Road rage some guy tryed to make me spin out on the curve after tunnel

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 12:11 AM

Car Info: Subaru STi UGM Limited
Road rage some guy tryed to make me spin out on the curve after tunnel

Yeah so I was driving today with 3 friends to enjoy my 21st birthday weekend in the city on 24. Usual traffic at the tunnel with 2 lanes closed this guy coming from lane 2 cuts me off I am in lane 1. I make a frustrated motion putting my hands up in the kinda saying WTF. Driver of the Bluish brand new Honda CRV starts making gestures like I am the one at fault. Right before the tunnel he throws a pillow in the air hitting my car, no big deal right? After we exited the tunnel we get up to the side of him words are exchanged due to the recent ******* moves. Dude starts getting really close to side of my vehicle like hes going to hit it, then on the s curve his hit my passenger side corner of my rear bumper in some attempt of causing and accident. Driver then proceeds to get next to me and just turn his car into the side of mine, Speeds off, I pursue gets off at Telegraph exit I lose the driver at Shattuck as per 911 dispatch instructions. Make police report go to the city. I am very thankful that me and my friends are all safe, body panels and doors can be replaced not lives. I learned a serious lesson do not instigate anything on the road never know who is driving. But we had to say something guy was a complete douchebag. I am just glad it happen to my 318i and not the subie, I would have probably hunted the guy down if it got hit.

But yea to the point pm me if you guys see a bluish silver 2010 honda crv with 2 big *** dents in the driver side doors PSC honda of Oakland lisc. plate inserts
Old 03-28-2010, 01:34 AM

Car Info: wrx02
Meaning less anger could have killed u. Glad, you made a smart move by terminating the road-rage. It is so tempting to do something damaging in that situation. I'm already feeling it by reading your post. Thankfully, I learned to drive in a "zen" mode. These days people really drive as if they want to kill somebody. This is one of the reason I decided to participate some tracking now on to learn respect for speed, and take out that need for speed in public road. Again, good to hear that you didn't get injured or get that crazy guy injured. Not worth it at all.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:14 AM

Car Info: 01 forester/08 forester
years ago I had some asshat cut me off. gave him the finger, figured it was over.......come up to a stop light, next thing I know I'm getting cold cocked in the face through my open window.....lesson learned, you never know who your messing with...always try to be the bigger person. glad everyone is OK
Old 03-28-2010, 10:34 AM

yep, I almost got run off the road in the same spot by same crazy oaklander in his expedition. the tunnel is no joke, that merge seems to set off more road rage than any other spot.

Im glad you are smart, if someone purposely hit my bumper i'd go into an uncontrollable rage, seriously...........plus ive always wanted to pit manuver/wreck someone like a video game.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:56 AM

Car Info: Frankenstein 02' PBP STi :P (RIP) 2016 WRX
damn thats cray... glad everything turned out okay! Did the cops end up getting him?

P.S. Happy Birthday
Old 03-28-2010, 12:02 PM

Car Info: 09' wrb sti
wow dude big props for staying cool in that situation. hopefully that guy gets what's coming to em.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:44 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
what a dbag
glad everyone is ok
Old 03-28-2010, 01:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
dude I'm glad you are good game, but why were you driving on your 21st birthday?!
Old 03-28-2010, 01:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
shoulda tooked a picture of him
Old 03-28-2010, 02:33 PM

Car Info: 1975 Ford Pinto
Can you describe the driver
Old 03-28-2010, 03:57 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Wow, that sounds pretty insane. I've had someone swing at my window on my scooby (luckily I rolled it up when I saw him get out of his car behind me in the middle of a red light).

Insane people these days.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:30 PM

Car Info: 03' Bug Eye 82' Rx7
hopefully wasn't this guy!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
So what have we learned today?
Old 03-28-2010, 10:54 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
I would've ****ing LOST it...... I would not have stopped following them until either the police showed up, or until they got out, at that point I'd keep the doors closed and locked and if they came after the car and hit the windows anything I'd stay on the phone until the police got there. **** that ******* I hope they crucify them.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by code3suby
I would've ****ing LOST it...... I would not have stopped following them until either the police showed up, or until they got out, at that point I'd keep the doors closed and locked and if they came after the car and hit the windows anything I'd stay on the phone until the police got there. **** that ******* I hope they crucify them.
+1!
But the most important thing is that you're safe and uninjured!

Quick Reply: Road rage some guy tryed to make me spin out on the curve after tunnel