run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 02:06 PM

Car Info: 04 WRX
hey guys im new to all this and can't figure out how to post questions but was wondering if any one had any ideas what was going on with my ride. My car sat for two years while i was over seas and i never emptied out the gas so of course it sluged up the injectors and was making cylendar miss fire!! I bought 650cc and the walbros fule pump to fix the problem. The injectors are supose to work with the cobb mapping system which i already had on there a long with my full exhust system including the headers. Though this would be an awesome set up! But after 7 hours of installing i started the car and remapped it and the idle wont drop from 1500 and its not letting me go over 4500 rpms! Im really frustrated cause ive spent almost 6k in this car and it always seems to have something wrong!!! I also changed out coil packs with spark plugs and bought a gold top duralast so im at a lost now because it wasnt doing this befor. The knocking stoped but now i have this problem any one have any ideas?!?! o and one more thing i took off my top mount and i had a small amount of oil in it a long with the tourbo housing that went to the turbo inlet house and help would be great!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:13 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Old 11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
Originally Posted by momofast1
hey guys im new to all this and can't figure out how to post questions but was wondering if any one had any ideas what was going on with my ride. My car sat for two years while i was over seas and i never emptied out the gas so of course it sluged up the injectors and was making cylendar miss fire!! I bought 650cc and the walbros fule pump to fix the problem. The injectors are supose to work with the cobb mapping system which i already had on there a long with my full exhust system including the headers. Though this would be an awesome set up! But after 7 hours of installing i started the car and remapped it and the idle wont drop from 1500 and its not letting me go over 4500 rpms! Im really frustrated cause ive spent almost 6k in this car and it always seems to have something wrong!!! I also changed out coil packs with spark plugs and bought a gold top duralast so im at a lost now because it wasnt doing this befor. The knocking stoped but now i have this problem any one have any ideas?!?! o and one more thing i took off my top mount and i had a small amount of oil in it a long with the tourbo housing that went to the turbo inlet house and help would be great!!!

fast forward to 1:19+
Old 11-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by brucelee
Since when is an STi NOT a WRX?

STi is just a trim level of the WRX lineup...

When someone puts an STi sticker on a WRX, it doesn't make that person a ricer or anything, just as long as that WRX owner has something that is made by STi on his/her car.

Remember, STi is just like TRD and Ralliart, and is most def not a car maker.
Uhmm... isn't the platform the Impreza? And as such, aren't the RS, WRX and STI all just different lineups of the Impreza?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:31 PM

Old 11-22-2009, 03:14 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
Well, if they break the law, you have the power to do something about it. Until they actually do something illegal you can't really do anything, so if you want to be a responsible officer, you just have to wait.

Do yourself a favor and take the high ground. There are enough bad stories about police officers without one more, right?
the only reason hes not in jail or been stomped into the ground is because ive taken the high road.
hes getting more and more bold.just last night i ran into him at the store and he started making a scene.its only a matter of time before he does something that he cant get away from,or pisses off the wrong person
Old 11-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s

GREATEST POST ON THIS WHOLE ****ING THREAD!!!

Old 11-22-2009, 07:02 PM

your first post was this?not even close to the right forum.something tells me your a troll
Old 11-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Car Info: 07 STi EQ tuned / 08 LEGACY
lol i know that guy he has cams, exhaust, and a bigger turbo, i dont know why he was there cuase he used to live near san mateo. he is Philipino but he looks hispanic, i forgot his name, he tried to turn his evo 8 into a evo 7, haha i drove his car once and i beat the crap out of it, lol i ran it damn near in the ground,lol his plate says wrxkila
Old 11-22-2009, 07:44 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by nation
the only reason hes not in jail or been stomped into the ground is because ive taken the high road.
hes getting more and more bold.just last night i ran into him at the store and he started making a scene.its only a matter of time before he does something that he cant get away from,or pisses off the wrong person
Oh, do tell, what store, and around what times.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:45 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Seek professional help.
LOL ok whatever kid... and I stress KID.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Overbear
LOL ok whatever kid... and I stress KID.
... says the guy bragging to strangers on the internet with tales of how he would gather a group of his friends together and assault someone--as if you were still in high school. I'm sure the irony of that escapes you.

Oh, and even if I wasn't born in the 70s, which I was, I'd still be less of a "kid" than you act like on this site.

Last edited by saqwarrior; 11-22-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by nation
Then kudos to you for being the better man. When that guy ****s up, you'll be there to deal with it.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:27 AM

Car Info: 07 STI Built/Widebody/E85/Rotated GTX3576 13 Fozz
Uhmm... isn't the platform the Impreza? And as such, aren't the RS, WRX and STI all just different lineups of the Impreza?
On the 06/07 STi's Subaru also stopped putting the WRX badge on the back too. I think this still stands true for the 08's and up. All mine had was the Subaru Badge with Impreza under it on the left side of the trunk, and the STI badge on the right.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:57 PM

well i thought i would update.
on monday nites it appears that the clan of misfits meet at this d-bags house.i drove past his house with about 4 guys standing outside.as i passed not one of them made eye contact.after i got approx 40yds away i heard the distinct sound of a socket striking concrete.i slammed on my brakes and watched a socket go skipping down the street.i jumped out of my car,grab a rag to pick up the socket(remember-finger prints)and started walking down the street.now dont forgot all of these guys are 18+.when i get about half way there i yell out "ok,which one of you little girls threw this" noone responded so as i got closer i asked again.they all looked at each other and ran into the garage shutting the garage door.i called local PD and they showed up.they took the socket as evidence and thats it.not one person would come to the door.so they ran plates,towed one car for no reg and are pulling prints as i type.i plan on making his life hell from here on out

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound