The Raiders 2009 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:38 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by ldivinag
a little karma from the "immaculate reception"?????

you young'ens... google that... lol...

now... niners... make this a 2-fer!!!!!!
What's great is that this win does almost nothing for Oakland, but that loss was everything for Pittsburg.

Old 12-06-2009, 01:45 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
What's great is that this win does almost nothing for Oakland, but that loss was everything for Pittsburg.

yeah if anything it'll cost them a draft spot. But it was a HUGE loss for Pitt. HUGE.

Looks like the bengals are back.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
They said it was their first time loosing 4 games in a row in what like 6 years?
Old 12-06-2009, 02:07 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
Originally Posted by Superglue WRX

It makes sure JMR won't play again this season and makes a case for gradkowski to start next season since we have positions that need an upgrade more than QB

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
damn nice win... its all cuz of the personal foul that happend with 35 seconds left by steelers
it was pass interference too but it wasn't called.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
rrrrrrrrAAIDERSS!

Old 12-06-2009, 04:34 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
yeah if anything it'll cost them a draft spot. But it was a HUGE loss for Pitt. HUGE.
Humiliating loss for Pittsburgh. Frankly I was surprised it turned out like that. Good thing I didn't bet on that game.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 PM

Car Info: '97 Grandpa Gold Jetta
First Raider game I've watching this season was today's game against Pitt, so glad I caught it! Been a Raider fan all my life, just haven't watched too many games lately.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:51 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by 04Impreza
First Raider game I've watching this season was today's game against Pitt, so glad I caught it! Been a Raider fan all my life, just haven't watched too many games lately.
Winnar winnar chicken dinnar. JMR is out, Oak actually has a chance every game now.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:46 AM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Lurk
Humiliating loss for Pittsburgh. Frankly I was surprised it turned out like that. Good thing I didn't bet on that game.
It's been Pitts MO this season. They just aren't clutch right now. Without Polamalu they're D is too open. It's like they're lost out there. They were leaving guys WIDE open.

Without him they're in trouble. They need to figure out how to fix it and fix it fast. Maybe come up with a dumbed down defensive scheme for when he's out because he WILL miss 2-5 games a season. He flies around too much. Like Bob Sanders or Mike Brown. Just gonna get hurt. But look at Indy... they have a different D that they run when Bob is out. They loose some of the big plays but they don't fall flat.

Hell I want the Raiders to not win TOOO much this year. Just enough to keep the coaching staff in tact but not too much that they drop too far down the draft board. Haaaaaa. I still think we need another QB. Either that or we go for a big back or another wide out. They missed out big time on Crabtree. That dude is gonna be a big time WO for the next 12 years. He's like T.O. with good hands and less of an attitude.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
It's been Pitts MO this season. They just aren't clutch right now. Without Polamalu they're D is too open. It's like they're lost out there. They were leaving guys WIDE open.

Without him they're in trouble. They need to figure out how to fix it and fix it fast. Maybe come up with a dumbed down defensive scheme for when he's out because he WILL miss 2-5 games a season. He flies around too much. Like Bob Sanders or Mike Brown. Just gonna get hurt. But look at Indy... they have a different D that they run when Bob is out. They loose some of the big plays but they don't fall flat.

Hell I want the Raiders to not win TOOO much this year. Just enough to keep the coaching staff in tact but not too much that they drop too far down the draft board. Haaaaaa. I still think we need another QB. Either that or we go for a big back or another wide out. They missed out big time on Crabtree. That dude is gonna be a big time WO for the next 12 years. He's like T.O. with good hands and less of an attitude.
Man, I still think Gradkowski is the man for the job, for at least another 2-3 seasons.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:05 AM
General Pimpin'

Could be. That's why I'd like to see the Raiders draft a BIG back. Someone that can be the thunder to McFaddens lightning.

I think with a solid 1/2 punch run attack, run first offense they could do well. They need a guy that can manage the game and pass when he has to... gradkowski seems to be plenty capable of doing that. Specially with a solid TE. Miller is an awesome guy to have.

Need a big RB, another WR if the right guy is available. Then maybe a linemen and some D. Might even be worth taking a defender 1st in the draft and getting a big RB further down. I think there are some seriously talented large RB's in the draft this year that will be available late 2 early 3.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 2011 2.5i Spark Silver
I say the raiders try to get suh out of Nebraska since he will solidify the middle of our D line. If you font know who he is watch the highlight where he beat a double team and tossed colt McCoy like a paper weight.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:11 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by ruehl
I say the raiders try to get suh out of Nebraska since he will solidify the middle of our D line. If you font know who he is watch the highlight where he beat a double team and tossed colt McCoy like a paper weight.
I watched the Texas Nebraska game. That guy is a beast and Nebraska has a killer defense.