removing i-club stickers from my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
You bastards! LOL
Old 12-18-2003, 02:31 PM

man ill stuff you under my pits...and ill be sure not to wear deodorant.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:38 PM

Car Info: '01 RS BRP
I can't believe people are getting so bent out of shape over avatars. If you guys really want them go post ***** in techincal forms.

it's faster to get to then the BAIC forum anyway. Also if you don't like the way this club is being run then don't post here. Go to Nasioc. That's why there are 2 forums.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:40 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I take i-club as a bunch of cool people who have somewhat the same type of cars. They help each other out with troubleshooting and damn, you can even go chill out with 'em at the movies or at UCKK for cryin' out loud.

Isn't that what a club is? A place to do things and stuff. It could be a hobby or a sport. I don't understand what this avatar bull**** has to do with having a decal on your car that says you're apart of a club.

I thought all this childish stuff would have stopped after people started to get cars and get "older" but I guess the stupid drama nevers stops. It's ok if you're in elementary school to whine and ***** about some little thing. But where the hell did all the maturity go?

I might not be totally advocate of I-club, but I support it, and just because I don't love the club to death, doesn't mean you can't be in it.

Last edited by iLoqin; 12-18-2003 at 02:43 PM.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Sure the avatars are a part of it but it's much much more. "big brother" brucelee is about a world (ours) that has gone so far to the right that nobody has a freedom of speech or anything without the goverment looking over there shoulders waiting to throw the people in jail or kill them. It's in the book 1984. also a great film.

You young kids. I can't believe you don't know the "big brother" thing.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:47 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
apple used big brother for their 1st commercial.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally posted by bushido
Sure the avatars are a part of it but it's much much more. "big brother" brucelee is about a world (ours) that has gone so far to the right that nobody has a freedom of speech or anything without the goverment looking over there shoulders waiting to throw the people in jail or kill them. It's in the book 1984. also a great film.

You young kids. I can't believe you don't know the "big brother" thing.
Man! I know what big brother is! I read the book in 10th grade... I was just wondering how BAIC is like big brother! I don't ever lock or delete CRAP unless people complain about it... even then sometimes I don't! (Unless its spam or multiple posts). I don't know how this relates to big brother.

Old 12-18-2003, 02:51 PM

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
We know what it is, we just don't see it in any shape or form.......getting bent out of shape over a post count that is assigned mechanically to how many posts you have borders on individual disputes that occured in china during the cultural revolution where everyone was assigned work points and food ration units.........you're not a freakin number, and this is a private forum. We can basically say whatever we want, but the mods/admins reserve the right to make changes to the forums in order to try and keep the peace.

If you feel that your post count does dictate how much of an i-clubber you are........then i have nothing else to say except that i can be at zero post count and all the people that know me at Eggettes/SB^2/BDG/IAG meets will still recognize me as someone from the community.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:53 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
i didn't realize that a club was made up of how many posts you have and if you have an avatar

stupid
Old 12-18-2003, 02:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
its made up of how many times zoeb trys to grab your *** at a meet.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:59 PM

i've been totally erased 2 times...

..I've been on this board for almost 3 years.
I club is cool but just figure out wtf you are doing.
Old 12-18-2003, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
haha nice post count hahahaha
Old 12-18-2003, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally posted by bushido
Whining...that nobody wants to hear...
Good Riddance. If keeping this board on track and keeping you from having an avatar gets your panties in a bunch...don't let the door hit you in the ***.

This place is about car love...not even just subaru love.

Here's an avatar for you....
Old 12-18-2003, 03:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
you're not serious are you?

I come here (and to the Sac meets) for the camradarie, and that will always be here whether there are post counts/avatars or not.

Take the i-club stickers off if you want, but I think you are being a little rash. Take a deep breath. No one is taking away your freedoms (especially your freedom of speech).
Old 12-18-2003, 04:56 PM
The weal amewican hewo!

Car Info: 02 Aspen White sedan
geesh so much drama on iclub lately...i dont even have my suby YET and I enjoy visiting this place....its all about meeting new ppl who share a common interest...shoots I have even talked to my gf about having a subaru procession line as i exit the church hahahah...wit all you guys revving your engines to chrisen my marriage lol...wouldnt that be interesting..but yeah too much "biiotchin" about post counts and avatars...although the "lurker" title is quite interesting...i aint no lurker hahahaha

whatevers....be proud of the i-club sticker, i mean if it can be on the jgtc suby, this club must be the ish..shouldnt it!!!

- Daniel

Quick Reply: removing i-club stickers from my car.