use them sometimes due to stupid dope fiends.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:08 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
First, sorry to hear this, I hate hearing ish like this. I hope you get it all sorted and you'll be back on track soon enough.

As for Bart Police, I know a few of them and let me tell ya. They can not be everywhere at once. I know its jacked up to see things happening at Bart and everyone is always quick to say "Where the F was the police! They dont ish, they are stupid, and so on so forth".

But honestly, you have hundreds of people riding Bart and tons of foot traffic everyday. Its almost impossible to catch shady business in the act. Most stations have 1 to 4 cops on patrol with a **** load of cameras. Its like babysitting the whole neighborhood, not an easy job.

So for what its worth, think about the logistics before smashing these people. I say the same ish about people who smash OPD. You can have one cop per two people in a city and **** will still pop off. Sucks but thats the truth.

Anyhow, I hope all works out for you and again sorry to hear about this.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:23 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by ldivinag
wake up and smell the coffee...

the cops are not there to be your security guard. they are there to uphold the laws. if they catch someone breaking the law, fine.

otherwise, there'd be thousands of cops doing security guard type jobs all day long and it's a waste of tax payer's money.

[/long day at work rant]
actually security gaurds cant do anything

they can shine a flash light and call the cops thats it
Old 11-13-2008, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 07 WRX stage 2/ 05 Yamaha R6
sucks to hear that bro..hope those *******s get caught..
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by stg2lgcy00
When my window got busted out at Union City bart I called UCPD to file a report but they refused to come.
+1 but san francisco PD
Old 11-13-2008, 09:35 AM

Car Info: '06 WRB STI
This is exactly what happened to me at San Leandro BART less than a month ago. They broke my window and stole my Eclipse navigation unit. I made a post about it on here too. Sorry to hear what happened to you bro, I'm not taking BART from San Leandro anymore.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:06 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Originally Posted by stg2lgcy00
When my window got busted out at Union City bart I called UCPD to file a report but they refused to come.

You called the wrong authority.

Bart property is BART jurisdiction.

BART Police would be the agency to take the report.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:20 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Ebolamonkey
yea i dunno why you guys insist on hanging around shady places in the first place.
bart it a shady place?

This happened to my cousin at daly city bart. people are *******s. sorry you gotta go through this. someone broke into my outback in front of my house and stole my first w6v2...I was super heated. Had to go and buy ANOTHER one. It really is a pain in the ****. Hope everything works out for you.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by PaulSTI
This is exactly what happened to me at San Leandro BART less than a month ago. They broke my window and stole my Eclipse navigation unit. I made a post about it on here too. Sorry to hear what happened to you bro, I'm not taking BART from San Leandro anymore.
x2...screw that place, thought I'd help out the environment and drive a little less and use less gas and this is what I get, I'm just a little bitter still.

I have nothing against BART police or any other law enforcement, it's not like they were there watching it happen and didn't do anything. They came within 15-20 minutes, took my report, offered to dust it for prints, but didn;t think that would do any good. They could put up some security cameras in the lots knowing how frequent this stuff happend, but thieves will be thieves and will always find a way and I've accepted that growing up around here, can only blame the economy and f'd up lazy poeple with jacked up up-bringings, but whatever, these are just material things and we move on.

I even parked close to the busy street side so I would be more visible, dang, I still can't believe this happened. My last car payment was this month too and this happens.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by ant927
x2...screw that place, thought I'd help out the environment and drive a little less and use less gas and this is what I get, I'm just a little bitter still.

I have nothing against BART police or any other law enforcement, it's not like they were there watching it happen and didn't do anything. They came within 15-20 minutes, took my report, offered to dust it for prints, but didn;t think that would do any good. They could put up some security cameras in the lots knowing how frequent this stuff happend, but thieves will be thieves and will always find a way and I've accepted that growing up around here, can only blame the economy and f'd up lazy poeple with jacked up up-bringings, but whatever, these are just material things and we move on.

I even parked close to the busy street side so I would be more visible, dang, I still can't believe this happened. My last car payment was this month too and this happens.
they dont have cameras??

and if they why it take 15 min to get to you if you were on bart property? this is the kind of stuff im talkin about with bart pd..OPD is a different thing ive got respect for them
Old 11-13-2008, 12:38 PM

I don't think they have cameras in the lot area, maybe I'm mistaken or I never took notice, but I know for sure they have surveillance in the station.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:39 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI Black 2004 Yamaha YZF-R6 Limited
trunk monkey imo