Sad News!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 11:00 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy

Kids trying to change their lives around getting shot for no damned reason. One of the reasons I've been considering going in to the police department and trying to get on to the gang task force in watsonville.

Tired of this ****.
exactly my thoughts...cops dont do enough to stop gangs...they try to but they always seem clueless on whats really going down
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Want to know something funny. The underpass by my house gets tagged up by these kids that live nearby all the time. Always the same isht. Gzus. It gets painted over within a day 3 max... EVERYTIME. Someone came out and painted a bunch of XIII stuff calling watsonville XIV busters and stuff. Blatant gang crap. Its since been crossed out. They haven't painted over it yet and it's been up for weeks.

Stupid ****.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:20 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
They also tag up every overpass down 5 all the way to LA.

We need more of those giraffes and mummy graffitti to cover up the ugly tags

Name:  sf7.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  38.2 KB
Old 11-12-2008, 12:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
^I've seen that damn giraffe in so many places..
Old 11-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
terrible...

my condolances, and boy do i sure hope they catch those bastards.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:21 PM

Car Info: 2004 wrx granny wagon
sry to hear that
Old 11-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
I was very angry at first because he was killed by three guy with guns and most likely they are kids. Most likely over a stupid reason and not worth someone's life. He was a good kid and he was starting to do good and be positive. They found several guns but nobody has been arrested but they know who did it, just need to prove it and build a case. A off duty FBI agent just happened to be driving by and saw the whole thing when it happened and he followed the 3 shooters but they got away but he was able to help police find the guns. I felt like going to kill someone but me and the family rather seen them sit in jail for LIFE and deal with it everyday for the rest of their lives.
Wow, what are the chances of an undercover FBI agent seeing all of this transpire?

Murder detectives don't mess around, they wont stop until they find someone responsible for this, it makes it much easier now that there was an FBI agent on the field as well as the guns that they found... It's only a matter of time before they find those bastards mother f'ers. I'm sure they gave info that they wont leak out to the public or family, they keep info from everyone to help the case, its standard procedure.

We're really all pulling for you man, I know you can't get your brother in law back, but at least you can watch those three animals hunted and have their lives ruined/spent in a cage.

Its a shame that our death penalty is so strict... I've always wished that if you take a life, your life should be taken from you (Only in 1st degree, not in an accident), and its a shame that we don't do that... Its also a shame that the folks on death row get to live 15 years before they are executed... An execution should take NO MORE then 1 year TOPS!

If those 3 guys are caught, they are all getting charged with 1st degree murder even though only one of then pulled the trigger (well, I think only one person did the shooting)

If they are caught they are beyond f'ed... So lets all hope that these bastards are caught and thrown into prison for life, or until they are in their 60s. They basically committed suicide by killing your bro-in law... They will be hunted until they are caught. These aren't smart master mind criminals either, they are idiotic gang bangers with half a brain which works out for the police... These are the type of bastards that brag about their crimes to people for the purpose of getting respect from their fellow moron gang bangers...

Don't you worry, these guys will get caught, they aren't smart enough to cover their tracks or run away and not get caught... They'll stick around in that general area and the cops will find them... Murder is no joke in the police world... If it were a robbery or something then there's no way the cops would put effort into the case like they do for murder cases, especially gang murders because there are chances that they will do it again.

Anyway man, stay strong and have faith in karma and the fact that there is a team of detectives out there right now trying to piece this case together. At least you can take solace in that.

Stay strong and know we're here for you if you need to talk or anything of that nature.

Daniel
Old 11-12-2008, 07:36 PM

i wouldnt want them to be executed...it has to be painless by law...whats the point?

The only people that would commit a crime of killing is someone not in touch with God, and those people could give a F if they are executed, and would rather be killed than sit in jail IMO. So i say let them sit and rot. I mean it sucks we have to pay for their sorry asses taking up 3 square feet of real estate and maintenance but whatever.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
i wouldnt want them to be executed...it has to be painless by law...whats the point?

The only people that would commit a crime of killing is someone not in touch with God, and those people could give a F if they are executed, and would rather be killed than sit in jail IMO. So i say let them sit and rot.

ah yes, I forgot to mention that anyone who kills another person will be put to death in the same exact way as the victim was killed.

I think thats very fair.

Though my dream was always to put death row criminals onto a large jungle Island and let them roam free... Then you can pay to come to the Island and kill inmates with sniper rifles, or any other kind of weapon you wanted. Every prisoner has a GPS signal from a microchip that has been installed onto them so that you know where the person who killed your loved one is and you can hunt them down and make them suffer...

Shoot them in the stomach (which is the most painful place to get shot), then get closer and torture them until they are dead.

How cool would that be?
Old 11-12-2008, 07:45 PM

haha very cool. Hostel style.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:46 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
God be with you and his family.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:10 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by brucelee
ah yes, I forgot to mention that anyone who kills another person will be put to death in the same exact way as the victim was killed.

I think thats very fair.

Though my dream was always to put death row criminals onto a large jungle Island and let them roam free... Then you can pay to come to the Island and kill inmates with sniper rifles, or any other kind of weapon you wanted. Every prisoner has a GPS signal from a microchip that has been installed onto them so that you know where the person who killed your loved one is and you can hunt them down and make them suffer...

Shoot them in the stomach (which is the most painful place to get shot), then get closer and torture them until they are dead.

How cool would that be?
thats a nuts concept
Old 11-12-2008, 08:13 PM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
whoa, I was not expecting to read that when I opened the thread. im sooooo sorry brother. thats freakin terrible. my prayers go out to you, your wife, and your family.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Sad to say, but they probably won't be charged with 1st degree murder. The only one that could be charged with 1st degree would be if they could determine exactly which person's bullet killed him. Chances are more likely they'd get charged with 2nd degree or even voluntary manslaughter. But they will more likely get a Gang enhancement and that alone is worth 25 years. So the actually killer would get 25-50 years to life and the others would get about 25 years a piece.

My condolences to your wife and her family.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:41 PM
banned

Car Info: heel'n toe da hoe...
Wow... I'm very sorry for you and your familys loss.

Rip...

Quick Reply: Sad News!!!