rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:39 AM

Car Info: 2010 wrb wrx hatch..2002 centurion 1993 240sx
i passed by the i club caravan in a 2010 wrx with a rack and red mud flaps
Old 01-11-2011, 04:28 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Heading up Friday morning. Unfortunately I have to come back Sat night or I was gonna ride Sunday and Monday too. GRrrrrrrr. But it's for a good cause. Baby dedication apt.

Woot!

So yeah... anyone that's gonna be at bear valley keep your eyes open. Be up there in either a new model forester with racks on top or a tan chevy canyon 4 door with a covered bed.

Friday be two boarders and a skier. One boarder with black pants and a brown jacket. Green helmet. Other guy with black pants and jacket and a black helmet with a camera on it. Tall dude. Hard to miss... and I'm fat so it's a good combo to look for. LOL!

Sat be 3 boarders and 1 skier. Other border will have a green jacket and white helmet. All 3 of us on Santa Cruz boards.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:43 PM

Car Info: WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
Heading up Friday morning. Unfortunately I have to come back Sat night or I was gonna ride Sunday and Monday too. GRrrrrrrr. But it's for a good cause. Baby dedication apt.

Woot!

So yeah... anyone that's gonna be at bear valley keep your eyes open. Be up there in either a new model forester with racks on top or a tan chevy canyon 4 door with a covered bed.

Friday be two boarders and a skier. One boarder with black pants and a brown jacket. Green helmet. Other guy with black pants and jacket and a black helmet with a camera on it. Tall dude. Hard to miss... and I'm fat so it's a good combo to look for. LOL!

Sat be 3 boarders and 1 skier. Other border will have a green jacket and white helmet. All 3 of us on Santa Cruz boards.
I would go, but I still need to find some cheap tickets. Do you know where to find cheap tickets?
Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
General Pimpin'

No. I'm looking in to it though. I'll let you know when I find something.

I know there is a huge list on the site of places you can get them for $10 a piece. If you buy a 2 day pass I think it's like $14 off per day or something like that.

If you're active military it's $40 a ticket. $22 off. That's pretty sweet.

I've got to call to find out what the discount is for pass holders. The new website doesn't have any of the pass holder benefits listed. Lame.

I'll try and call tomorrow and I'll post it up. 4 of us that go up have passes.

I know they used to have a bulk pack too. Like you could buy 25 passes and get them for mad cheap. We did that one year. Just bought like 40 passes and let people pay for them when they used them... didn't do it again because to many people didn't pay up.

Might be worth looking in to though. Can get a couple buddies together and split it up. I know when we did it it was almost half price.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:59 PM

Car Info: WRX
No. I'm looking in to it though. I'll let you know when I find something.

I know there is a huge list on the site of places you can get them for $10 a piece. If you buy a 2 day pass I think it's like $14 off per day or something like that.

If you're active military it's $40 a ticket. $22 off. That's pretty sweet.

I've got to call to find out what the discount is for pass holders. The new website doesn't have any of the pass holder benefits listed. Lame.

I'll try and call tomorrow and I'll post it up. 4 of us that go up have passes.

I know they used to have a bulk pack too. Like you could buy 25 passes and get them for mad cheap. We did that one year. Just bought like 40 passes and let people pay for them when they used them... didn't do it again because to many people didn't pay up.

Might be worth looking in to though. Can get a couple buddies together and split it up. I know when we did it it was almost half price.
Let me know if you find something. The only guy I would ride with there has a pass but I can't afford another resort pass.

I'd be down to ride some powder with you guys which is why i'm looking into some cheap tickets. I probably don't need 25 tickets either.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon

Woot!

Yea the forester will be ready to go. Just gotta remember to find the clips so I can actually use the racks. Dan's gonna ride with us?

This storm may not dump a lot and looks like the second part of it might fizzle out. Sucky!
Old 01-11-2011, 09:33 PM
General Pimpin'

As long as we get something it'll be good. Hopefully we'll get at least 6-8 inches.

Not sure what's gonna happen. Probably pick you up in the truck again. He might stay up and ride home with Jordan so we'd take his truck back down on Sat. night. Don't know for sure yet.

But my guess is the truck will be fine. If you want to drive though I'm sure he wouldn't mind riding. haaa.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:22 AM

Car Info: Wrb bugeye
Headin up thursday to boreal for nifty boarding. Then staying the night in south shore and hitting up north* in the morning. I'll e caravaning with an LGT. See u guys ou there
Old 01-12-2011, 07:54 AM

Car Info: 06 STI
I am going up to Sierra either Satarday or Sunday for a day trip.
Old 01-12-2011, 07:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
As long as we get something it'll be good. Hopefully we'll get at least 6-8 inches.

Not sure what's gonna happen. Probably pick you up in the truck again. He might stay up and ride home with Jordan so we'd take his truck back down on Sat. night. Don't know for sure yet.

But my guess is the truck will be fine. If you want to drive though I'm sure he wouldn't mind riding. haaa.
If I can avoid driving I will.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:43 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
going to north* sunday night to ride monday and tuesday, only problem is I'm can't drive. If you drive you can stay at my place for free anyone want to go?
Old 01-12-2011, 09:08 AM

Car Info: '05 psm STi
^^ Dude we went to northstar finally! It was a lot of fun thanks to Mike showing us around. The stash was sick!
I might be down to hit it up on monday with you. No reno for me though.

Thanks again Mike!
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 AM

^^ Dude we went to northstar finally! It was a lot of fun thanks to Mike showing us around. The stash was sick!
I might be down to hit it up on monday with you. No reno for me though.

Thanks again Mike!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by bluwrxwgn
OneManArmy and myself found the powder as well at Bear. Video proof can be found here.

http://contour.com/stories/one-man-army-powder-run
Looks great! I am certainly wishing I had got the gps version after seeing that.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:39 PM
General Pimpin'

I need to get a head count going for our trip the last weekend of the month.

So far I have confirmed...

Me (thursday night to either sun night or mon. morn)
Jordan (Friday night to Sunday night)
Justin (thursday night to either sun night or mon. morn)
Jeff
Lil Jeff (possibly +3)

I'm still waiting on Cliff and I'm waiting to hear back from my buddy Jed and my buddy Nick.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna head out Thursday or Friday. I'm starting to lean toward Friday so my wife will have help with the baby thursday night. So probably head out Friday morning around 4am. Meet up with Justin. Head up the house and ride Friday.

Then we'll probably meet up with whoever is coming up Friday night at the brewery for dinner and drinks.

Ride Sat. Probably eat and drink at the house Sat.

Ride Sun. Might cut the day a little short and head home at night. Or ride all day and head home with Justin on monday morning. Depends on the wifer.

So that's my plans. Pretty sure Justin's and my plans will be pretty similar.

We'll have at least 2 cameras going and it sounds like lil Jeff might be coming through with a go pro so that will make 3.

So start praying for a storm people. We've been blessed so far every year... lets keep the streak alive.

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.