Russian Navy Captures Somalian Pirates

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
The Expendables anyone
Old 12-11-2010, 01:34 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Video has been out for a while now, I like the fact that the Russian Soldier has a AK-74 with a 45 round Bakelite mag
Old 12-11-2010, 03:44 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Bugeyed Autowagon
BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8675978.stm

looks like the story is getting spun pretty badly
Old 12-11-2010, 10:25 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Seriously what kind of trial gets you out of trying to hijack millions of dollars. LoL, maybe the excuse is that they thought there was a pool on the boat and wanted to get a tan on a bigger boat. LoL
Old 12-12-2010, 01:23 PM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
Originally Posted by VTRZA
the Fox News is strong with this one
**sigh**
How's that Obama change working out for you now?
I understand you are thrilled about being able to go back under your parent's insurance until the ripe young age of 26..... but what else has the left done for you lately?
Old 12-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM

>gunatics.com

oh wait, he was serious
Uh, what? Im neither a left or right wing'er. I like guns, but that doesn't mean I'm automatically a right wing fanatic. I'm def in the middle with a slight angle aimed towards the right, but that doesn't mean I disagree with everything the left does.

I do however believe in swift justice for cases like this. Although not PC, I totally agree with what the russians did. Some news sources say that the pirates were on the boat when it exploded but some say that the russians put the pirates in a rubber life boat and left them there with no food, water, or any means to navigate, which is a little more PC, but in the end they just die so it would be less cruel to just kill them swiftly, don't you agree? jk
Old 12-12-2010, 02:45 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Originally Posted by Teagleye
**sigh**
I understand you are thrilled about being able to go back under your parent's insurance until the ripe young age of 26..... but what else has the left done for you lately?
http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com/

replace stars with the f word
Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
Originally Posted by Teagleye
**sigh**
implying I am a fan of Obama, or that I am a left winger. typical right wing teabagging nonsense.

How's that obstructionism working out for you? Or the trillions wasted on wars? It's so effing retarded to point the finger at everything the gov't does that you don't like and say "you can thank the liberals".
Old 12-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Uh, what? Im neither a left or right wing'er. I like guns, but that doesn't mean I'm automatically a right wing fanatic. I'm def in the middle with a slight angle aimed towards the right, but that doesn't mean I disagree with everything the left does.

I do however believe in swift justice for cases like this. Although not PC, I totally agree with what the russians did. Some news sources say that the pirates were on the boat when it exploded but some say that the russians put the pirates in a rubber life boat and left them there with no food, water, or any means to navigate, which is a little more PC, but in the end they just die so it would be less cruel to just kill them swiftly, don't you agree? jk
Yeah too bad we are a nation of laws, I totally wish our justice system was indentical to the one in Russia. Goddamn those liberals
Old 12-12-2010, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Yeah too bad we are a nation of laws, I totally wish our justice system was indentical to the one in Russia. Goddamn those liberals
So, would you rather live a might makes right society?
Old 12-12-2010, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX Sedan
I thought this thread was about blowing up pirates, not politics?
Old 12-12-2010, 11:08 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Politics is pretty much laws and those laws is why our country has gone soft.

The only statement I can agree with, which unfortunately makes me look crazy, is that liberalism is a mental disorder. After John D Rockefellar took control as director of education back in the early 1900s we became ****ed and have been left wing taught as we grow up. I can look back on k-12 and easily figure out how lopsided the spectrum and how corrupt and left wingy that all was. Liberalism is killing the country, period. Conservatives, like I, just want to move back to what made our nation great, not to this crap you guys think is normal and humanitary.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:29 AM

Car Info: $2000 hawkeye
Originally Posted by iLoqin
U.S. should learn to make a statement like this. Fak with Russians, you die, none survive.

United States would call on Somalia to hold their pirates back or some stupid diplomatic stuff. And then not fire til fired upon crap. LoL, good for Russia. U.S. needs to go back to the old and slay 'em all

Then the U.S. would bring them all back where they get the best healthcare and hold them without reason and give them trial in a U.S. Court with some lawyers.
sad but true
Old 12-13-2010, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by iLoqin
Politics is pretty much laws and those laws is why our country has gone soft.

The only statement I can agree with, which unfortunately makes me look crazy, is that liberalism is a mental disorder. After John D Rockefellar took control as director of education back in the early 1900s we became ****ed and have been left wing taught as we grow up. I can look back on k-12 and easily figure out how lopsided the spectrum and how corrupt and left wingy that all was. Liberalism is killing the country, period. Conservatives, like I, just want to move back to what made our nation great, not to this crap you guys think is normal and humanitary.
Wow a paragraph of meaningless right wing platitudes. How predictable.

Instead of a bunch of stupid right wing dog whistles, how about explaining how OMG LIBERALISM IS KILLING OUR COUNTRY. Cause honestly our current president isn't even really a liberal and the **** situation we are in now is mostly due to the less regulation, lower taxes and spend MOAR "conservatives". Conservatives truly are the most confused people in the world. Get gov't out of our lives!!! (but only after you legislate against lifestyles we don't approve of, PATRIOT ACT, abortion,etc etc.)

The only statement I can agree with, which unfortunately makes me look crazy, is that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Actually Michael Savage wrote a book named that and you parrot him so very well.

Put down the talk radio and pick up a history book bro.

Last edited by VTRZA; 12-13-2010 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:54 AM
VIP Member

What would Cartman do?

Quick Reply: Russian Navy Captures Somalian Pirates