RANT! stupid san jose judge

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 11:10 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
uhm from what i remember they dont get a copy of the ticket but only the violation code. all of the tickets i have recived in the past 2 years have all be fix it tickets including the one with me going "50" in a 25. that was also a fix it ticket for my exhaust. like i said in the very first post, this IS MY FIRST MOVING VIOLATION! and when the judge asked me waht do i plead, i pleaded guilty with the request of traffic school if that is possible. she replies you are ignorant and irresponsible and should learn the speedlimits before you kill everyone.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:13 PM

Car Info: 05 sti
Judging from what she said, could it have been the way you asked for traffic school?

Something like...."I plead guilty, btw, can i take traffic school?"
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by nkghost
Let me clarify why in my case "pacing" was not correct and the case should have been thrown out the window.

I'm on I-680 southbound, I entered on Crow Canyon, and was exiting at Alcosta Blvd. Roughly 2-3miles in distance. It's Friday night at 8pm, fairly heavy traffic. I'm in the 3rd lane (closest to the carpool) driving at about 70-72miles an hour with my buddy in the car (going with the flow of traffic.)

I merge over, take the exit, I'm in a left-hand turn only lane. I'm completely stopped, a few moments pass and a CHP rolls up behind me, flips his lights on and tells me to pull over onto a street AGAINST TRAFFIC, making an ILLEGAL right turn across a lane coming off the freeway, and like I said before against traffic coming from the STREET and the FREEWAY.

Here's why the pacing was illegal. He states I was doing 95mph, and that he was watching multiple cars (so why is it that I'm pulled over?)

According to the CVC Codes (I do not remember which number to be exact, I'm at work) an emergency vehicle (including police officers) can not exceed the maximum speed limit without first engaging their siren and lights.

Since this officer stated he was pacing me, and that I was going "95mph", and given that he had not turned his lights on until after I was stopped at an exit, he must have either:

A) Been illegally speeding or
B) Being untruthful about my current speed.

If he was speeding without his siren and lights on, my case should have been thrown out the window. Regardless that he stated that there were multiple cars he was "watching" and that any one of them could have been speeding (since a few were passing me) and if he wasn't speeding and was going at a pace that was with traffic and safe for the conditions, there's no way for him to have proved I was going 95mph since he stopped directly behind me within seconds.

Hope that clears it up and yes I did a lot of research about the code system for my case.

I also bought the www.ticketassassin.com help which was a complete waste, the e-mails from the workers were repetitions from previous help, they took forever, and it was a complete waste of $25.00 when I LOST anyways.

Also, let me state that I respect the law and those that protect us. I do not speed, I try to drive safe and reasonable so that our rep for these cars are not so bad, and that my insurance isn't raised. I used to work at Starbucks here in San Ramon so all the police officers including the sherrif know me and my car and are cool with me. (free coffee given to police officers = easy day in town)
I've had the opposite. 5 speeding tickets, 0 points.

I even took traffic school 3 months apart.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:24 PM

ok this is how i said it

judge: " mr. heng you have a choice to plead guilty, not guilty or no contest"
judge: what do you plead?
me: your honor, i plead guilty with the request of traffic school
judge: i will not issue traffic school because your are ignorant and irresponsible and need to learn how to drive and follow the speed limit before you kill everyone"
me: in this case then your honor i would liek to plead guilty and pay the 213.50 fee
judge: the fee is going to be 436 now
me: your honor, on the courtesy notice it only says 213.50
judge: thats before you saw me, im changing it now because you have no respect
judge: will you hav eenough to pay?
me: no your honor i only brought 300, i will have to fill out the paper for an extention to pay
judge: then grap a clip board and go sit down and fill it out.
1 hour later....
judge: mr, heng please come up to the table
me: (walks to the desk)
judge: have you finished filling out the form for the extention yet?
me: yes your honor i have
judge: put it into the basket.
me: yes your honor( puts it into the form basket)
judge im going to suspend your lisence for 30 days now because you need to learn how to drive.
me: your honor it will be hard for me to do errands with a suspended lisence as i pick up my little brothers from school and go to work after i drop them off at home.
judge: looks like you will have some transportation problems. tell someone else to pick up your family members and tell your employer he can find someone else take your position or put you on hold.
me: ok then your honor will this be all?
judge: yes, you may leave
me: (walks out)

and that is exactly what i said

Last edited by xhengmanx; 02-20-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:25 PM

Car Info: Spec C Type RA-R
Originally Posted by Roo
So which was it? 55 or 60? The officer is usually very specific in assigning an exact number.

