Remember Me?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 07:26 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
I didn't buy my car by myself, granted I paid for about 50%, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm all badass and have my own money. I'm a poor college student, even if I did get a full ride. Just because I didn't buy the car 100% on my own when I was 16 (I worked from the time I was 14 up until I started college, and will still work summers) does not mean I don't value and appreciate it. My car is my baby, it would be the same to me whether or not I paid for any of it. I don't think it's so much the fact that the people who take it for granted do so because it was handed to them. I think it's more an attitude they were brought up with, that if they f up their ride it's not a big deal because they can always get a new one. They just don't respect their cars! Everyone should respect their car, regardless of price or who paid for it.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by huck
I thought you told me his dad ****ed sheep?

dude read that pm again...

i said i wanted you to dress up as his father and do some sheep so i could get ready for our special time together..

haha

**** that was nasty *** ****..

huck dont ever throw me an an assist like that again..
Old 01-11-2005, 07:32 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jdepould
I didn't buy my car by myself, granted I paid for about 50%, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm all badass and have my own money. I'm a poor college student, even if I did get a full ride. Just because I didn't buy the car 100% on my own when I was 16 (I worked from the time I was 14 up until I started college, and will still work summers) does not mean I don't value and appreciate it. My car is my baby, it would be the same to me whether or not I paid for any of it. I don't think it's so much the fact that the people who take it for granted do so because it was handed to them. I think it's more an attitude they were brought up with, that if they f up their ride it's not a big deal because they can always get a new one. They just don't respect their cars! Everyone should respect their car, regardless of price or who paid for it.

dont worry i dont and havent even paid for my CARS yet either.. hahaa

damn banks..
Old 01-11-2005, 07:44 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
dude read that pm again...

i said i wanted you to dress up as his father and do some sheep so i could get ready for our special time together..

haha

**** that was nasty *** ****..

huck dont ever throw me an an assist like that again..
rofl
Old 04-02-2005, 08:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Stage 4+ Bugeye
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
here is the pic Don sent me of his house:
I thought that was a pic of your house ?

Here comes the pain, I think the rest of the guys are gonna rip you pretty bad, now that you renewed the hottest thread on i-club

Rush
Old 04-02-2005, 09:15 PM
VIP Member

ill be short and ****ing sweet..

no one gives a ****

you aint **** and never will be i done wrecked tons of motha****as just like you. Thinking they are all bad *** cause they have lived a sheltered life of privlege, never having to toil or work a day in their ****ing lives. You ain **** and never will be ****, you want to be man? Go dig ditches for 7 bucks an hour.

You may have money but you dont have class mother****er

Oh and i still think your full of ****, i used to run with mother****ers that would throw 4mil at the INTERIOR of a house. **** one guy had a mil in his ****ing garage, got sick of the rare exotics after 6 months and sold them off.

YOU AINT **** take your "hey look at me im kewl" pictures and shove them up your avian water drinking ***...

(disclaimer, im richer, whiter, better looking, own more cars that are faster, and **** hotter super model *****es twice as hard as your ***** *** ever will)

Last edited by dr3d1zzl3; 04-02-2005 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
in short STFU and GTFO
Old 04-03-2005, 11:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
Originally Posted by KnightRider
Im sensing a little negativity. Hmm dont know what went wrong, I had a wrx sold it for a house, now 1.5 yrs later im gettin a new car. i guess some of you just want to join in on the bashing which is fine, i could care less. i was just giving a friendly hello, and a heads up to seeing some of you at the tracks. if i do see any of you at the tracks lets see who will come forth and give negative comments to my face and not over the internet. i respect most people on this site, however there are a few "kooni's" on this site which i could care less about. but aight, hope you guys stay well, late.
just for some info, i think most people on here that do talk trash will say it to your face if they actaully care enough to find you. but im guessing most people wont waste there time.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:13 PM
VIP Member

id be more then happy to tell you everything to your face, just fly on out to dc and we can make it happen.

PS act like a kunt get treated like a kunt.