rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 12:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
Cliff I've been trying to get a hold of him. I know he doesn't intraweb at his house. He won't answer his cell phone. Maybe Megan took it away from him. LOL We should just go crash his house. I have the key.
Old 02-10-2007, 12:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by scarface
What up cliff!!!! lots of snow, dam. Id like to join you guys on the wagon trip if thats ok. I might go for a day runner tomorrow or sunday.

Eli
Yo, man! Where didya get a pass to this season?

And hopping aboard the next wagon train is up to da man w/ da plan (OneManArmy). IIRC, we've only had as many as 6 heads up at his place, and he's said we could have had a couple more & still be comfy.

Hopefully we can all ride sometime this year, bruddah!
Old 02-10-2007, 01:03 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ipozestu
Cliff I've been trying to get a hold of him. I know he doesn't intraweb at his house. He won't answer his cell phone. Maybe Megan took it away from him. LOL We should just go crash his house. I have the key.
Do it. Do it. Yeah, who needs him, eh? We'll round up l'il Jeff, Justin, Jordan & Steve, too! heh heh

So you & Yasmin are still looking at Tue/Wed, right? Midweek riding is such a treat!

BTW, is Ray's cell # still the same? I'm sure I still have it.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:14 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boardoholic
Do it. Do it. Yeah, who needs him, eh? We'll round up l'il Jeff, Justin, Jordan & Steve, too! heh heh

So you & Yasmin are still looking at Tue/Wed, right? Midweek riding is such a treat!

BTW, is Ray's cell # still the same? I'm sure I still have it.
Yeah he still has the same cell. I wouldn't suprised if he heads up tonight. I hope I get in touch with him. If I do I think I'll go with him. I might need a ride from him though as my car isn't tuned and my tires are the suxors. I ordered some new ones today form tire rack. Hopefully they will be here by Tues so I can get them mounted and balanced before wednesday.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Yeah he still has the same cell. I wouldn't suprised if he heads up tonight. I hope I get in touch with him. If I do I think I'll go with him. I might need a ride from him though as my car isn't tuned and my tires are the suxors. I ordered some new ones today form tire rack. Hopefully they will be here by Tues so I can get them mounted and balanced before wednesday.
Jeff... keep me posted on possibly heading up tonite. I'm down to get in on this. I just read 'bout your phone issues, so I'll pm ya my #. I'll probably hit up Ray in a bit myself.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

I know we got folks looking to hit up the Kay-Dub in the next couple days...
https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/anyone-going-kirkwood-weekend-156754/

But I was wondering where everyone else was considering. I generally like to avoid wknds, esp. holiday wknds like the one coming up, unless we're looking at some truly epic conditions (read: btwn 8-12 inches of fresh of the light&dry).

I was considering Sugar Bowl or Sierra for a Friday day trip. Who wants to caravan? Or meet up at the mtn?
Old 02-14-2007, 03:19 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I know we got folks looking to hit up the Kay-Dub in the next couple days...
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156754

But I was wondering where everyone else was considering. I generally like to avoid wknds, esp. holiday wknds like the one coming up, unless we're looking at some truly epic conditions (read: btwn 8-12 inches of fresh of the light&dry).

I was considering Sugar Bowl or Sierra for a Friday day trip. Who wants to caravan? Or meet up at the mtn?

this weekend should be killer...sunday/monday. Another storm is rolling in. I'm not going anywhere..bummed. Have a car club deal I have to do. My brother has a show on sunday and my buddy might be in town from iraq.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:42 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
im gonna be at squaw on saturday then alpine on sunday. northstar/sierra pass is black out this weekend
Old 02-14-2007, 05:25 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
this weekend should be killer...sunday/monday. Another storm is rolling in. I'm not going anywhere..bummed. Have a car club deal I have to do. My brother has a show on sunday and my buddy might be in town from iraq.
Yeah... early spring-like cond's tomorrow thru Sat (mostly sunny skies w/ temps in the mid-to-upper 40s, and a l'il breezy). For Sun & Mon, the storm that rolls thru will be just like last week (on the warm side, that is, w/ snow levels pretty close to lake level... a hair above 6000'). It should bring just enuff to have a few inches of fresh to have fun sliding on the slopes & on unplowed parking areas.

Temps should come back down to normal by next Thur, so that any precip that squeezes out late next week will be schweet!!!

Keep on doing the snow dances before going to bed, folks! It's working!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:32 AM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
what up!!

another storm has arrived

well I need someone to ride either Northstar or Sierra with me on Friday. I'm going to be staying up pretty much the whole weekend so unfortunately we will both need to drive up there. Does anyone want to meet up? I am a pretty advanced rider, like to hit the park a lot but also cruise the runs and hit the kickers on the sides.. just want someone to ride with for the day. any takers------?
Old 02-21-2007, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

Ray have you set a date for the the trip yet? I need to get time off.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:45 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.

I'll work on it over the next couple days. Probably be toward they end of march.
Old 02-21-2007, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by dan avoN7
im gonna be at squaw on saturday then alpine on sunday. northstar/sierra pass is black out this weekend
lol..it never blacks out at sierra bro!
Old 02-21-2007, 12:43 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'll work on it over the next couple days. Probably be toward they end of march.
Schweet!!! Can't wait to get da crew together on that one!

Originally Posted by 06suba
what up!!

another storm has arrived

well I need someone to ride either Northstar or Sierra with me on Friday. I'm going to be staying up pretty much the whole weekend so unfortunately we will both need to drive up there. Does anyone want to meet up? I am a pretty advanced rider, like to hit the park a lot but also cruise the runs and hit the kickers on the sides.. just want someone to ride with for the day. any takers------?
I was planning to ride Fri&Sat w/ my buddy & his co-worker. But at Kirkwood since I haven't hit it up yet this season. We're keeping a close eye on the weather for Fri. With winds gusts projected up to 100 mph today & tomorrow, then coming down to 70 mph for Fri, we just might do Sierra on Fri since there's a bit more wind protection. Or we may just ride Sat only. I'd love to take advantage of the pow pow, but it's really not much fun when it just howling out. I'll keep ya posted though.

Do ya ride the trees any? Lotsa fun thru West Bowl. And along the ElDo chair on the backside. Plus there are a buncha boulders to fly off of at the top section. Weeeee!!!!
Old 02-21-2007, 01:01 PM

Car Info: '06 black 2.5i
ahhh yea

Schweet!!! Can't wait to get da crew together on that one!

I was planning to ride Fri&Sat w/ my buddy & his co-worker. But at Kirkwood since I haven't hit it up yet this season. We're keeping a close eye on the weather for Fri. With winds gusts projected up to 100 mph today & tomorrow, then coming down to 70 mph for Fri, we just might do Sierra on Fri since there's a bit more wind protection. Or we may just ride Sat only. I'd love to take advantage of the pow pow, but it's really not much fun when it just howling out. I'll keep ya posted though.

Do ya ride the trees any? Lotsa fun thru West Bowl. And along the ElDo chair on the backside. Plus there are a buncha boulders to fly off of at the top section. Weeeee!!!!
I am goin up for sure on Friday... hopin the wind wont be too bad. We should meet up at sierra man. i always like to ride trees when theres powder (blaze trees too hahahaha). why dont we meet at sierra when they open..?

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.