Russian Navy Captures Somalian Pirates

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 08:33 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by bwaynep
I thought this thread was about blowing up pirates, not politics?
hmmm

must be your first day here it usually goes a different way in less than 10 posts
Old 12-13-2010, 11:50 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by VTRZA
Put down the talk radio and pick up a history book bro.
That's right, history repeats itself instead of doing something different, we're pretty much going back in circles.

As for the educational part of the system, which is pretty FACTUAL (not just right wing talk) starts about 3:00.

Another part you can listen begins around 4:50, explains EXACTLY what will happen in the future.

I listen to the radio because people actually say things that are blunt, and their opinion, without having to tiptoe around being politically correct.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:00 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
Originally Posted by iLoqin
That's right, history repeats itself instead of doing something different, we're pretty much going back in circles.

As for the educational part of the system, which is pretty FACTUAL (not just right wing talk) starts about 3:00.

Another part you can listen begins around 4:50, explains EXACTLY what will happen in the future.

I listen to the radio because people actually say things that are blunt, and their opinion, without having to tiptoe around being politically correct.
while I don't have the time to watch your little video you still haven't pointed out how liberals are ruining the country or what the good old days are. You don't have to tell me you listen to talk radio, it's pretty obvious that you're a dittohead. I prefer facts to opinion and non-PC (whatever the **** that means) commentary. Njy ur non intellectual angry yelling and childish catch phrases
Old 12-13-2010, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 07 2.5i, 02 wrx, 06 sti
while I don't have the time to watch your little video you still haven't pointed out how liberals are ruining the country or what the good old days are. You don't have to tell me you listen to talk radio, it's pretty obvious that you're a dittohead. I prefer facts to opinion and non-PC (whatever the **** that means) commentary. Njy ur non intellectual angry yelling and childish catch phrases
Lol VTRZA stop wasting your time. You've got iLogin positing videos about financial literacy- a subject he has previously showed to have absolutely no knowledge about. Save the discussion for someone who hasn't been brainwashed with a low education. Oh wait, that would mean.....haha
Old 12-13-2010, 03:27 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by smrstc29
Lol VTRZA stop wasting your time. You've got iLogin positing videos about financial literacy- a subject he has previously showed to have absolutely no knowledge about. Save the discussion for someone who hasn't been brainwashed with a low education. Oh wait, that would mean.....haha
I have college degreeS
I am conservative

The higher the learning the more liberal ideas they push. There is no way you can say that is not true.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
I have college degreeS
I am conservative

The higher the learning the more liberal ideas they push. There is no way you can say that is not true.
it's not true :3 I don't understand wtf you are talking about but there are many "highly educated" cons that push very non liberal ideas. perhaps you need to learn to paint with a smaller brush.

I could be called conservative but only in the classical sense. The new breed of "conservatives" are the most intellectually dishonest and ideologically bankrupt idiots I have ever seen. you can thank them for destroying political discourse in this country as well with their constant barrage of disinformation.

Last edited by VTRZA; 12-13-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:46 PM

Car Info: 05 18g LGT Wagon | Former 08 LGT Spec.B
I like how Chris Rock puts it:

Everybody's so busy wanting to be down with the gang. "I'm conservative", "I'm liberal", "I'm conservative". BS! Be a ****ing person! Lis-ten! Let it swirl around your head. Then form your opinion. No normal, decent person is one thing, okay? I've got some **** I'm conservative about, I've got some **** I'm liberal about. Crime, I'm conservative. Prostitution, I'm liberal!
Old 12-13-2010, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by LGT Mark
I like how Chris Rock puts it:
exactly
Old 12-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Yeah too bad we are a nation of laws, I totally wish our justice system was indentical to the one in Russia. Goddamn those liberals
You're jumping to conclusions on an EPIC scale!

We're not talking about all of the USA's laws, we're merely talking about how to deal with terrorists/pirates (which are terrorists). These guys live by no rules, and when you're in international waters and your ship is boarded by armed pirate-terrorists, you want all the help you can get. These terrorists have one goal, give me money or I kill the people on board, and they stand true to their word. The international waters has a whole different set of rules than of those of the USA.

It would be great if the USA adopted the 18-1900's way of dealing with deadly terrorist pirates (if a USA ship gets hijacked and every innocent civi is in grave danger 100% of the time as long as they are in the control of these terrorists, they don't care about our lives, all they care about is money and they will do ANYTHING to get it).

What would you rather do to these "pirates" (who are actually terrorists) if you were in control? Would you hope for some kind of happy ending where the terrorists give up and then give them all trails in the USA? Is that your ideal way of dealing with this? You want to give them a better life than they had before (Living in Somalia is like living in HELL, so being in a nice US prison where you're fed 3 times a day and get great health care isn't a bad thing for these terrorists). If they were automatically given the death penalty by hanging (like the UN Hague does, see Sadam's hanging) then that would be different, but they get slaps on the wrist and it's lame.

We need to set an example of what to do in these situations while ininternational waters. The stronger you are, the less likely it is that you're going to be attacked.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
You're jumping to conclusions on an EPIC scale!

We're not talking about all of the USA's laws, we're merely talking about how to deal with terrorists/pirates (which are terrorists). These guys live by no rules, and when you're in international waters and your ship is boarded by armed pirate-terrorists, you want all the help you can get. These terrorists have one goal, give me money or I kill the people on board, and they stand true to their word. The international waters has a whole different set of rules than of those of the USA.

It would be great if the USA adopted the 18-1900's way of dealing with deadly terrorist pirates (if a USA ship gets hijacked and every innocent civi is in grave danger 100% of the time as long as they are in the control of these terrorists, they don't care about our lives, all they care about is money and they will do ANYTHING to get it).

What would you rather do to these "pirates" (who are actually terrorists) if you were in control? Would you hope for some kind of happy ending where the terrorists give up and then give them all trails in the USA? Is that your ideal way of dealing with this? You want to give them a better life than they had before (Living in Somalia is like living in HELL, so being in a nice US prison where you're fed 3 times a day and get great health care isn't a bad thing for these terrorists). If they were automatically given the death penalty by hanging (like the UN Hague does, see Sadam's hanging) then that would be different, but they get slaps on the wrist and it's lame.

We need to set an example of what to do in these situations while ininternational waters. The stronger you are, the less likely it is that you're going to be attacked.

it would also be great if we killed all the corporate ****heads that we support who used their waters as a dumping ground for toxic waste thus spawning these pirates to begin with, but you and I know that isn't gonna happen. It's not just a simple one sided issue. Think of living in an area with a huge rate of birth defects, destroyed food supply, and a myriad of other health problems. It'll make it a little harder to point the finger at one side so quickly.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:25 PM

Car Info: 07 2.5i, 02 wrx, 06 sti
Originally Posted by sigma pi
I have college degreeS
I am conservative

I don't know why you quoted me because that comment wasn't meant for you. That said, I think you missed the implication that I was referencing Brucelee's combination of low education + brainwashing = terrorist; a joke aimed at iLogin.

However since you've made me aware you're in possession of some type of degree and have a conservative mindset, I guess I'm obligated reply with my own stats list:

I am in collegE
I am neither conservative nor liberal

And if you find higher education paired with liberal thinking (which I don't agree with),
ask yourself why? Why might the most educated individuals in their respective fields be pushing a particular agenda?