Russian Navy Captures Somalian Pirates

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 10:56 AM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
The wounded guy claiming they were a fishing boat wasn't very convincing. I like how they just left him bleeding in the middle of the floor.

Can't say I have much sympathy for the pirates.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
As someone quoted earlier in this thread, I love how he says "Why are you lying to me? This is not a fishing boat" with his thick accent... hehehe. The guy saying it sounds like he has a German-esque accent, like the accent Ahhhhnold has (though he's from Austria, pretty similar to each other) Anyone else get that when he says that line? Sounds like someone with a German accent saying "Why are you lying to me? This is not a fishing boooat!".
Old 12-10-2010, 11:24 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
You're educated and believe in what you do because you choose to, not because you were forced to believe by brainwashing and low education = terrorists. They believe that doing more harm will get them to a better level of paradise, lol...

I believe in things too, more of a sci approach but I still do believe in afterlife of sorts, all done by my own brain, my parents raised me roman catholic and made me go through sunday school classes, and even graduate at the highest point of the catholic sunday school (which is like 5 years worth of sunday school + homework), yet we don't kill so we can get into paradise, we kill because we're out of oil... Erm, wait, that's the wrong conversation! My bad...

Back on point, these guys are brainwashed villiage idiots trained to kill people in very crude ways, all in the name of god and "peace". As soon as you add the human element to something, you can expect it to explode as it kills itself, and not in the innovative way
gas prices are too damn high, lets go to more war

Yeah i did christian shcool from K - 12 proestant and catholic. I know what you mean
Originally Posted by chimchimm5
The wounded guy claiming they were a fishing boat wasn't very convincing. I like how they just left him bleeding in the middle of the floor.

Can't say I have much sympathy for the pirates.
agreed
Originally Posted by buzzword
ditto + added my edit.

also, the pidgin russian/english on this video is clutch.
ah yes more correct
Old 12-10-2010, 11:31 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
It's about d@mn time somebody had the ***** to make **** get real. All countries should follow this same form of action.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:46 AM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
If only you guys understood what they Russian soldiers are saying. Hilarious, especially for the military slang.

I am Russian and support the interests of my country, but I still feel terrible for the men on that boat as I assume they live in a place of desperation that they need to indulge themselves in piracy. But maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt which they don't deserve.
Old 12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Calsoldier
If only you guys understood what they Russian soldiers are saying. Hilarious, especially for the military slang.

I am Russian and support the interests of my country, but I still feel terrible for the men on that boat as I assume they live in a place of desperation that they need to indulge themselves in piracy. But maybe I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt which they don't deserve.
Could you translate for us please?
Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 PM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Could you translate for us please?
Very hard to translate Russian humor as the language allows for much more creative slang terms and modifications of the words themselves.

When the first fire/explosion occurs, you hear someone say "**** me in the mouth is that really all?" and general disappointment from the soldier crowd. Then when it finally blows up, someone says "congrats comrad, you're now a qualified firefighter". The cussing is the funniest part.
Old 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
Originally Posted by brucelee
Agreed, you can thank all our left wingers for that one. I think this kind of action NEEDS to be taken to prevent further attacks, though I dont think any US ships will really be the choice of targeting after all that has transpired. All the pirates want is to get in and out as fast as possible with ransom money without trouble, the more trouble you give them the less they will attack you because it's too much of a risk. They know that if they attack a US ship/boat that the USA will never stop looking for them, and will most likely find them eventually even if they manage to get away, which they wont.

>gunatics.com

oh wait, he was serious
Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Calsoldier
Very hard to translate Russian humor as the language allows for much more creative slang terms and modifications of the words themselves.

When the first fire/explosion occurs, you hear someone say "**** me in the mouth is that really all?" and general disappointment from the soldier crowd. Then when it finally blows up, someone says "congrats comrad, you're now a qualified firefighter". The cussing is the funniest part.
I will say free pass to semi dodge the swear filter for the cussing to get the translation

fu** sh**
Old 12-10-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by sigma pi
I will say free pass to semi dodge the swear filter for the cussing to get the translation

fu** sh**
See? Even the mod is OK with it.
Pretty please, Calsoldier?
Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
See? Even the mod is OK with it.
Pretty please, Calsoldier?
Yeah I want to knwo what they are saying

one time free pass non transferable
Old 12-10-2010, 05:59 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I understand some sympathy for humanity... but when you think about the amount Dollars we spend and waste that goes with it... we could be feeding millions of folks in other countries. Obviously we don't do that crap, so I don't understand the little things we are doing for other people in other nations. All these guys who were captured (and I'm sure for very good reason @ Guantanamo Bay) should have been shot and killed on the spot, their information will never get out. Simple as that.

There is no such thing as rules and regulations when you have enemies. Unfortunately the United States has gone all soft and decided to handcuff our military in somebody's land.

I know this has been said a million times.. but Vietnam anyone? I have zero hope that we gain anything but some oil reserves (****in prices are still going up) and more dead bodies for the future years.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:22 PM

Car Info: San Remo Red '05 WRX
Sad that Americans won't do this....
We go to war and get charged with Murder when we get home.....
Thank you liberals.

The Russians just handcuff some pirates and blow em up.
Seems like a good way to stop the problem to me.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
Originally Posted by Teagleye
Sad that Americans won't do this....
We go to war and get charged with Murder when we get home.....
Thank you liberals.
the Fox News is strong with this one
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by VTRZA
the Fox News is strong with this one

Quick Reply: Russian Navy Captures Somalian Pirates