run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:35 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by brucelee
Oh man, that's soooo horrible... What friggin IDIOTS! Wish those idiots would just die.
they pull that crap again they just may
Old 11-20-2009, 04:49 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by nation
Invite me next time and we'll have some fun with them, lol
Old 11-20-2009, 04:51 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX Sedan
I had a 1990 Civic hatch... =-(

I'm actually pretty sure the folks that you're talking about were the same kind of people who stole it and stripped all the parts off it. Pretty much took everything but the engine.

I'm pretty sure I didn't drive like a tool though.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:07 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Invite me next time and we'll have some fun with them, lol
If you physically assault them doesn't that make you just as bad as they are?

Last edited by saqwarrior; 11-20-2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
I didn't say anything about physically assaulting anyone...

You know, speaking of which, I've had a couple run ins with these type of morons, and instead of getting out and fighting, or doing what they wanted me to do, I instead found a part of road that I knew well, and would bait them to follow me at speeds that they could NO WAY complete the said turn in, so as I take the turn in my subie at Xamount of speed, they try to follow, only they can't make it and usually go off the road and off the on/off ramp, or go into a wall. This has happened to me 3 times with thugs who have tried fighting me for no damn reason, and when I hit the gas they followed, but they didn't expect their cars not being able to follow suit... I think that's the best justice!

The best was when I was driving home from a friends house after watching soccer one night, it was around 2am and this chevy tahoe comes up to the side of my car (2am) with all the windows down and a bunch of white drunk kids spewing obscenities at me, giving me the jack off hand motion, and throwing paper ***** at me... I try moving over, but they would just follow. This went on for a good 2-3 mins and I started fearing for my safety if we hit a red light, so what I did is bait them into taking a freeway onramp at a speed that was far too great for their big SUV to handle, since they wanted to race and I was just ignoring them, they were getting pissed... So from Paseo Padre in Fremont I head east down Decoto road heading towards 880N (Not sure if you guys know the area), the drunk d-bags follow me like they think they can beat me or something, we get to the ramp and they are on my *** (I'm letting them get on my ***), then suddenly I take the ramp at a high speed making it flawlessly, and the d-bags? They went off the road and fell off the ramp... pwn3d.

I didn't call the cops as I felt fear for my life (they were threatening me, etc). So screw them, I hope they totaled that POS!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:59 PM

Car Info: 1975 Ford Pinto
theres more suby owners who have this kind of attitude then evo owners. we just fail to see it obviously.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:01 PM

Car Info: 2009 wrx
I didn't say anything about physically assaulting anyone...

You know, speaking of which, I've had a couple run ins with these type of morons, and instead of getting out and fighting, or doing what they wanted me to do, I instead found a part of road that I knew well, and would bait them to follow me at speeds that they could NO WAY complete the said turn in, so as I take the turn in my subie at Xamount of speed, they try to follow, only they can't make it and usually go off the road and off the on/off ramp, or go into a wall. This has happened to me 3 times with thugs who have tried fighting me for no damn reason, and when I hit the gas they followed, but they didn't expect their cars not being able to follow suit... I think that's the best justice!

The best was when I was driving home from a friends house after watching soccer one night, it was around 2am and this chevy tahoe comes up to the side of my car (2am) with all the windows down and a bunch of white drunk kids spewing obscenities at me, giving me the jack off hand motion, and throwing paper ***** at me... I try moving over, but they would just follow. This went on for a good 2-3 mins and I started fearing for my safety if we hit a red light, so what I did is bait them into taking a freeway onramp at a speed that was far too great for their big SUV to handle, since they wanted to race and I was just ignoring them, they were getting pissed... So from Paseo Padre in Fremont I head east down Decoto road heading towards 880N (Not sure if you guys know the area), the drunk d-bags follow me like they think they can beat me or something, we get to the ramp and they are on my *** (I'm letting them get on my ***), then suddenly I take the ramp at a high speed making it flawlessly, and the d-bags? They went off the road and fell off the ramp... pwn3d.

I didn't call the cops as I felt fear for my life (they were threatening me, etc). So screw them, I hope they totaled that POS!
Old 11-20-2009, 06:05 PM

Car Info: 02wrx
tell superman theres someone looking for him.someone who wants to say hi

I was texting him today. He said he does not recall that incedent. He also said he's never on 680. But his license plate does have killa on it so it has to be him
Old 11-20-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Subaru WRX w/ JDM Spec C
Originally Posted by ruehl
o i figured theres not to many yellow evos and if someone got that plate, its the same as if i got a plate that said raliartkilla, i would assume they would drive like an *** at times.
That's too many letter sir, so that would not be possible. Just saying
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 PM

no.they have already made attempts at assult,threatened and cause issues in my neighbor hood.not to mention act like they are going to throw things at my vehicles when i drive.the simple fact is they need to be tuned up and they honestly think they are untouchable because they travel in groups.they openly try to start fights as a group.
let me ask you this,a guy drives by your home and leans out the window saying hes going to **** you up and steal your car.you already know they pull stupid crap already and they know were you live.you would just let them go about their day?or the next time they tried to pull that crap you would stomp their azz
Old 11-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by ruehl
did you happen to get his license plate is so did it some wrxkillr or something like that?
ta-da!

Old 11-20-2009, 08:45 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
no.they have already made attempts at assult,threatened and cause issues in my neighbor hood.not to mention act like they are going to throw things at my vehicles when i drive.the simple fact is they need to be tuned up and they honestly think they are untouchable because they travel in groups.they openly try to start fights as a group.
let me ask you this,a guy drives by your home and leans out the window saying hes going to **** you up and steal your car.you already know they pull stupid crap already and they know were you live.you would just let them go about their day?or the next time they tried to pull that crap you would stomp their azz
None of the above...

I would have a house party, and invite all my redneck friends over, and then perhaps we take a little ride over to said "problem persons" house in the 4x4's and explain to him/his parents in polite terms, he needs to back off before something....bad...happens.
Old 11-20-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Overbear
None of the above...

I would have a house party, and invite all my redneck friends over, and then perhaps we take a little ride over to said "problem persons" house in the 4x4's and explain to him/his parents in polite terms, he needs to back off before something....bad...happens.
that would work except......
mom and dad are parolies and sis is on probation for weapons
they dont care,ive already had the talk with the parents in and out of uniform.

and the above pic,yes thats the plate/car
Old 11-21-2009, 06:58 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
that would work except......
mom and dad are parolies and sis is on probation for weapons
they dont care,ive already had the talk with the parents in and out of uniform.

and the above pic,yes thats the plate/car
Uniform? Are you a LEO?
Old 11-21-2009, 09:10 AM

Uniform? Are you a LEO?
yes and thats part of the reason he does this crap.he likes bragging that hes messing with someone and they dont do anything.the only reason he hasnt been seriously busted is because the local city PD has their heads up each others rectum

Last edited by nation; 11-21-2009 at 09:12 AM.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound