rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 08:02 PM
btt

Car Info: with awd
was at sierra saturday and today, saw quite a few wrx's/sti's out in the parking lot

and some guy with a tein emblem on the nose of his snowboard bumped into me getting off the lift haha
Old 01-31-2010, 09:23 PM

Car Info: 03 wrx sedan
Hope some more of you heads will be coming up to the south lake meet/party and (possibly get some boarding in) this coming weekend, Guarantee there will be lots of debauchery and buffoonery!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 2009 Subaru WRX Hatchback
Originally Posted by subi4justin
going up sunday to sierra, and possibly monday. let me know if your heading that way
damn, I should've checked this thread before today but just got back from sierra with some buddies. Always down to meet a some i-clubbers and snowboarders. It was pretty busy today but some good runs in at least. on a side note, I really need go get me a helmet before I head up in a couple of weeks, both of my buddies fell kinda hard today.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:33 PM

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX
probably going to shred boreal wednesday and northstar sat/sun
Old 02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
O.k. quick update while I have the net and a real computer.

I'm heading up Thursday night and grabbing Justin in Tracy. Cliff might come up at the same time and ride with us. Jordan is coming up Friday, not sure when he's going back. Jeff might head up Sat night but I'm thinking probably Sunday. My buddy Jed might come up for a couple days and Todd might come up for a day or two. Right now that's all I know of. Might see if my buddy Nick wants to come up for a day or two.

So... right now...
Ray/Justin: Friday/Sat/Sun/Mon
Cliff: Friday/Sat
Jordan: Sat/Sun (maybe Mon)
Jeff: Sun (probably Mon)

I'll have my free pass up there for whoever needs it and Jordan/Justin and I can all buy 1 ticket a day for $45.

Food wise we'll have to figure it out as we go since we're not all on the same schedule this year. Same with Beer. I figure just bring some beer up with you and some snacks/lunch food and the rest we'll figure out. I'm gonna bring some breakfast food up with me. Maybe someone could grab some chicken wings or something. Hell I don't know.

You guys got my cell number. If you want to bring someone up it should be fine just drop me a line... and remember the level we all ride at. I hate feeling bad cause someone is in way over their heads.

If you guys got em bring up a wii or a ps3 and some movies for entertainment. I'll bring up some cards and poker chips maybe we an get down on some cards.

Oh and anyone riding sat....what do you think?
http://www.bearvalley.com/lessons-cl.../first-tracks/
Old 02-03-2010, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I gots some cards and chips. Dunno when I'm going to make it either. I'll bring some fresh grub up with me.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:59 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
http://www.morganhillsnow.com/about/

That is all.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:05 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by gunmtl
Hope some more of you heads will be coming up to the south lake meet/party and (possibly get some boarding in) this coming weekend, Guarantee there will be lots of debauchery and buffoonery!
I'm gonna bring my board up do we can ride if you want, the next 4 days should be really fun
Old 02-04-2010, 10:08 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by R-Dub
when does that open?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:03 PM
General Pimpin'

suppose to open up this summer but they're talking about doing it in mountain view as well.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by ipozestu
I gots some cards and chips. Dunno when I'm going to make it either. I'll bring some fresh grub up with me.
I'm gonna make the cheesy potatoes today to bring up and I have 18 eggs. So if we get some meat we'll have breakfast taken care of for a couple days at least.

I figure the 3 of us will probably get breakfast at JDC on Friday anyways.
Probably pick up some beer and water. Probably have to figure grub out depending on who is when and where.

Cliff call me up around 4 or so and let me know when you're heading up.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
O.k. quick update while I have the net and a real computer.

I'm heading up Thursday night and grabbing Justin in Tracy. Cliff might come up at the same time and ride with us. Jordan is coming up Friday, not sure when he's going back. Jeff might head up Sat night but I'm thinking probably Sunday. My buddy Jed might come up for a couple days and Todd might come up for a day or two. Right now that's all I know of. Might see if my buddy Nick wants to come up for a day or two.

So... right now...
Ray/Justin: Friday/Sat/Sun/Mon
Cliff: Friday/Sat
Jordan: Sat/Sun (maybe Mon)
Jeff: Sun (probably Mon)

I'll have my free pass up there for whoever needs it and Jordan/Justin and I can all buy 1 ticket a day for $45.

Food wise we'll have to figure it out as we go since we're not all on the same schedule this year. Same with Beer. I figure just bring some beer up with you and some snacks/lunch food and the rest we'll figure out. I'm gonna bring some breakfast food up with me. Maybe someone could grab some chicken wings or something. Hell I don't know.

You guys got my cell number. If you want to bring someone up it should be fine just drop me a line... and remember the level we all ride at. I hate feeling bad cause someone is in way over their heads.

If you guys got em bring up a wii or a ps3 and some movies for entertainment. I'll bring up some cards and poker chips maybe we an get down on some cards.

Oh and anyone riding sat....what do you think?
http://www.bearvalley.com/lessons-cl.../first-tracks/
I'm bringing my free pass thing up as well for somebody to use.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:10 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Anyone going to boreal this weekend?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Just got off the phone w/ Ray. I'm planning to leave V-town around 7, which is about the time Ray & Justin plan to leave Tracy. Like Ray posted, I'm riding 2mrw (Fri) & Sat. I may bounce back home on Sat evening or Sun morning, depending on when El Jefe & others join the fray. I wanna make sure I'm in on as much mayhem as possible.

For food & bev, I'll bring some Gatorade, OJ & beer. Plus, I'll contribute my typical take-n-bake pizzas for grubbin' during tuning sessions. I'll give a call when I hit the grocery store later for other grub items needed.

I'll bring my pair of 2-ways.

Finally, YES!!! Let's do the First Tracks thing on Sat! Should be schweeeeeeeet w/ just over a foot of fresh to slash up!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:40 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by onemanarmy
suppose to open up this summer but they're talking about doing it in mountain view as well.
'ghasm!

Quick Reply: rollcall...snowboarding...you know who you are.