Sad News!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 09:25 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
god damn dude. My condolences go out to you and your family.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:28 AM

Car Info: STi 07
Originally Posted by brucelee
What really sucks about this is that he wanted to change his life around and "be straight as an arrow", but that chance was taken away from him before you could change.

Was this gang related? If you don't mind, could you give us your views on this? If you don't want to then you absolutely do NOT have to share anything with us, sorry I asked if this strikes a nerve.
I was very angry at first because he was killed by three guy with guns and most likely they are kids. Most likely over a stupid reason and not worth someone's life. He was a good kid and he was starting to do good and be positive. They found several guns but nobody has been arrested but they know who did it, just need to prove it and build a case. A off duty FBI agent just happened to be driving by and saw the whole thing when it happened and he followed the 3 shooters but they got away but he was able to help police find the guns. I felt like going to kill someone but me and the family rather seen them sit in jail for LIFE and deal with it everyday for the rest of their lives.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:29 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by UberMaus
Had a hard time reading the article all the way through...

i'm sorry to hear about your lost, My condolences.
+1

bummer sorry to hear
Old 11-12-2008, 09:32 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
That's terrible. I know exactly where that happened. Friend of mine lives a couple blocks away.

"- leaving only a piece of red clothing peeking out " that was not done on accident.

Clearly this kid was trying to make a move in the right direction and someone didn't want him to.

Honestly it sounds more like the crips to me. The crips have been making heavy moves coming through salinas in to watsonville and gilroy. Both of which have ALWAYS been norténo hoods. I grew up over here and have seen it all coming. Right in front of my house there's a huge tag from the sorénos strait calling the nortenos out.

Truly a tragic event when a young life is taken but its even worse when they're trying to change their lives around.

sorry for your loss.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:47 AM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
always sad to hear something like this..RIP
Old 11-12-2008, 09:50 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Yeah sorry man...stay strong...

I know a guy who got stabbed 9 times in Watsonville. Some plain old white kid who would hang out with other gang affiliated friends. He got jumped at night and crawled into a donut shop and survived. He's straight as an arrow now.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
Yeah sorry man...stay strong...

I know a guy who got stabbed 9 times in Watsonville. Some plain old white kid who would hang out with other gang affiliated friends. He got jumped at night and crawled into a donut shop and survived. He's straight as an arrow now.
That's why in high school my folks didn't want us in watsonville. I was usually fine because I'm dark enough but my brother is 6'4 blonde blue eyes. Friend of mine in high school was involved in a stabbing. Same deal white dude clean cut. This was in 96 I think. He came out on the good end but it definitely changed him. Saw him the other night. Seems to be doing fine. Covered in tattoos now. No more pretty boy model. haaaaa.

I got stabbed once. Not fun. Doesn't hurt like you'd think it would. But I managed to stop the try at my stomach and it just went through my hand.

Is there any kind of vigil for your cousin. I'd like to drive by and say a prayer for the family.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
yeah i moved from Mountain View in 1998...luckily I stayed out of the inland areas and only had to deal with the pot heads in the SC mtn valley lol.

+1 for vigil prayer
Old 11-12-2008, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
So sorry to hear about this tragic event, I hope whoever did this pays for it for the rest of their lives.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
That's terrible. I know exactly where that happened. Friend of mine lives a couple blocks away.

"- leaving only a piece of red clothing peeking out " that was not done on accident.

Clearly this kid was trying to make a move in the right direction and someone didn't want him to.

Honestly it sounds more like the crips to me. The crips have been making heavy moves coming through salinas in to watsonville and gilroy. Both of which have ALWAYS been norténo hoods. I grew up over here and have seen it all coming. Right in front of my house there's a huge tag from the sorénos strait calling the nortenos out.

Truly a tragic event when a young life is taken but its even worse when they're trying to change their lives around.

sorry for your loss.
the scraps are taking over parts of SF as well...its toned down a bit but there was a huge surge in gang related violence cuz of gavin newsons stupid rules about getting rid of illegals...i know a few kids that have been killed over the past few years...such stupid sh**
Old 11-12-2008, 10:45 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
I felt like going to kill someone but me and the family rather seen them sit in jail for LIFE and deal with it everyday for the rest of their lives.
That is a very, very hard and wise choice to make.

Especially knowing that you carry the means and training to accomplish that task.

If you need any grief counseling, or help with arrangements, let me know - I work in the psychology field and my wife works at Darling Fischer Mortuaries.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
sorry to hear about the loss, hang in there and try not to get in trouble your self by taking the law in your own hands...i been threw alot my self, seen every thing and done everything, its never too late to take it easy, subarus are my hobbies now...take care
Old 11-12-2008, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
I wish you and his family the best.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by slugrx
the scraps are taking over parts of SF as well...its toned down a bit but there was a huge surge in gang related violence cuz of gavin newsons stupid rules about getting rid of illegals...i know a few kids that have been killed over the past few years...such stupid sh**
Word. I had two guys corner me at a bar. I was sitting down and had on black dickies, black chunks and a black jacket... normal isht. But I had a blue shirt and blue hat on... At first I thought they were asking me if I was strapped. I said no. They said you scrap... I was like... WTF... no. They asked me a hand full of times. I finally stood up. Looked down at both of them... mind you I'm all of 5'10" and said... only if I have to. They both turned around and walked away. Haaaaaaaaa. I would have pounded the living **** out of both of them.

It's getting ridiculous. Wish people would mind their own business. They're like mini alexander the greats. Will shoot someone over a street sign so they can expand their empire.

Then we're left with old ladies scared to have their grandkids visit them in salinas and parents scared to let their kids go down town to the farmers market in watsonville for a taco.

Kids trying to change their lives around getting shot for no damned reason. One of the reasons I've been considering going in to the police department and trying to get on to the gang task force in watsonville.

Tired of this ****.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:58 AM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
^^same here...

Quick Reply: Sad News!!!