removing i-club stickers from my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 02:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Angry removing i-club stickers from my car.

I've been a member of several bay area subaru clubs for about a year. This one since May of this year (something like that) Anyway, i ended up believing that this was the best one to spend most of my time with. The people are cool and gathering are nice etc....

Well now that "BIG BROTHER" has desided to say who is a true i-club person and who isn't i think it's time to make my point. I have 4 i-club stickers on my Subie and 1 on my Focus. I will be removing them over the weekend. I'm no longer proud to say i'm a member or was that a lurker.

If any of you out there care about freedom and the right to free speech please do i i'm doing and remove your i-club stickers if you haven't done all ready.

No avatars for anyone.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Re: removing i-club stickers from my car.

Originally posted by bushido
I've been a member of several bay area subaru clubs for about a year. This one since May of this year (something like that) Anyway, i ended up believing that this was the best one to spend most of my time with. The people are cool and gathering are nice etc....

Well now that "BIG BROTHER" has desided to say who is a true i-club person and who isn't i think it's time to make my point. I have 4 i-club stickers on my Subie and 1 on my Focus. I will be removing them over the weekend. I'm no longer proud to say i'm a member or was that a lurker.

If any of you out there care about freedom and the right to free speech please do i i'm doing and remove your i-club stickers if you haven't done all ready.

No avatars for anyone.
I don't understand... Big brother?

Old 12-18-2003, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
i still think this is the #1 subaru board around. there's a bit a drama over the last little while over silly things like avatars, but I'm in I-club for the long haul.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:23 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Is this like a protest?

over a stupid picture under ur name?

to that.

I will never remove my i-club decals, I am proud to be a member of this site even with whats going on in BAIC right now.

-Zoeb
Old 12-18-2003, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
same here i put my money where my mouth is

cause a few lurkers got all butt hurt cause they havent tried to become part of the "club" in the sense of making buddies on BAIC. I aint leaving cause a few butt hurt punks got all pissy and ran out of summers eve.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:24 PM

Originally posted by platypus
i still think this is the #1 subaru board around. there's a bit a drama over the last little while over silly things like avatars, but I'm in I-club for the long haul.
Yeah, serious... the whole avatar/post count thing is dumb. I agree that if its gonna cost this much of a problem, to remove it all, or give it to everyone. I didn't realize that people were so sensitive about things like this. !!!

We're all one big family people... remember that. Brothers and sisters fight all the time, but in the end, they are still brothers and sisters.

Tell you what... next Mt Hamilton meet, we can all have a big group hug.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:26 PM

thats going to be a huge group huge.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:27 PM
VIP Member

^stays away from bruce as last time we had a group hug i was missing my wallet, watch, and i had wood.

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
There are so many threads about this topic already, can we get it all merged into one thread? The way i see it:

1) If you base your "value" to i-club and its community on your postcount, you're slightly missing the point of a community. Numbered scores are for arcade games where the players don't know each other and base each other's worth on their scores. You've made friends here right? They know what you've contributed and all the good times you've had, no stupid number or picture can replace that.

2) Alex said he was experimenting with a new system, there's no need to get all bent out of shape, nobody said anyone was less of an i-clubber or not because of post counts.

3) This place is freakin awesome, my count was reduced by 80% but i still have all the people that i've gotten to know at meets and whatnot. I don't need a number to tell people that don't know me how much of an i-clubber i am, because if they don't know me, then it shouldn't matter if they think i'm l33t or not.

4)Its the holiday season, there's more to worry about (gifts, holiday plans, new years plans) than a number on the intarweb.
VIP Member

Car Info: dangerous with a wrench
Originally posted by brucelee
Tell you what... next Mt Hamilton meet, we can all have a big group hug.
no way, man, i was in therapy for a month after the last "hug" i got from you...

OGRE!!!
Old 12-18-2003, 02:29 PM
VIP Member

ya screw post counts, and all that crap.

What irriates me is the lurker n00bs who got all butt hurt and reported a bunch of my posts which in turn got me in trouble with alex since people were *****ing about every little thing i posted. Not to mention that fact that people were complaining about mah gayman and gay flag avatar. SO i had to remove that as well.

If you dont like something someone says have hte ***** to confront them about it at least dont be a little ***** and run home to momy and tattle tale.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:29 PM

i dont feel like being under some freakishly tall person's armpit during that hug. hahaha
j/k
Old 12-18-2003, 02:30 PM

Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
^stays away from bruce as last time we had a group hug i was missing my wallet, watch, and i had wood.
lol!

Damnit!
VIP Member

Originally posted by platypus
no way, man, i was in therapy for a month after the last "hug" i got from you...

OGRE!!!
Stop repressing your homosexual urges then d00d. EMBRACE!

Car Info: 04' JBP STi 02' WRB Wagon
Originally posted by ScoobyBoy
i dont feel like being under some freakishly tall person's armpit during that hug. hahaha
j/k
So get on the opposite side of the 150 ft diameter hug

Quick Reply: removing i-club stickers from my car.