Question about Vegas.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 05:02 PM

Car Info: toaster
Question about Vegas.....

im goin on a trip to vegas in a few days and im planning on doin bottle service at tao. but they are charging a butt-load of money for us on the main floor. its for a bachelor party.

so i was wondering if any of you guys have any plugs or hook ups at tao.... pm me for any info . thanks again

WES
Old 09-15-2008, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
I got nothing at Tao, but I could get you into something crazy at LAX...
Old 09-16-2008, 12:14 AM

hmmm.... what did you have in mind? thanks

WES
Old 09-16-2008, 12:19 AM
banned

Car Info: 2007 WRX Limited | vf43'D
Its Vegas, your wallet will get raped at every club...even The Beach.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:09 AM

Car Info: SGM 135i
if your staying for 4+ days, there's a club package that i got at the airport. I dont know if they still have it but it's great for club hopping. It's 120 for this pink packet with buncha vip cards inside for a lot of the clubs (not tao tho). On some of the more popular clubs, there's limitations, like for pure, it's sunday only. Still hella tight.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: MY04 STi some call it a race car
when we were at TAO for SEMA 2007 between Subydude.com and LIC Motorsports crew it was $2,000 for bottle service and table (we got a little hooked up with more booze b/c we had some friends that are UFC fighters but still its an *** raping....BUT its Vegas, go broke!)

-Noah
Old 09-16-2008, 09:34 AM

i know.... im doing bottle service at other clubs on other nights.... but tao is way expensive compared to the other night clubs. better be worth it! thanks guys

WES
Old 09-16-2008, 09:46 AM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

what the <bleep> is bottle service?!?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:28 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by ldivinag
what the <bleep> is bottle service?!?
you buy a bottle of booze and a table to sit at you get mixers
you dont have to wait in line
Old 09-16-2008, 10:33 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
Yo, gottaWRX, I'll be in Vegas this weekend as well, assuming you are going this weekend. At any rate, trust me, you dont want to spend loot on those bottle services, unless you have it!

IMHO, I've been to Vegas on "diamond card" access and with some dudes who play for the World Series Of Poker. I can tell you that bottle service is just a freaking joke. Basically unless you are well known or have good hook ups you are going to spend a ton of cash for either a simple little booth or some lame table in the middle of the club.

Sure it looks cool but like I said, unless you have the $$ to burn or have a nice hook up, to me its a waste.

I last went down a few months back and had full VIP service at LAX and PURE, though it was all comp'd I was just sitting there thinking how much money people were wasting on Bottle Serivce.

Check this ish out. As I was getting into PURE the bouncers were getting the "VIP" line in order. Now this is not VIP as in walk in at any time, no you sit and wait for 30+ mins while they slowly let people in, where as we just walked right up, again hook ups. Anyhow, I was sitting near the VIP waiting for my friends to show up and I was observing the bouncers getting people in quicker by asking if they wanted "bottle service". I kid you not, they were selling Smirnoff Vodka for like 3 bills a pop. I saw the same group later that night all huddled into a corner at this "VIP" table that consisted of being right in the middle of a walk way.. no thanks!

My advise, buy a few bottles, go get some ICE from your hotel, fill the sink or bath tub up with water and pour hella ICE in. Throw the bottles in the sink and let them chill. You can always go back to your room or get a good fade on prior to going out. Saves you a lot.

$30+ > $250+ bottle service

However if you want to kick it g status. Paying out the azz for a bottle and somewhat decent table. its fun either way!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:51 AM

^^^^^ thanks for the info. what are you hitting up in vegas?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:56 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
I got nothing at Tao, but I could get you into something crazy at LAX...
whats your hook up at LAX? i wanna hit a few places while im at SEMA
Old 09-16-2008, 11:07 AM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
Originally Posted by gottaWRX
^^^^^ thanks for the info. what are you hitting up in vegas?
Not sure as of yet. Really just going to wing the trip to be honest. Prob hit the usual spots up. Going out there from Thursday night until Monday.. 3 days is enough for me so im not sure how i'll hang any longer. LOL
Old 09-16-2008, 11:18 AM

Car Info: 07 specB
we paid some decent amount each for "bottle service" at scores strip club for a bachelor party and they charged us tax on the bottle and the mixers!...it was like $60 just in tax when it was supposed to be covered by our initial payment!...i spent like $200 on booze the last night in Vegas just for myself!

Vegas is ridiculous like that...but its VEGAS!

have fun...F "bottle service"...buy your own bottle and get some skazzles to the room
Old 09-16-2008, 11:29 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 Toyota Prius Plug In 2011 Toyota Prius
Originally Posted by gottaWRX
im goin on a trip to vegas in a few days and im planning on doin bottle service at tao. but they are charging a butt-load of money for us on the main floor. its for a bachelor party.

so i was wondering if any of you guys have any plugs or hook ups at tao.... pm me for any info . thanks again

WES

Vegas is about money and anywhere you go, it will be roughly 400 per bottle which is good for only 4-5 people. Some places have a 2 bottle minimum. But lets look at the facts of what you are buying.

#1 you are getting your control post, a meeting spot, and a guaranteed spot for you to chill and sit. You won't have to wander for a place to chill.
#2 Its alcohol, odds are if you are asking for hook ups, you are on a budget. You can't really think this way because in Vegas, the way it works is you pay for your needs.

All club are expensive. My last Vegas trip which was bachelor party #2 for me, we went to Blush at the Wynn, had 10 people, the bill was 900 plus tip. By the end of the night I think we were in the upper 2300 mark. But having a table is worth it because it easy to pull chick and have them sit and chill with you.

If you need hook ups, either talk to a local limo driver, not a company one. These guys usually have perks everywhere since they make a commission of you. They have hook ups on clubs, titay bars, blow, hookers, you name it. If you want my limo hook up, shoot me a PM so I can screen you first. If you need a hook up at Blush, talk to Fidel Osuna 702.770.3633.

Quick Reply: Question about Vegas.....