run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by nation
yes and thats part of the reason he does this crap.he likes bragging that hes messing with someone and they dont do anything.the only reason he hasnt been seriously busted is because the local city PD has their heads up each others rectum

Ah man, and you're a cop! What friggin IDIOTS! I feel for ya man, i kinda hope they try to do something just so you have an excuse to end their pathetic lives. (I mean that figuratively )
Old 11-21-2009, 02:16 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
yes and thats part of the reason he does this crap.he likes bragging that hes messing with someone and they dont do anything.the only reason he hasnt been seriously busted is because the local city PD has their heads up each others rectum
Some day the kid is going to screw with someone...well like me, but that has less control over his hair trigger temper, and *WAM* he is going to find said person fenderchecking him into the wall.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:12 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
Originally Posted by Krinkov
ta-da!

Notice how it doesn't say "STI KLLR", just WRX.

Last edited by STiForFun; 11-21-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: cuz i haz ninja
Old 11-21-2009, 03:26 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Originally Posted by nic3krnnamja83
That's too many letter sir, so that would not be possible. Just saying
I know i was just saying the evo is supposed to be compared to the sti not the wrx...
Old 11-22-2009, 09:45 AM

Car Info: old awd turbo thangy
For one this clown is not on the local evo boards.. If he is he doesnt ever post. If someone like this came on EE dot org I would be sure to get his *** banned. On top of that, I have met just as many suby owners who are complete douche bags, or more so then evo owners so I wouldnt be so quick to classify anyone based on what they drive.. Theres douche bags that drive all makes and models plain and simple. IMO if you cant appreciate a nice car, then your just a nut swinger and not a car enthusiast, in which case you can go diaf for all I care.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:01 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by ruehl
I know i was just saying the evo is supposed to be compared to the sti not the wrx...
The original owner of that yellow EVO got the car/plates back in '03. Before the STi was available in the states...
Old 11-22-2009, 12:43 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Originally Posted by ssteve
For one this clown is not on the local evo boards.. If he is he doesnt ever post. If someone like this came on EE dot org I would be sure to get his *** banned. On top of that, I have met just as many suby owners who are complete douche bags, or more so then evo owners so I wouldnt be so quick to classify anyone based on what they drive.. Theres douche bags that drive all makes and models plain and simple. IMO if you cant appreciate a nice car, then your just a nut swinger and not a car enthusiast, in which case you can go diaf for all I care.
Agree
Old 11-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
hey hang on a sec there, I dont see anyone here judging EVO drivers by what they drive or making generalizations about EVO drivers all being *** holes, we're all pretty much talking about this one particular asshat, in fact its how good the EVO/Suby community get along here in the bay area that makes this guy stand out, we all pretty much dig EVOs around here too.

peace
Old 11-22-2009, 12:47 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Well, if they break the law, you have the power to do something about it. Until they actually do something illegal you can't really do anything, so if you want to be a responsible officer, you just have to wait.

Do yourself a favor and take the high ground. There are enough bad stories about police officers without one more, right?

Last edited by saqwarrior; 11-22-2009 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:49 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Originally Posted by STiForFun
just WRX.
? Idk man, I know some of wrx's that will not only beat fast evo's but walk sti's

Just sayin :/
Old 11-22-2009, 12:50 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
Some day the kid is going to screw with someone...well like me, but that has less control over his hair trigger temper, and *WAM* he is going to find said person fenderchecking him into the wall.
Seek professional help.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Touchy-touchy
Old 11-22-2009, 01:41 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
^Don't mind Steevo. He's fat and stupid.
Old 11-22-2009, 01:47 PM

Car Info: 03 Bugeye, D675, Lightning
Originally Posted by LOL Vtec
? Idk man, I know some of wrx's that will not only beat fast evo's but walk sti's

Just sayin :/
Old 11-22-2009, 01:57 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Since when is an STi NOT a WRX?

STi is just a trim level of the WRX lineup...

When someone puts an STi sticker on a WRX, it doesn't make that person a ricer or anything, just as long as that WRX owner has something that is made by STi on his/her car.

Remember, STi is just like TRD and Ralliart, and is most def not a car maker.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound