Real quick rant... Santa Rosa's Dumbass Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 12:13 PM

Car Info: '15 LE STI, '06 WRX White Wheeled Wagon, '06 B9
Real quick rant... Santa Rosa's Dumbass Drivers

SO I have come to the conclusion today that people who drive in Santa Rosa are a bunch of ****ing looney tunes retarded *** mother ****ers.

I have lived all over the bay area and Santa Rosa is unique with its retarded drivers.

#1 (what started the rant) IF THERE IS 2 ****ING RIGHT TURN LANES STAY IN YOUR MOTHER ****ING LANE. If you are in the furthest right turn lane when you turn stay in right ****ing lane, dont come drifting over into mine. More than likely someone is in the other right turn lane trying to turn as well. That only works if there is only 1 turn lane going right. If thats the case feel free to end up in whichever lane you choose. Every goddamn day I turn onto fulton rd from sebastopol rd to take my son to daycare, I completely avoid the other turn lane because when people turn right they always move over into the left lane because there head is so far up there *** they dont know if its day or night. Good thing I assume all other drivers on the road are retarded or I would have ended up eating barrier several times.

#2 IF you dont have a drivers license, which I am sure 80% of the Santa Rosa population doesnt due to certain citizen requirements, you are the main ones who should be following the damn laws more than anyone. DONT GRID LOCK, Dont speed up when the light turns yellow (I have mostly seen this in Santa Rosa more than anywhere else, I know it happens everywhere but its bad up here), if the street has an area that says KEEP CLEAR that doesnt mean someone left you room to cut in up front. Use yoru ****ing turn signal

#3 Quit driving on the goddamn shoulder of the freeway. I knwo traffic sucks because of the construction. We all have to ****ing deal with it. The shoulder is not your own personal lane **** nuts. Once again mostly illegal drivers doing this. I come to that conclusion because most of the cars that I see doing this **** have expired registration with 7 mexicans in a 86 toyota camry.

That is all for now.

So it wasnt quick... I feel better though.