RANT! stupid san jose judge

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2008, 01:14 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
RANT! stupid san jose judge

ok.. so as some of you may know... i received a speeding ticket for going 55-60 in a 45. i admit guilt. so i recive my courtesy notice and i find that i am not allowed to take traffic school. i then proceed to schedule a court date to ask the judge if i can take traffic school. and he is wheere the rant begins...
i walk into court today im pm number 18 out of 30 people. this judges name was lisa. when i get called up to testify if i was guilty, not guilty or no contest. i pleaded guilty and ask to recieve traffic school. this judge says no. i ask for a reason why she says i should value my lisence more and learn the speedlimits of a road and learn how to drive. as i am asian, i take it offensivly. she then proceeds to tell me that my bill is 436 dollars now instead of the original 213.50 i have no clue why it went up so i ask... she says well your irresponsible and i raised your bail to 436 dollars now. and me bringing in only 280, i had to make a extension on the date. she then says you know what ill also suspend your lisence for 30 days and let you see how you should value your lisence as you are driving irrsponsibly and need to grow up....

sum it all up... i walk into court with a 213.50 fee and wanted to request for traffic school i get a fee that is doubled to 436 then get rejected for traffic school and get my lisence suspended... btw this was my first moving violations point....

and now i am thinking if i should go get a second hearing from another judge if thats even possible or am i stuck with this crap... because now i cant even go get a job at a dealership because the dealership wanted a clean record... ALL BECAUSE OF A STUPID B****. that ruined my day....thanks for reading
Old 02-19-2008, 01:19 PM

Car Info: Spec C Type RA-R
w0w dude...

THAT ****ING BLOWS!

Anyways Ant,

The judge was a ********, obviously racist. Most of the time they sympathize and if you ask to lower the bill because you are facing financial
hardship, YOU MIGHT PAY LESS!!

Never heard of a judge INCREASING IT!

If it were me ant, which I will do in any ******** cop case...

GET AN ATTORNEY!

They are expensive...and you don't need one unless you want to play the racist card...

If it all went down like you said, you got a good chance ....very unfair and unjust bail amount...one of the amendments!

ANTHONY GET A GODDAMN LAWYER!! THIS WAS NOT LEGAL!! GET THIS *****!!!!

Last edited by 50caldan; 02-19-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:22 PM

Car Info: black 06 wrx
damn i would try and get another court date,thats pretty wack
Old 02-19-2008, 01:23 PM

trying but i've been on the phone for the past 5 minutes listenin to their stupid menu... one after the other.. after theother... and now i cant make it to suby meets... or will i!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 01:26 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
how was the judge obviously racist?

and why did you have to go to court? i got a 85 in a 45 when i was 17 and i was allowed traffic school and a 200-300 fine.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Former Vendor

Car Info: Evo X
WTF? That is just wrong! And this is your first offense right? How old are you and how were you dressed for the court that day? I am really sorry to hear man... Hope that didn't hit your pocket too hard.

BTW, not sure how the judge was being racist, but I do think the punishment was a bit harsh...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:31 PM

Car Info: Spec C Type RA-R
Read the post Kyle, lol.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
dude, driving like a jackass is driving like a jackass, despite your race.

true she was a dick, but I see nothing about race
Old 02-19-2008, 01:39 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Originally Posted by 50caldan
Read the post Kyle, lol.
"why she says i should value my lisence more and learn the speedlimits of a road and learn how to drive. as i am asian, i take it offensivly. she then proceeds to tell me that my bill is 436 dollars now instead of the original 213.50 i have no clue why it went up so i ask..."
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

thats not being racist, its assuming that thats how the judge thought. People just jump to conclusions whenever they can about race, how do you know she didnt like the way he presented himself or his age? or his car?

being 18 years old doesnt help in court, people dont know how to drive within their first coupe years. I know from my experiences and friends.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:40 PM

forgot to mention that all the other asians in there... same thing about 3 of them got their lisence suspended and 2 others got their bail raised and she wouldnt let one of the older women testify because she "needed" a translator. while people who ran stop signs which were white she said ok ill give you a 80 dollar fee+ 20+10 for processin fees for court fees and you can take traffic school for... 120 dollars...
Old 02-19-2008, 01:41 PM

Car Info: 06 Impreza
wassup anthony, sucks to hear man....that was pretty harsh what she gave you. i never heard of a judge increase the amount you originally had to pay, but thats just me....try for another court date and keep us posted
Old 02-19-2008, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
"why she says i should value my lisence more and learn the speedlimits of a road and learn how to drive. as i am asian, i take it offensivly. she then proceeds to tell me that my bill is 436 dollars now instead of the original 213.50 i have no clue why it went up so i ask..."
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

thats not being racist, its assuming that thats how the judge thought. People just jump to conclusions whenever they can about race, how do you know she didnt like the way he presented himself or his age? or his car?

being 18 years old doesnt help in court, people dont know how to drive within their first coupe years. I know from my experiences and friends.
first of all i know you speed too. 2ndly how i presented myself was more then what a judge would ask for which was bein very respectful and callin her your honor or waitin for her to finish what she had to say then i would speak on myside. and being my age or car that shouldnt matter ona speeding ticket. that judge act as if i stole a car, robbed somone, or even try to run someone over.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
something is goofy. you need to try and reschedule and get a different judge.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:43 PM

i'll see how this goes.. i guess im going to be biking myself to work today? haha that B**** *** judge can wait till the day she dies if she wants to see me leaving my car in the garage for something unfair
Old 02-19-2008, 01:44 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by xhengmanx
forgot to mention that all the other asians in there... same thing about 3 of them got their lisence suspended and 2 others got their bail raised and she wouldnt let one of the older women testify because she "needed" a translator. while people who ran stop signs which were white she said ok ill give you a 80 dollar fee+ 20+10 for processin fees for court fees and you can take traffic school for... 120 dollars...
I would see if you can get a history of her decisions. Use a lawyer if necessary. If you can proove that she is clearly biased then you can open a class action lawsuit.

That's horse ****.

Buddy of mine got a ticket for going under the speedlimit. They wrote STREETRACER on his ticket. Made it so he couldn't fight the ticket.

if you honestly where respectful in court and other asians got the same deal then I'd say you have a ligit beef.

Quick Reply: RANT! stupid san jose judge