Sad News!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 02:25 AM

Car Info: rsti
condolences
Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Car Info: SGM 135i
so young. I'm sorry bro, may he rest in piece.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:24 PM

Car Info: STi 07
Thanks guys. We had a car wash and will be having more through the weekend and will post info on them if you fellas want to roll through. Thanks to Elektra and SubieNation for coming through today and thanks for the donation. In about 5 hours that we did the car wash we raised almost $900 dollars. Larry was very popular and has a huge family who loves him. We are trying to raise $10'000 dollars for all cost and a nice funeral and burial and all cost associated. We know who did this and hope they get caught if they dont we already got crews on stand-by. Someone else got shot but survived today and it was one of Larry's friends. We are all being extra careful but we will pull through!
Old 11-13-2008, 07:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
Thanks guys. We had a car wash and will be having more through the weekend and will post info on them if you fellas want to roll through. Thanks to Elektra and SubieNation for coming through today and thanks for the donation. In about 5 hours that we did the car wash we raised almost $900 dollars. Larry was very popular and has a huge family who loves him. We are trying to raise $10'000 dollars for all cost and a nice funeral and burial and all cost associated. We know who did this and hope they get caught if they dont we already got crews on stand-by. Someone else got shot but survived today and it was one of Larry's friends. We are all being extra careful but we will pull through!
You need to look into the Victim Assistance. They can also help and make sure to save all receipts for everything cause when they catch the guys and charge them, you will be able to put in for restitution. Small stuff compared to losing a loved one, but at least the monetary loses can be recouped.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
You need to look into the Victim Assistance. They can also help and make sure to save all receipts for everything cause when they catch the guys and charge them, you will be able to put in for restitution. Small stuff compared to losing a loved one, but at least the monetary loses can be recouped.
Already on top of the victim assistance thing, we have a few lawyers in our family doing paperwork and all that stuff. We have receipts for it all.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:00 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
^^good to hear you are taking care of things...any updates on case?
Old 11-14-2008, 09:28 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
You guys gonna be out there sat?
Old 11-14-2008, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
You guys gonna be out there sat?
Yeah we are trying to get the location and time but we are checking it through the city so we have no issues during it. I will post time and location and all are welcome.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
It was good to see you, though I'm sorry for the circumstances. Make sure to keep an eye on your wife...
I was also very glad to see the amount of support that you guys had and I still cant believe I let someone else wash my Subie...but it looks GREAT! lol
Keep me posted on the next wash and I will try to gather a bunch of people for you.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Electra
It was good to see you, though I'm sorry for the circumstances. Make sure to keep an eye on your wife...
I was also very glad to see the amount of support that you guys had and I still cant believe I let someone else wash my Subie...but it looks GREAT! lol
Keep me posted on the next wash and I will try to gather a bunch of people for you.
Cool, thanks again. Your ride was looking mighty FRESHH!!!!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:58 PM

Ok ladies and gentlemen. We are having our big car wash fundraiser tomorrow Saturday November 15, 2008 at 162 W 10th Street, Gilroy Ca 95020. It will start at 8am and end at around 6pm. Thanks for everyones good thoughts and prayers. Please stop by and make a donation to help with all the cost for Larry's funeral. If anyone gets lost or have any questions please feel free to call me 281-750-9505 my name is Carlos.

The only new bad news I have is that the family got denied with help from the Victims of Violent Crimes fund because the paper made a big deal about it being gang related and saying that there is a gang war now. So donations and whatever family can help raise is all we have to help. So PLEASE help us out! Thanks in advance.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
We know who did this and hope they get caught if they dont we already got crews on stand-by.

I hope youre not too serious about this. I mean im with you on that initial thought, but you have to stop the domino effect.

same team or different team...every persons life taken, good or bad effects 100's more. And dont let yourself get put into danger...looking over your shoulder your entire life is no way to live.

I mean its unfortunate it happened to your family, but they will get whats coming to them.

"vengeance is mine". You will find it in the NRSV, NASB, and KJV of Romans 12:19-21, where Paul writes, "19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God; for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." 20 No, "if your enemies are hungry, feed them; if they are thirsty, give them something to drink; for by doing this you will heap burning coals on their heads." 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (NRSV)
Old 11-15-2008, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
I hope youre not too serious about this. I mean im with you on that initial thought, but you have to stop the domino effect.

same team or different team...every persons life taken, good or bad effects 100's more. And dont let yourself get put into danger...looking over your shoulder your entire life is no way to live.

I mean its unfortunate it happened to your family, but they will get whats coming to them.
The crews are his own friends that we had to stop them from retaliating. The family doesn't want the killer or killers dead, we want to see them in jail for the rest of their lives so they have to deal with it everyday and we want their family to know what it feels to lose someone they love.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:41 PM

Car Info: 2007 cummins
set up a paypal acount so those of us who are too far to participate in the wash can still help
Old 11-15-2008, 04:52 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
violence begets violence. You start going back and forth it will never stop.

Quick Reply: Sad News!!!