Prayers Needed: RIP Eric Houts (jagstyle)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 03:25 PM

Car Info: '06 CGM STI
Originally Posted by slugrx
saw a dark grey evo 8 or 9, heavily modded with a eric houts sticker in the rear windshield on 580 towards san rafael..exchanged nods with him, nice to see that sticker around
That was Eric's roomate. Those were the fenders I did. Car is nasty!

Originally Posted by Oh 4 panda
Hey everyone,

For those of you who knew Eric Houts and is attending this year's BAM X, there will be a time slot for him for those of you who would like to make a tribute for him. I didn't know Eric but he seems like a great guy and it's be great if any of you would like to make a little tribute for him. You are more than welcome to sell the stickers made for him/collect funds for his family/etc. There will be a 15-30 minute slot for this tribute. This is a great time for you to share the wonderful memories you have of him with all of I-club.

I just wanted to get an idea of how many people are interested in taking this on, if there are none, unfortunately this would not be able to be a part of BAM X.

Please let me know asap if any of you are interested in taking this on. If so, please contact me via pm.

Thanks.
That was very nice of you. A shame I was out of town for BAM. LIC captured the stickers quite a bit in the Underdogs episodes. Good stuff.