This is where you lose any sympathy you might have gotten from me. Can you fill me in as to what you mean by this statement? Please, enlighten me. Because you are Asian, you automatically have mad driving skillz? Do all Asians automatically get out of diapers and learn how to drive, drift and auto-x? Wow, talk about stereotyping, it looks like you are the one who has a bias about racist supremacy.
Get your stereotypes straight buddy...

Asians are stereotyped as bad drivers, do not know how to read and follow traffic signs, and are generally regarded as "idiots on the road".

Why in the **** would he stereotype himself in a positive light like you suggested...weirdo.

Anyways, thanks for lacking in sympathy. Not cool.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
ok this is how i said it

judge: " mr. heng you have a choice to plead guilty, not guilty or no contest"
judge: what do you plead?
me: your honor, i plead guilty with the request of traffic school
judge: i will not issue traffic school because your are ignorant and irresponsible and need to learn how to drive and follow the speed limit before you kill everyone"
me: in this case then your honor i would liek to plead guilty and pay the 213.50 fee
judge: the fee is going to be 436 now
me: your honor, on the courtesy notice it only says 213.50
judge: thats before you saw me, im changing it now because you have no respect
judge: will you hav eenough to pay?
me: no your honor i only brought 300, i will have to fill out the paper for an extention to pay
judge: then grap a clip bored and go sit down and fill it out.
1 hour later....
judge: mr, heng please come up to the table
me: (walks to the desk)
judge: have you finished filling out the form for the extention yet?
me: yes your honor i have
judge: put it into the basket.
me: yes your honor( puts it into the form basket)
judge im going to suspend your lisence for 30 days now because you need to learn how to drive.
me: your honor it will be hard for me to do errands with a suspended lisence as i pick up my little brothers from school and go to work after i drop them off at home.
judge: looks like you will have some transportation problems. tell someone else to pick up your family members and tell your employer he can find someone else take your position or put you on hold.
me: ok then your honor will this be all?
judge: yes, you may leave
me: (walks out)

and that is exactly what i said
I still fail to see racism. I see her judging you as a young speeder, but not due to race
Old 02-19-2008, 11:32 PM

you will only see racism if you were in the court room as the only 2 indian/ pakistan guys recived 1,500 dollar tickets for a failur to appear and all the asians got their ticket double and some hispanics we treated as if they stole something and white people recieved the lowest tickets for the same violoations as some of the asians and hispanics
Old 02-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Car Info: 06 Audi A3
you will only see racism if you were in the court room as the only 2 indian/ pakistan guys recived 1,500 dollar tickets for a failur to appear and all the asians got their ticket double and some hispanics we treated as if they stole something and white people recieved the lowest tickets for the same violoations as some of the asians and hispanics
Dude whatever your pissed cause you have to PAY for a ticket you earned. Chalk it up and dont break the law. If you broke the law you have to pay
Old 02-20-2008, 12:07 AM

uhm are you stupid listen to what you just said... i have to pay. i wanted to pay in the first place im ranting because of my ****ing suspended lisence b****
Old 02-20-2008, 12:14 AM

Car Info: 06 Audi A3
uhm are you stupid listen to what you just said... i have to pay. i wanted to pay in the first place im ranting because of my ****ing suspended lisence b****
Wow those are some harsh *'s! Dude you made a mistake. Live with it.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:18 AM

w.e i get no suport for this forum good bye
Old 02-20-2008, 12:22 AM

Car Info: Betty
i don't think any of us can imagine exactly what xhengmanx here is going through at this moment...let's all just cut him a break and hope he can come out to meets and drives soon. w00t
Old 02-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Yeah, seriously, this has nothing to do with race.

If you were snotty AT ALL with her I can see her doing this... Even just a little attitude will get you pwn3d (and I learned the hard way)... luckily for me the judge took notice that I was a teen and took back his new charges.

But yeah, some of those judges are BASTARDS! They have way too much power and way too little patients to be in their positions... They do have to deal with the scum of the earth though... I dont really blame them... seems like the worst job ever
Old 02-20-2008, 12:31 AM

i understand but i mean how can she punish someone so harsh for a speeding ticket? and for all your other punks out there who says i should pay for what i did, most of you i bet have recieved some type of ticket and how would you liek it if they took your lisence away for something so small and stupid?
Old 02-20-2008, 12:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '00 BRP RS Sedan / '04 PSM FXT (RIP)
Question

judge: then grap a clip bored
Grap on my tired?

-ridiculous to think it's racist
-ridiculous that your fine went up and the suspended license bs

-Brian

Quick Reply: RANT! stupid san jose judge