puppies???

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 10:42 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
milofoundation.org
Old 12-16-2006, 12:49 AM

Car Info: evo8
hey ray go to surfcity on saturdays,spca brings out cats/dogs to eb adopted there and you get to see them in person.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
haha its crazy how serious some people get in forums, but i like seeing both sides' arguments. my parents dropped like $700 last year to get our purebreed miniature schnauzer......and shes a funny little dog. shes really obedient though and a happy dog so I guess they feel like they got there moneys worth. all our other dogs and cats have been adopted though, i feel bad everytime i go to animal shelters, the dogs and cats are always looking so sad-----that is until they think someone might take them home .
+1 for adopting pets
+1 for spending time looking for good, knowledgable breeders who care about their animals
Old 12-17-2006, 03:06 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by evo_dadi
hey ray go to surfcity on saturdays,spca brings out cats/dogs to eb adopted there and you get to see them in person.

I though about that.

on the good note.....my buddy got the pup. His name is SUE. The pup is rad. He gets along pretty well with rufus and the kittens. He's being crate trained and potty trained right now. Starts classes for puppy training in a couple weeks.

****er is gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE!!!

we're told Irish Wolf Hound. We think he's mixed with either mastiff or great dane. Dude is gonna be AT LEAST 130 pounds. He's OVER 20 pounds and he's 10 weeks old. Dude is nearly as long as my dog already. It's rediculous. We're gonna split dog food costs and we ahve 2 dogs to his one....haaa...when the pup is on adult food that is.

Thanks for all the tips folks....long live saving pups from the needle.

If anyone happens to be looking for pit pups.....like 6 months old...there are a few of them at the gilroy place we went that are SWEET as hell.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:27 AM

Car Info: I is not STiYLIN n e moar
Originally Posted by glenspen

I'll tell you what, lets settle it with a contest...my mut against your purebred in an obeience contest followed by an agility course..my border collie mut will wipe the floor with any purebreed. loser buys lunch?

This is where you are assuming you know my dogs and you are wrong. I will take that bet, when and where and how much $$?

To everyone else, I stand by what I said and it's not like I am trying to presuade you to my beliefs.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:56 AM
KareBear

Car Info: '07 SWP STi
Originally Posted by STiYLIN
This is where you are assuming you know my dogs and you are wrong. I will take that bet, when and where and how much $$?

To everyone else, I stand by what I said and it's not like I am trying to presuade you to my beliefs.
Last year I went with my girl friend to help her pick out a teacup pomeranian and she had her heart set on a purebred. I don't know anything about dogs, but the owners of the many different stores that we went to warned her that she is taking a higher risk with a purebred as they are more prone to defects and such and that the only upside to a purebred was the paper trail. She still bought the purebred though cuz she is a snotty nosed kid.