removing i-club stickers from my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 09:45 AM
xom

Car Info: 04 GTO 5.7
Oh geez grow up folks.
Post count is a number that really doesn't represent much of anything. Go to the meets, get to know some people and chill out. I-club is all an artificial construct designed to share info, not some game where you need to level up to beat some underworld robeast.

crimeny! jehosaphat!
Old 12-19-2003, 09:46 AM

Car Info: was 05 WRX Wagon
Titles and avatars are of no importance to me (except dr3d1zzl3's cuz it's always good for a laugh). What matters most to me during the my brief membership so far has been the interaction between members (techincal or social). As for getting all bent out of shape over being called a 'lurker', other sites calls new members 'noobies' or something like that. Is that offensive too?

Hey Alex, I know you've been asked this about a million times now, but how can I get I-club stickers??
Old 12-19-2003, 09:58 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
Originally posted by gbmotorsports
I love dramas and platypus u suck...
<total thread hijack>

Sorry Ginosan, I'll try to be more dramatic in the future...

</total thread hijack>
Old 12-19-2003, 05:53 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Originally posted by Strng1dah
this thread is ghey.

That's right^^^:banana:
Old 12-19-2003, 10:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon black
Originally posted by Imprezer
Titles now are:

Contributing Memeber

That is still temp, but Lurker is gone, since it seems to offend you people.
sorry to put you throw all this trouble. I did like the lurker wording
Old 12-19-2003, 10:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: I got a couple :)
F7 really hepls on spellin crectedly

j/k

Old 12-20-2003, 03:37 AM

Car Info: (2005 OBP STi - RIP), 2008 BMW M3
I've got nothing but love for I-Club. I've never made it to a UCKK meet, but I plan on going to one. I've never had time to do sit and post cause I'm a full time student taking 18-21 units at Chabot College. I personally don't care how many posts a person has or if they have an avatar. I could be called a lurker and I still wouldn't care cause I try to post useful information or put my opinion on a thread.

I come to I-club to utilize the abundance of tuning information and opinions on car parts. Even though I haven't really met anyone from I-Club, I still get flashed whenever another Suby owners rolls up behind me or atleast get a wave. That alone is a joy only I-Club members and Subaru owners can enjoy.

So, all in all, cut the bu77$#!7 about the post count and avatar crap. You'll still be respected on I-Club even if your post count isn't high or if you don't have an avatar. If you can't post anything useful in the tech forums, then sit back and learn something.
Old 12-20-2003, 07:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Old Brighton
Originally posted by Imprezer
Once again, titles, avatars, post counts and regulations in regards to them are still being worked on. So, until I annouce that it was finalized, its pointless to argue.

I do appreciate the feedback and appologize for taking those drastic measures. I should have handled it better. Thats why I am working on it right now.

So, don't worry. The post count is still here. All of it. I just have to figure out a way to use it to our mutual best interests and that is tough.

Like I said, I am here to make all of you happy, otherwise I will just start banning people left and right and deleting posts that I do not like. Even if someone posts a thread calling me a jackass (in appropriate forum) he will not be banned or his posts deleted. Thats my approach to this. I made a mistake with "old" i-Club with playing favours and keeping myself happy while pissing thousands of people off. That will not happen again. It was my mistake, I admited to it long time ago and that is why i-Club is so different right now. I just hope, that you guys will not take advantage of this and "use the system" to your personal benefit.

So, stay tuned...

I can't wait to see the changes