run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 09:38 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by nation
im a over priced baby sitter.if you missed it then you really shouldnt be reading it
Do you do any pet sitting on the side? Actually, I have a question for you that you might be able to answer about K9 training, so, check you PMs!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:16 AM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by ciRe_oNe
I know I was being a douche bag that night but I didn't know it would irritate you that bad!

PS still waiting for a ride in that beast.
Yeah well when you want to pay for the 104oct you will make me waste at WOT driving, we can hit the road. BTW, fillin' her up runs about $120. Spirited driving on backroads lets me watch the fuel gauge needle move in real-time. So.......how long do you want the ride to be?
Old 11-25-2009, 01:40 AM

Car Info: 2002 Honda S2000
i read the topic title and i clicked on the last page. nothing seems to relate so it seems like you guys nasioc'd this thread.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:50 AM

Car Info: -
so a friend told me about this. sorry you were in my way.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:52 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
..............que?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:12 AM
mda

Car Info: ?
dang.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 AM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Well this kinda makes me feel better. I just figured the local sti guys were pulling this **** on me cause I have a evo. Its sucks even worse that the cars who do do crap like this are slow and even if I was in the mood to play around not worth my time.. The guy in the white one I believe lives over by my friends who have a mkiv supra. Every time he drives past he has to make it known.

BTW what restaurant do you guys own?

Originally Posted by vodka
As of tonight I think it may be STis. I am leaving the restaurant (my wife and I own a restaurant), and it just happens to be one of the four or five times that I drive my Subaru every month. As I turn out of the parking lot and get into the turn lane to take 4th St through downtown SR, two STis show up behind me driving through downtown. I'm thinking, "Cool. I don't recognize either of these rides. I'll drive extra slow once the street switches to two lanes outside downtown, and give the deuce and chat them up." Little did I know. They both proceed to get alongside me only to stare straight ahead, and act mostly indifferent. I don't know if it's a macho thing since the visible indications on my car are a varis trunk, suspension, boost and meth gauges, and Volk wheels. Am I that intimidating or something, that they ignore my waving, throwing the deuce, the friendly nod of acknowledgement? They proceed only to drive like SRT-4 owners revving, downshifting into second gear to floor it in traffic and then brake. I thought ok, I'll give them one more chance. I pull into a left turn lane leading to a gas station, and one continues on the road at WOT into the night, with one following me. I go very slowly, and indicate my intention to pull into the station to chat, and as I pull into the station, the remaining STi gives a couple redline revs and floors it, speeding off down that street.

Sorry I just had to vent. To the blue STi with carbon fiber front fender OVERLAYS, and dark colored 17 or 18in wheels with an exhaust; and the white STi with silver BBS stockers, exhaust, and I think the same Varis cf heatshield that I have.........you guys are far too cool for me, and clearly are too quick for me. Thank for not crashing into my car, and sparing me from wasting 10min of my life talking cars with two giant dbags.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:50 AM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
Originally Posted by vodka
Yeah well when you want to pay for the 104oct you will make me waste at WOT driving, we can hit the road. BTW, fillin' her up runs about $120. Spirited driving on backroads lets me watch the fuel gauge needle move in real-time. So.......how long do you want the ride to be?
I keep telling you.. 104 is so 2005, time to convert to E85 already and stop putting it off. Ill even do fuel runs for you once in a while as long as you have the containers.. I mean whats a few hundred converting when you have spent what you have on your car already. More power for $2.50gal and a cleaner better running car FTW.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Originally Posted by ssteve
I keep telling you.. 104 is so 2005, time to convert to E85 already and stop putting it off. Ill even do fuel runs for you once in a while as long as you have the containers.. I mean whats a few hundred converting when you have spent what you have on your car already. More power for $2.50gal and a cleaner better running car FTW.
Hard part though is the lack of pumps. I'd love to do it, but there aren't any pumps around where I live/commute.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:11 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Vince
I hate to hear about fellow Evo drivers being douche bags, but it sounds like this one is finally going to get what he deserves.

nation, mad props for not being a power-drunk cop and letting him get what's coming to him.

On the subject of Evo/Subie communities not getting along or whatever, I have a ton of respect for Subies and usually give a thumbs up or a wave to anyone who isn't an asshat. However, it does get annoying when WRX drivers think following me and revving makes them cool. For some reason, it's always a WRX driver that does this, never an STI.

Sorry you guys have to deal with this ****, but we do too.
a douche is a douche no matter what car they are in
Old 11-25-2009, 11:26 AM
9 to 5 mod

OMG redneck meet??

ill come to nor cal for that!
Old 11-25-2009, 11:40 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by sigma pi
OMG redneck meet??

ill come to nor cal for that!
show me where this evo guy lives, I will go do standing burnouts on my 33" tires in his driveway
Old 11-25-2009, 11:44 AM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by Overbear
show me where this evo guy lives, I will go do standing burnouts on my 33" tires in his driveway
i dont have that kind of torq

but OP, the fraternity had an injunction on it for four years
it was miserable
you should look into that if you have not
Old 11-25-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by caffeinefr3e
i read the topic title and i clicked on the last page. nothing seems to relate so it seems like you guys nasioc'd this thread.
Huh, whut?

Originally Posted by LickyMYwalker
so a friend told me about this. sorry you were in my way.
Wait, WHUT?!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:30 AM

Car Info: 4日本車
Originally Posted by ssteve
I'm not putting it off intentionally, believe me. If I had the cash right now, on top of cash to pay the month's bills for Dec, I would be ordering the parts. For me to run E85 on my setup, I will need to replace my PE 850cc injectors, walbro pump, and APS fuel rails. I am planning to run a Bosch 044 Motorsports in-tank fuel pump, Aeromotive FPR and fuel rails, along with Bosch 1000cc injectors. It's a PITA because we 06 STi guys got a side feed setup, unlike 07, and there is a severe lack of top quality injector manufacturers making side feed.....like none. I don't count "modified" injectors, or brands that have less than stellar reputations. That is why I have to convert to top feed when I move to the new fuel system, to run the Bosch injectors. Link stand-alone ECU saves the day again, when getting tuned for huge injectors!

P.S. Thank you for the offer for assistance with E85 runs. I WILL take you up on that at some point in 2010, hopefully the first half.

(Damned Evo's with their easy access to drop-in 1000cc injectors on stock setups.)

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound