run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 06:00 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Now that is justice. Good job and I am lookin' forward to hearing the outcome of this one =). Where do they live btw? (city, neighborhood)
Old 11-23-2009, 06:00 PM

Car Info: 2005 forester
Originally Posted by nation
well i thought i would update.
on monday nites it appears that the clan of misfits meet at this d-bags house.i drove past his house with about 4 guys standing outside.as i passed not one of them made eye contact.after i got approx 40yds away i heard the distinct sound of a socket striking concrete.i slammed on my brakes and watched a socket go skipping down the street.i jumped out of my car,grab a rag to pick up the socket(remember-finger prints)and started walking down the street.now dont forgot all of these guys are 18+.when i get about half way there i yell out "ok,which one of you little girls threw this" noone responded so as i got closer i asked again.they all looked at each other and ran into the garage shutting the garage door.i called local PD and they showed up.they took the socket as evidence and thats it.not one person would come to the door.so they ran plates,towed one car for no reg and are pulling prints as i type.i plan on making his life hell from here on out

nice!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Now that is justice. Good job and I am lookin' forward to hearing the outcome of this one =). Where do they live btw? (city, neighborhood)
ill post that when i get the ok from my local pd friends.something tells me that tonite will be interesting.ive already had 2 hatches do burnouts in front of my house in the last hour
Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
on monday nites it appears that the clan of misfits meet at this d-bags house.i drove past his house with about 4 guys standing outside.as i passed not one of them made eye contact.after i got approx 40yds away i heard the distinct sound of a socket striking concrete.i slammed on my brakes and watched a socket go skipping down the street.i jumped out of my car,grab a rag to pick up the socket(remember-finger prints)and started walking down the street.now dont forgot all of these guys are 18+.when i get about half way there i yell out "ok,which one of you little girls threw this" noone responded so as i got closer i asked again.they all looked at each other and ran into the garage shutting the garage door.i called local PD and they showed up.they took the socket as evidence and thats it.not one person would come to the door.so they ran plates,towed one car for no reg and are pulling prints as i type.i plan on making his life hell from here on out
I love this thread!
Old 11-23-2009, 06:07 PM

Car Info: Nadda
ill post that when i get the ok from my local pd friends.something tells me that tonite will be interesting.ive already had 2 hatches do burnouts in front of my house in the last hour
They know where you live? Now that isn't a good thing.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:11 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by iLoqin
They know where you live? Now that isn't a good thing.

thats pretty close although im not nearly that old.and i have no worries about them knowing were i live.its obvious they are scared and really stupid.i plan on going for a jog tonite
Old 11-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german

this thread got interesting.

nice
Old 11-23-2009, 06:53 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX MBP, 2008 LGT spec. B
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
this thread got interesting.

nice
maybe it'll turn out as epic as the forum where they caught the guy who stole a skyline
Old 11-23-2009, 07:04 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
Wow cool story. Just wondering, are you a LEO by any chance nation? Anyways, you should get a video camera and record their little stunts and make sure to get their license plates.
Old 11-23-2009, 07:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Good luck nation, teach those turds a lesson
Old 11-23-2009, 08:10 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Carnak predicts an epic bust with pics and this thread going viral to all other car forums by the end of the week!

Old 11-23-2009, 09:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Krinkov
Carnak predicts an epic bust with pics and this thread going viral to all other car forums by the end of the week!

Gawd, I hope yer right
Old 11-24-2009, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Good job handling them the right way instead of going down to their level! I doubt many of us would of kept our cool and though about prints and such.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Wait, a socket striking concrete? What did they hit? Did they hit you with the socket? Your car?

Glad you're taking it the right way, you're my hero for the day! I love watching justice be served!
Old 11-24-2009, 12:29 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by BoxerRumble
Wow cool story. Just wondering, are you a LEO by any chance nation? Anyways, you should get a video camera and record their little stunts and make sure to get their license plates.
Yeah, he is, as stated earlier in the thread.

What dumb asses, picking on someone in law enforcement? IDIOTS!

Nation mentioned that one of the reasons that these kids screw with him is due to the fact that he's a LEO.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound