Pulled over again 2nd time in 5 days...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 03:34 PM

Talking Pulled over again 2nd time in 5 days...

Im on a roll here guys! this one had a good ending though.

Ok so on my way to work im driving on 101 N in the fast lane(not car pool) and this 84-86 white montey carlo cuts me off, If I didnt shoot to the carpool lane I would have gotten hit, So now im in the carpool lane and I remember seeing a CHP unit that got on the freeway before I did so I was doing my best to get back in the allowed lane however it is at a complete stop and as im trying to find a break in the B to B traffic I find one two spots in front of the cop(Ouch!) he immediatly found his way to me and turns on his light. at this point im asking god why, why me! so the Officer off the bat was cool, he commented on the Suby and from there said hows your day? I mentioned to him that I havnt had a chance to wake up yet and so he began writing the ticket for being in the carpool so I began explaining to him that I was cut off and yatta yatta, then I also mentioned that I was pulled over on thursday for a broken windshield, so he goes back to his unit did what he had to do and now the ticket is ready for me to sighn then I asked him.

"May I explain exactly what happened" and he said "go ahead" I began mentioning how I know he has to hear a million stories a day, but this one is true because I dont lie. well I tell him the story and out of nowhere goes and looks at the front of my car and comes back and says "well I dont care what kind of a ticket I give you, cause I get paid the same no matter what" then he asked me if he can give me a ticket for the windshield and I said "of corse!" so he crosses the written ticket out and adds defective windshield. I was stoked. this guy was prolly the coolest cop ever!
Old 05-25-2004, 03:38 PM

If anyone would like to see the ticket it will be another feature presentation at UCKK tonight. :-)
Old 05-25-2004, 03:42 PM

Car Info: GDA
lucky bastard! i never have such luck with them coppers!

db
Old 05-25-2004, 03:44 PM

Wink

Originally Posted by doughboy
lucky bastard! i never have such luck with them coppers!

db
I keep some hot sauce in my glove box. it makes the tears look real. hehe
Old 05-25-2004, 03:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
sounds pretty cool, in FREMONT, i ran a stop sign i didnt see, and the cop was cool and just gave me a ticket for not following the directions on A sign, not a moving violation... cool stuff
Old 05-25-2004, 03:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Cops are 95% cool guys, like most of us. They have a job to do.

Yesterday I was late leaving work and 101 was a mess, so I jump on 280S. I'm doing about 90 (basically barely faster than traffic) in the fast lane when I see the dreaded speed enforcement waaaay up ahead at an onramp. (Three bikes and a cruiser just lying in wait)

I immediately just slow down to ~70, not changing lanes to avoid attention. As soon as I get even with them, a bike RIPS onto the freeway right up behind me, maybe 2 car lengths back. I was totally ready to get pulled over (coming up with excuses about mods, etc)...when he just gave me a look and tore off past me. I want to be a CHP...seriously, what a fun job.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:50 PM

Car Info: 1942 ford pinto
just threaten officers and tell them they are ugly/useless/smell bad, usually gets me where i wanna be.

if that doesnt work, just run. dont pull over. especially in heavy traffic.
Old 05-25-2004, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
Super Troopers! woo woo!

Good luck with the tix
Old 05-25-2004, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
LOL you told him you were telling the truth because you don't lie... I'm sure he hasn't heard that one before or anything...