run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 AM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
hold up there..

I do not believe The Don has sanctioned this hit.
my apologies, Don Corleone. What is up with wagon mafia stickers? Are they available?

Also, it would be funny as hell if anybody had a huge subaru flag and brought it to the get together.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by rau
lemme know if you need a few "scary looking african american individuals" in scrapers to come through
id just have the L.A chapter roll through if that was the case lol.
it all started because this punk finally met someone whos not scared of his punkass.
it appears to be a rock.no damage to the cars at least.im buying/installing a security light today.and local PD gave me the blessing,if i run into to im to stomp him
Old 01-02-2010, 08:39 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by nation
it all started because this punk finally met someone whos not scared of his punkass.
it appears to be a rock.no damage to the cars at least.im buying/installing a security light today.and local PD gave me the blessing,if i run into to im to stomp him
Nation my friend, you have far too much to loose. Perhaps you should let someone like me, that has very little to loose and has done his share of...time... to deal with this *******.

I would be more than happy to put the fear of god in him
Old 01-02-2010, 09:04 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX - Grey
Originally Posted by nation
Did I just read a "sanctioned" ***-beating?

Wow, I'm hoping this kid finally gets what he's been so desperately begging for.

PS I'd urinate on his car at this point. (right on the windshield so it trickles down into the A/C system..... that or stuff a dead fish in there....)
Old 01-02-2010, 09:36 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Soooo I wonder what happened during the raid!

In other news, this thread has started on a high note, went low, then lower, then back up with the troll guy, then down again, then back up again and now it's startin' to mellow out.

Next update will end it on a good or bad note... good being somethin crazy happened and his car got impounded during the raid...etc. Orrr he's let go and continues with his 14yr old antics.

Someone needs to give him a PS3 + COD2 MW or somethin and let him do something more destructive online =D
Old 01-02-2010, 10:18 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
Originally Posted by Sharky

Wow, I'm hoping this kid finally gets what he's been so desperately begging for.

PS I'd urinate on his car at this point. (right on the windshield so it trickles down into the A/C system..... that or stuff a dead fish in there....)
after talking with local PD last nite i got the low down.after PD talked with him,advised him he def fking with the wrong person he stated and i qoute "next time i see him im fking him up,i dont care what happens"
so basically he told a cop he was going to assult someone so i was advised of this and told to "handle it" if it came to that.
the sister was smart and didnt have anything on person or in her room so she was safe from a nite in lockup.

and to the people who dont feel this thread meets their standards,eat a dick,its the internet.

the part that really gets me is i found out he has hated me since i refused to sell him my 1st gen dsm prior to the sti.
i had a 91 gst w/20g,800cc,2g maf,fmic,3"tbe,ported everything.im not 100% certain on whp but it pulled a stage 3 srt4 on its high setting running 110octane.
after building it i decided to sell it for a 4dr(was looking for galant vr4 at the time)
he really wanted it and i was intending to sell it to him,i even held onto it for 45days while he some how got the money.about week before it was his i found out
1)he had no license
2)had been driving w/o for a while
3)drove like a complete f-head
4)was a real punk and had no right owning a car with that much power.
so i told him i didnt feel comfy selling him the car and he flipped out.
all this was brought to my attention by a friend today.so i guess its a combo of what i do,who i am and not selling him the car.

Last edited by nation; 01-02-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:51 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by Sharky

Now now, if you truly want to get someone, the best way is to..

1)Buy 'buck lure' at a sports shop, this is basically doe urine. While there pick up a valve core remover, a bottle of super glue, and a squeeze tube of moly grease.

2)Spray the buck lure into air vents and air intake of said target vehicle, Use the super glue and squeeze it between the door frame and the rubber seal on all doors. Remove the valve cores from all four tires, and pack each door handle in the moly grease.

I have much meaner, and much more destructive ways to get people back, but I wont list them here.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:56 PM

Car Info: 07 Shaguar
Originally Posted by Overbear
Now now, if you truly want to get someone, the best way is to..

1)Buy 'buck lure' at a sports shop, this is basically doe urine. While there pick up a valve core remover, a bottle of super glue, and a squeeze tube of moly grease.

2)Spray the buck lure into air vents and air intake of said target vehicle, Use the super glue and squeeze it between the door frame and the rubber seal on all doors. Remove the valve cores from all four tires, and pack each door handle in the moly grease.

I have much meaner, and much more destructive ways to get people back, but I wont list them here.
lmao that was bad enough
Old 01-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Spoolin415
Wow, hit a nerve? I get that response while unbearable gets to flex his e-muscle and you buddy up with him. Weird.

You've witnessed this guy breaking the law, endangering other citizens, threatening you, etc. Plus you have a history with this guy and his associates, I'd say thats reason enough for intervention.

I wasn't trying to be an ***, but given the circumstances, I just don't understand what you're waiting for.
Hahaha "Unbearable" -- I see what you did there!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:57 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
Hey if Nation is cool with it, I see no reason we shouldn't do it. Its not illegal, as long as no one does stupid **** like rev or bring a weapon we can just "flood" the street with subies, hang out for a few hours right there in front of his house, bring coolers of soda, have a little "impromptu" car show...subaru car show.
Now this I'm down for.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:11 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
spotted the exact same dude yesterday night heading up to dublin on 680N

yellow evo 8 with plate wrxkller

looked like a younger 20+ middle eastern kid. but he seemed be to driving pretty chill, but then again i was in my buddy's audi.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:35 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Originally Posted by jic
spotted the exact same dude yesterday night heading up to dublin on 680N

yellow evo 8 with plate wrxkller

looked like a younger 20+ middle eastern kid. but he seemed be to driving pretty chill, but then again i was in my buddy's audi.
why cant his plate say stikller what a coward
Old 01-20-2010, 10:46 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
Originally Posted by silverbullet415
Lol idk, I think even 2.5kllr would be a ballzy move for some
Old 01-20-2010, 10:52 PM

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec B
I saw this dude in Sacramento last weekend! 15th street downtown headed south, but I wasn't in the WRX.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 AM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by silverbullet415
I think it's been covered. The Evo owner bought his car (and plates) before the STi was out.

Quick Reply: run in w/ yellow evo8 on 680 north bound